>i did not know yet, but what came from his mouth... terrified me
>"your parents looked like they were wrestling"
>oh no...
>"you're mom gay"

>that feel when it's no longer your turn

...fuck man

youtube.com/watch?v=t9m3Tp4Qjb8&index=126&list=LLVnrGXdg_PkdxD9tGTlUxuQ

Shit, dude.

Does anyone have that feels thread pic where the dad is trying to text his son and tries to bribe him with food etc then the last text is him offering to give him money or gas money I think? But the son never texts back

Haven’t talked to my dad in months, found out he cheated on my mom for a year and that’s why they got the divorce. That image pops in my head but I never saved it..,

Not typing this again

I hate people so much that have this attitude. Being depressed or feeling sad is fine but feeling shitty for more than 2 weeks over a cunt should be illegal.

>Be me
>Epileptic, have Rheumatic arthritis (All my joints will start to hurt like complete hell, I'm at risk of not beeing able to stretch my fingers out)
>The only thing that I've ever planned on doing in my life, since I was diagnosed with epilepsy roughly a year and a half ago, was to go into IT like my brother and dad
>I'm the only of my dad's four sons who's a complete fuck up
>No woman has ever had feelings for me
>All the woman I've tried dating/asking out have either rejected me outright or have played bullshit jokes on me while leading me on and putting me down time and time again
>Lately it seems like alcohol is my only friend
Nothing really seems to matter anymore, I know I won't have a good life because I'm too honest about my epilepsy to employers, but I don't want to risk getting a seizure while working...

I hope you find someone/something real soon man

I miss her...

I thought that I had till yesterday...Threw a party for all my old classmates/friends, one chick that was over dropped the ball on me about the girl that had been leading me on and playing bullshit with me for little over 6 months.
>She has a bf
>Has had one way before I even started to hang out with her
>She fucking said that she wants to be with me after a few months of us hanging out
Atleast I got shitfaced beyond repair during that party to deal with the fact...and I'm still searching, yet nothing seems to go my way

I had something similar happen a while ago. My big crush to this day got drunk at a party and held my hand and shut, thought I was in and happy. Find out she was dating someone I knew during the party towards the end, now they are married, but was just playful and she tells me it would be interesting to see what we could have been like together if she yes to me asking her out earlier that year. I took a bottle of vodka to my room and watched the Simpsons and drank till I passed out.

Now she is starting to send me lots of Snapchat’s back to back, little bit of hope makes me think she wants to cheat on her husband

You arent obligated to mention your epilepsy. why even mention it, especially if you're looking for work in IT? Are you medicated? Alcohol would only increase your chances of having an episode.

Fucking saved that shit. Back in school and sober, I’ll look at this to keep motivation up

There was a story I read here long ago about some user who befriended a weird girl who always carried around a strange book that she was extremely attached to, and lived with an abusive aunt

Sad story

Yeah I'm taking 1250 mg of Telmisertan pills twice a day and I know that drinking only increases the risks, but, besides taking way too much painkillers for no reason, I'm just not happy when I'm sober. And yeah, I know that I'm probably throwing my life away that way. And no I'm not, but I just can't seem to do so, somehow that feels wrong to me.
She's probably doing the same shit 'my' girl was doing... But I'm sure you'll end up with someone who's atleast 1000 times better, both in looks and personality

I dont by have any goals or ambition in life.
I'm smart, like really fucking smart, particularly in maths, yet I have no drive or vision as to what I should do with it. I look around at all my friends and know that every one of the will be more successful them me, even the idiots optimist that thinks he'll be the next Richard Branson. Beyond my smarts I have no other positive features. Ugly, awful social skills, terrible at sports or any physical activity and just generally have a shitty, miserable personality.
I honestly wish I could give my smarts to someone who'd use it, atleast if I was your regular idiot I wouldn't be this huge failure but instead I'm just gonna be wasted potential. Even typing this makes me feel pathetic.

