So I found an old USB drive of mine the other day...

so I found an old USB drive of mine the other day, was picking up some of my stuff I've had stored at a buddys place for 8 years. Good bro he kept all my shit just as I left it.

Anyway I found this fucking internals of a USB drive in an box with an old cock ring, some of my ex gf's panties, and some old printed out pics of her. I think the thumb drive is some old oc but I honestly cant remember

There any way to force my computer to read an old USB drive? I've had trouble with this before with an sd card, had to stick it in pull it out stick it in pull it out click with fury on shit and eventually it read it.... but this thing is kinda busted, I dont remember how it happend but the little green LED comes on when I plug it in and it recognizes the drive it just doesn't open.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2654149/error-usb-device-not-recognized-when-you-try-to-access-a-usb-external
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It just sits here on this screen not doing not shit

Try plugging in directly into the motherboard instead of front panel usb

support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2654149/error-usb-device-not-recognized-when-you-try-to-access-a-usb-external

I dont even know what that means. Or how to do it its a shit laptop. And I deleted that pic of the names of my drives bec. I bought this laptop at a pawn shop and it had a name on there... but yeah I dont know how to do that

thanks I guess I could've goodles it I wasn't thinking, just wondering if there was like a program or something that would help I had some old roaches from a couple blunts in a tin in a box of my shit and an old bottle of vermouth so I been smoking it and drinking and trying to find out whats on this drive.

I'm working on it now, If I can get it open I'll post whatever I find

It wont do it on a laptop. On a desktop you just remove the panel on the side and plug it into the big green square.

da fuk?

What laptop do you have? There might be a multi-port that doesn't look like it'll read a usb but will.

check the battery fluid levels and USB Ram air filter

lol I think you guys are fucking with me now but its an old hp probook

try a few other machines.

what model number? I'm serious about the multi-port but I've only ever seen them on a toshiba

Lol

Ya op you're not getting that thing to work.

back in 2007, I should add, lol

yeah this usb stick is from around 2007-08 maybe 09. It was a while ago... anyway I was just digging through old shit. Thought maybe it had some oc I'd forgotten about but its not cooperating. I'm still fucking around with it. i'll post whats on there if I can ever see it. But this laptop is shit to begin with so I'm not holding my breath. I dont remember why I kept the cock ring either, it came as a free gift from an old adam and eve order when i bought my ex a vibrator or something. I do remember falling asleep once with it on after I jacked off and it hurt to take it off when I woke up and I was afraid my dick was going to fall off...

but anyway... Just thought I'd ask

You thought putting a piece of metal around your dick was a good idea?..

no it was rubber. see the pic on my first post, but yeah i thought fuck it they sent it to me I'll jack off with it on... didnt do anything for me, it came with this little vibrating bean that fit in the top of it, dont know what happened to it but whatever, I'm gonna toss it out anyway, i tried it on again for old times sake though

thisclicked wrong thing. cock ring wasnt metal. im fucked up

>stuff I've had stored at a buddys place for 8 years.
Just got out of jail, and picking up where you left off?
I bid three weeks, you';ll be in the clink again.
Any takers?

nope, moved out of town, all I left was the unessentials, old books, some furniture, everything random from christmas tree ornaments to my scuba gear and apparently a box of my ex's old shit

cum on her shit. track her down, bring items to her and explain what you have done

Ha! My bad.