Posted this on jewbook

>posted this on jewbook
>got banned for a month

Hold me, Sup Forums.

yeah right what ??? god i'm glad i never got on facebook you got fucking banned for this ?? jokers man, fucking jokers

There's anti gay groups in Facebook.

Do you have proof? That's pretty fucked up. If it's true you should try to contact news outlets.

Depends on what else you said along with your post. I've been banned for 30 days from Facebook before for using hatespeech that could probably get me arrested if people persued charges against me.

Post what you originally posted.

gays are no longer a oppressed minority according to liberals

No offense, and I support the sentiment, but that's some REAL grade A cringe right there. Literally "m'lady".

Can't you get a facebook account or post from the filename? Let's see if it's still online.
13082537_1596684720621946_6527303111025437721_n.jpg

Fuck I hate this fucked up world, where I can't even appreciate an image of a knight and lady without instinctively deconstructing it. This used to be a strong cultural image for us, now it's a tradition kept alive only by the socially awkward.

Should have posted one of those "when you miss your friends" memes and it's some slut taking a shit while her friend is in the next stall giving a blumpkin, and an old vet at his buddies grave with a tear in his eyes.

I don't get why these companies hate money

Trannies are like 0.5% of the population? So you are going to piss off and alienate the segment of society that has the most money in straight white conservative males for them?

God I hope facebook turns in myspace

Post what YOU originally posted.

You probably offended one of their Ivy League kike employees. Facebook is such a fucking joke. At least Microsoft and Google hire actual talent rather than just ivy league liberals.

This is actually terrifying. The euros already have police monitoring "hate speech" and Britbongs are already getting ARRESTED for tweets.

It seems like Facebook privately policing speech on their social media platform is the first step on the road to becoming a freedomless, burgerless europoor.

(USER WAS SENT TO REHABILITATION CAMP FOR THIS POST)

THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU) IN PARTNERSHIP WITH FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YOUTUBE AND MICROSOFT IS WORKING TIRELESSLY TO REMOVE POSTS THAT BREAK THE EU CODE OF CONDUCT. THESE ARE CLASSED AS ILLEGAL HATE SPEECH ONLINE IN EUROPE

did you know that if a knight encountered another knight who travelled with a lady and he beat that knight he was allowed to pound the bitch? really makes you think

REPORTED FOR HURT FEELINGS

Really makes you think

Courtesy and chivalry lost its meaning when people were stopped from beating the shit of each other.

Our highest virtues are demanded by our lowest instincts. Hence the destructive nature of Goverment enforced social norms.

For using Kekbook, you deserved to be banned.

you got banned for stupidity, not for being homophobic

In reality romantic knights literally never existed.

they did in our imagination :^)

> 1-in-200
yeah right, it's more like 1 in a thousand

Gays are now an evil opressive patriarchy.

Didn't you get the latest privledge memo

>birdless Mexico

not in jewnglish

>Only 2 Genders
Of course, only biological sex only. Rest is mental.

Those who got actual sex reassessment surgery are just as pissed as us because these pre-surgery posers are denigrating the reason as to why they underwent the surgery in the first place.

Knighthood was about absolute devotion to the feudal system as a military pawn.

You acted as a instrument of death for your superior with absolute loyalty and in return you got to be comfy.

All else is lies.

>hatespeech

>America

Unless you were inciting a riot or calling for the assassination of a person, I don't think you can be charged with anything in America.

It's supposed to mean racism that is "in the system", so to speak.

For example, a store overcharging Asians, legally,(bercaws dey cheapo) would be systematic racism.
Compared to say, shouting "ching chong chinatown fuuu" at every slant-eyes you see, which is more casual, or singular racism.

It supposedly means that anyway.
These days it's a buzz phrase to get SJWs all riled up.
They would call one singular man shouting "niggers are invading", "systematic" racism.

No, we still had chivalry up until the late 1950's arguably into the early 60's. I'm talking, car-door-opening, flower giving, date-night chivalry. Dudes don't even know how to properly ask out a lady know and the ladies don't even know how to accept an offer to be taken to dinner. It's everyone's fault. Everyone wants to swipe left or right now and they don't want to put the effort into marriage or dating. THAT'S why chivalry is dead.

get the fuck outta here with those two sentences you learned in your sophomore year of college you're part of the problem.

That just makes me want to be a knight *even more*. ;_;

You're right

Also I think a lot of other stats are bullshit

Apparently 8-10% of males are gay but I look back at my high school class and out of ~200 males there is no way I could pick out 20 gay guys or even 10

There are only two sexes. There are no genders as far as people are concerned.