Welcome to the bunch, I'm the epileptic. I'm supposedly smart aswell, since people keep coming to me for advice on how to fix their own life, but they never give me any advice... supposedly I'm smart at lyfe stuff, but I doubt that since I'm such a social failure...

Thanks man, that gives me hope about the girl thing.

Commenting on your sober comment. I don’t know what your going through, no one knows only you, but with that being said I might understand, even if it’s just a small amount.

I’m 5 months sober, I wasted about 5 years half adding life because of the cumulative hangovers and numbing the suicidal thoughts every night with alcohol. Not saying you have a drinking problem but I can tell you, not drinking and with the help of a therapist and a few AA meetings once in a while, I noticed how much the alcohol was making life worse. Life still gets tough, but not drinking I’m 10% happier, and that 10% is enough to take the gun out of my mouth and enjoy a long drive

You have to find a way to help yourself. it sounds like you want to sabotage your chances of working. I know how shitty it is. I was forced to medically retire from the military, and i still havent figured out my next move. I never really got help with my problems either, I just took a lot of time. I'd say if you are even somewhat close to a job interview seriously clam and keep that shit to yourself. working will help keep you busy enough to move past some of your current problems.

this is cringe as fuck but goddamn if it ain't relatable

Thank you, I forgot about this one. Saved

A tl;dr on what I'm going through
>Have to try and ballance relationship with my dad's family and my mom's (They split, my mom's beeing a passive agressive cunt about it to me)
>Slowly, but surely I'm turning into a alcoholic which increases my risks on having seizures
>Slowly failing most of my classes aswell
>Love driving and driving games (Used to play Grand Turismo 5 with a steering weel, pedals and the whole setup)
>And yet I can't get a license because of my epilepsy
>My meds supposedly aren't working quite like intended since I can still randomly get seizures with my meds in me
>Have friends/people to party with, yet I feel alone most of the time
>I'm also overweight and have no clue how could I work out without the risk of dying thanks to my epilepsy
>I already see a therapist weekly, but nothings really changed, besides the fact that I've realized that I have more than enough reasons to hate myself

Fuck.......

Man this is why you FUCKING BLOCK or at least unfriend and STOP FUCKING searching her up late at night.

She will do the worst things you can imagine, but you RATHER NOT KNOW then knowing.

Also best way to get over her is getting under another.
Wash out that old as pussy with fresh pussy
>Its hard
Yeah, just try harder on every way possible

This isn’t probably what you want to hear. Stop drinking and change your diet. I’m 200lbs and was once 260. I quit drinking and started to eat healthier. I can’t tell you how many times I relapsed and gained all the weight back but right now it’s been the longest, I think the 4 time was the trick. My mood is still low a lot of the time but I noticed a big change in my depression/suicidal ideation when I stopped drinking

I don't really have much to sabotage to start with, but yeah, my honesty is probably a chunk of the reasons why I feel like shit most of the time tbh. And I can't really work IT since most monitors can cause seizures for me, so I've already given up on IT...

Well then IT is not on the list. Scratch it off and go down the list

I read and enjoyed this story.

I don't want to probe too much buddy, but what i really mean is you seem like a self fulfilling prophecy. How bad is your epilepsy really? You're using it as a crutch to keep you from having to work hard. I hate to put it that way, but i really want to help. You are capable of so much more than you think you are.

My diet daily consists of 4 pills in the morning with a glass of water, lunch is proper lunch, none of the McDonald's bullshit, my dinner is somewhat normal aswell, then I take my meds again and around 22:00 I down two to four glasses of vodka or whiskey and have a great mood that evening...I used to drown my sorrow with junk food but, excluding the times I relapse into eating it, I try to steer clear of junk food. I'm 114kg atm, I should be at around 90kg, atleast that's what alot of doctors have said...

It's hard to find ways to make you happy and improve yourself when you hate everything that you are.

Guys, I really need some help. The girl I've been best friends with my whole life just told me 3 words I never thought I'd hear... and I don't know man. The only thing I know is that things as I knew them are no more. I haven't seen her in a while. I'm not the same lame as kid, and she's not the same girl.... I. Fuck me man. What do I even do?

I miss her too man, all too damn much

Start with sharing the rest since i have nothing better to do.

Well first the full story?

I wish there was more really. But to be frank, as we got older we started talking less, so the few times we did started to mean more. I'd hear about her struggles and she'd hear about mine. Tonight was just like that, and then she told me that she'd realized something she wished she had acknowledged all along.

That's beautiful

Pschology (prolly didn't spell it right) pays like ass here in Latvia, unless you work private and people give you good reviews
And teaching English to kids/others, as I've found out puts me in the pre-seizure stage
I get partial seizures atleast once a week, during which I can walk around, talk and seem somewhat normal, if you exclude the fact that I'm talking about complete utter bullshit during them and exclude the fact that I'd probably harm myself or others during them. I get proper seizures roughly once a month, usualy after drinking heavily. And I'm not afraid of hard work, but more exactly I'm more afraid of either harming someone or harming myself if I have a seizure. And thanks for trying to help, I'd love to help others aswell, which I do when I give out advice, but I'm scared that I'll end up on the streets with just doing that, but I don't know what can I do that wouldn't put me in too much of a risk if I had a seizure.

Ok, i have an idea for an app. tinder for depressed people. you just hook up to sit next to each other on the couch to watch a movie you were saving for an occasion or play that co-op game that you got 5 years ago that you never played.

right? if you cut of sex, then physical appearance and pressure and people leaving and never returning calls after banging isn't a thing. you just hang out for the night, or like make it a binge watch kinda thing if you get along. you can sit around quietly cozy with out worrying about dinner dates or going out. skip all that go strait to the entropy that kills every relationship you've had before, but that's ok cus that's the app!

boom. i'm making a list of sad investors to pitch.

rage
turn that sadness into rage
rage so intense, that you'll want to take revenge on the reality itself

...that's what keeps me going

>get back here you scabby cunt.

If I had any money left on me I'd pitch in, but especially after last nights party, I'm broke pretty much

Damn...

I never got to say goodbye.

What's your healthcare situation like? number 1 is stop drinking if your are having a grand mal seizure monthly. number 2 is either fix your medication, or get a job after sobering up. Dude if you are getting drunk and having epileptic activity that often at a young age you are going to end up like my father who has onset dementia in his early fifties.

I’m embarrassed how much I want that. I just want a way out of loneliness. I don’t want sex right now, just want to swop and find a girl to come over and tell me it’s gojng to be okay and we watch finding Nemo or something

sometimes i want to just fucking end it but i can’t leave my best friend alone to deal with all this shit. she’s been through enough, i don’t want her to be alone.

this always gets me

Go for psychology, the messed up ones are the ones who can help the most. But stop drinking man, if I can you can too. Love ya man

someday our website will be gone, and we'll be thrust back into the population. how will we take it?

I don’t know man.
I have only two real friends, one moved 2 states away and works night as law enforcement so our phone calls are sporadic and at midnight and shit. My best friend finally got a girlfriend and lives with her, happy for him but can’t tell him she’s weird, she won’t let him hangout on weekends because she doesn’t want to be alone. I’ve just kept my head down to myself with school.

This thread was the closest thing to a honest conversation about feelings that I’ve had in months. Makes me feel like there are others out there that can relate

It's pretty much this: If you know someone in the healthcare field and you aren't afraid of paying a fucktone to get the best treatment you'll be alright. If you go to the public healthcare bs without knowing anyone in those fields, you can get soviet era diagnostics done on you. And I'm already slowing down on the drinking, I used to go through a entire 0.7 bottle in one evening at the least. And I compleatly forgot to mention one of the main reasons why I enjoy getting fucked up.
>My mom has never been the type of person to hide my medical history from me
>I don't have a chunk of my brain and the scar from the operation that removed the chunk of brain is causing my epilepsy
>Had a tumor operated out of my brain when I was one
People keep saying that I'm lucky about that, but I'm not sure if living with epilepsy is beeing lucky

>find a girl to come over and tell me it’s gojng to be okay and we watch finding Nemo or something

so what you are saying is you miss your mommy

Love you too man, all the love from Latvia!