First off, I'm not bashing either of those things. They are a necessary part of culture, else it dies, as you can see.

Second off, kids and men still fought in the 50s. There were no safe spaces, men were expected to be men, and were men, while ladies were ladies.
>boys will be boys
Ring a bell?

Now, a kid will be suspended if they even so much as suggest someone is a "insert non-politically correct term here".

Why the fuck are you still even on that globalist headcount?

Your graphic is wrong you fucking retard, there are only two sexes, no genders.

>"there are only two genders"
"no there's a full spectrum"
>"right, and what is on either end?"
"it doesn't matter some people are both, some people are trans"
>"both. that implies two. and on the journey to becoming the opposite gender (again implying two) where does one hope to end up?"

((Cuckerberg))

Yeah fair enough I mistook your "beating the crap out of each other" to mean actual militia marching into battle, fighting for territory - the kind of war that died with the Civil War.

Kids these days are being raised to be marshmallows. I know what its like to be kicked in the head and how to say "good morning ma'am" so your theory stands with me.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Heil Hitler

This user is right, knights were more like thugs and hired swords than chivalrous heroes. Remember that episode in Game of Thrones where the wisecracking bong in no armor defeated that fully clad knight and threw him off the building? That was pretty much symbolic for actual vs. fake knights

>he fell for the gender kafkatrap

This. I kicked some blacks guys ass who started it with me and during it called him a nigger. They tried charging me with a hate crime. It got thrown out so fast.

Reminder that chivalry is B A S E D

>The "code of chivalry" is thus a product of the Late Middle Ages, evolving after the end of the crusades partly from an idealisation of the historical knights fighting in the Holy Land, partly from ideals of courtly love.

>Léon Gautier, in his La Chevalerie, published for the first time in 1883, bemoaned the "invasion of Breton romans" which replaced the pure military ethos of the crusades with Arthurian fiction and courtly adventures. Gautier tries to give a "popular summary" of what he proposes was the "ancient code of chivalry" of the 11th and 12th centuries derived from the military ethos of the crusades which would evolve into the late medieval notion of chivalry. Gautier's Ten Commandments of chivalry are:

>Thou shalt believe all that the Church teaches and thou shalt observe all its directions.
>Thou shalt defend the Church.
>Thou shalt respect all weaknesses, and shalt constitute thyself the defender of them.
>Thou shalt love the country in which thou wast born.
>Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
>Thou shalt make war against the infidel without cessation and without mercy.
>Thou shalt perform scrupulously thy feudal duties, if they be not contrary to the laws of God.
>Thou shalt never lie, and shalt remain faithful to thy pledged word.
>Thou shalt be generous, and give largesse to everyone.
>Thou shalt be everywhere and always the champion of the Right and the Good against Injustice and Evil.[13]

gen·der
ˈjendər/
noun
the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).
"traditional concepts of gender"
synonyms: sex

soon

Checked. Fuck all the lefties playing fast and loose with the meaning of words to fit their whims.

They did to women. Because women are fucking stupid.
>thinking women don't lust after violence

>Christopher Wilkins contends that Sir Edward Woodville, who rode from battle to battle across Europe and died in 1488 in Brittany, was the last knight errant who witnessed the fall of the Age of Chivalry and the rise of modern European warfare. When the Middle Ages were over, the code of chivalry was gone.

Holy shit
M E R E C O I N C I DE N C E

BEAR SEEK SEEK LEST

Hell Hitler.

>God I hope facebook turns in myspace

We can only dream of such a thing. You've seen the shithouses who use Faceberg though

>"Why are all these racist Nazis mad about refugees? Like lmao are you scared of change or something? Change is GOOD!"
>Faceberg changes its layout
>"WTF! WHY HAS FACEBOOK CHANGED THINGS AGAIN JUST WHEN I WAS GETTING USED TO WHERE EVERYTHING WAS!"

I'm still convinced it's some big operation to show just how fucking retarded people are, the doublespeak you see on it is absolutely incredible. Everyone is trying to please everyone and pretend they're good people when they know themselves, deep down, that they aren't good people and this, I assume, is why there's so much projection on it.

but there are only 2 genders, straight and FAGGOT. clearly 99.9% of this Sup Forums shit hole is FAGGOT. not me tho, im alpha as fuck. BRING YOUR MOTHERS HERE I SHALL FUCK THEM TO PROVE MY NON GAYNESS.

Actually, there are 3 genders: Male, female and extinct.

ay ay alpha is done not spoken.
ayyyyyyyy

bullshit

you are lying