Fuck...

That’s some Freud shit I guess...

I need help

not really no, makes you feel worse for not being happy

there are two kinds of people. the ones who say freud is full of shit, and the ones who actually work through their issues. it all starts with your parents and upbringing

I guess the best advice i can give at this point would be sober up and find a job/way to pay for good treatment. You already know whatever you have to do isnt easy, now you just have to endure the discomfort of following through, especially without drinking. Your situation is a bit closer to my dad's than mine, he had to quit drinking and stay on his meds and that reduced his seizures to maybe once a year. He only just recently got a new surgery performed on his brain which stopped his seizures, but the damage is done and he's pretty much too feeble to work or do any real thinking. It's depressing, but it could be the difference between you being miserable now and being miserable and enfeebled.

fucking thots man

If you're having trouble quitting drinking, go to treatment if you can afford it. It saved my life.

At least get to an AA or SMART meeting.

I went to see one of my old teachers in the hospital. She was one who had lied about me doing serious shit- making threats, dealing drugs, etc.

Parents bought it, but there wasn't enough evidence to press actual charges. Got moved to ALC, grounded from everything for two years.

She called me and my parents in to confirm what I knew and what my parents had gradually guessed. That she lied. That she did it because she wanted attention, and that she wanted to say she was sorry before the cancer got worse.

I asked her if it was terminal, and she said yes.

"Good. You fucking deserve it. Burn in hell, bitch."

My dad tried to drag me back to forgive her, to give her closure, but if there's one thing I've learned, it's that forgiveness is a disease worse than cancer.

Hatred and Unforgiveness are all you need to survive.

i fucking cant with you right now. hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=9i3-mxXbxQQ

she will appear on your home at night

Good. Maybe an exorcism will damage her soul.

Well...

>Date girl that was in our friend group
>She ended up having some emotional problems
>Was pretty abusive sometimes
>Would throw things at me and smash things
>One day at my apartment she broke a window
>All because I forgot to buy something at the store
>I ended up breaking up with her very gently
>Told her that it just wasn't working out
>And that we should just be friends
>She was surprisingly calm about the whole thing
>Next day I start getting crazy texts from friends
>"What the fuck is wrong with you?"
>"You're a total fucking asshole"
>"I'll kick the shit out of you if you come near her again"
>Wondering what all my friends are talking about
>Turns out she told everyone a completely fake story
>She ended up telling everyone I cheated on her
>Everyone believed her instead of me
>None of them will believe me at all
>She fake cried and told them I was abusive
>Slowly all my friends stop talking to me
>Removed from everything on Facebook

All because they think she's hot, I lost all my friends and am now branded a cheater and an abusive boyfriend which I am sure she will tell everyone everything, once I'm done with college I plan on moving VERY far away from this God forsaken town, until then...I am alone.

At least you know how shallow your friends were now.

I'll be coming up on a year soon, and I've had longer before. Same thing, years of drinking to stay the suicidal thoughts until I woke up every morning with shakes and sweats at the age of 22, couldn't go through with killing myself so I got sober. Now I have a job, apartment, car, etc

"I just want to be friends"
I've heard that line so many times. You get used to the loneliness eventually. It still hurts on occasion, but you get used to it.

Yeah, it really opened my eyes, kind of funny how easily they believed her over me, even one of them I was friends with for almost 10 years believed her over me

Does this make me such a shitty person/friend that they would believe someone they haven't even known a year over someone they've known almost 10 years?

i dunno dude. How shallow are you? maybe your friendship was more like an acquaintanceship. If you're from a small town then i think you are right for thinking of moving.