Is The End of Evangelion the closest animation has come to kino?

Is The End of Evangelion the closest animation has come to kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

fapservice.com/shoujo-ramune-hentai-review-episode-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=u9rHBH9aCLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not Jin-Roh: The wolf brigade

Kino is a meaningless buzzword but Eva's disregard for structure and going all out in themes is why I consider it one of the few provocative animes evef

Its trash you fucking outsider

fucking pleb!

this has to be the worst comparisons I've ever seen

It's just the same retard, he finds every thread somewhat related to evangelion and posts his shitty meme pics

At least say what fuckin film it is asshole.

No it's typical haremshit

Of course that's your contention. You're a first-year film student; you just got finished watching some nouvelle vague cinema, Jacques Rivette probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'till next month when you get to Godard's maoist period. Then you're going to be talking about how Truffaut's shamelessly became petit bourgeois after the 60's. That's gonna last until next year; you're gonna be in here regurgitating André Bazin, talkin' about, you know, caméra-stylo and mise-en-scène.

"Resnais's use of flashbacks mirrors our perception of memory"? You got that from Cahiers du Cinéma n° 97, page 98, right? Yeah, I read that too. Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or do you, is that your thing, you come on Sup Forums, quote some obscure opinion and then pretend - you pawn it off as your own, as your own idea just to impress some virgins, embarrass my tripfriends? See, the sad thing about a guy like you is, in 50 years you're gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you're going to come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life: one, don't do that, and two, you dropped 150 grand on a fuckin' education you could have got for a low ratio warning on karagarga.

Sure if you have fucking taste(which mind you, you clearly don't considering how many times you've asked, Sup Forums) now picture related? This, this is the fucking animated kino list.

No this

Hey well fuckin brownie points for you then dipshit. If someone wants to make a comparison to something they consider great then at least say what the fuck it is.

Half of Ideon episodes are super dope, the other half are boring pointless trash.
Be invoked is fucking great though.

I really liked Zambot 3, even though it's pretty goofy at times.
Reminded me of Eva a lot, 3 kids coming together to take on a responsibility too big for them.

Is Ghost in the Shell kino?

Don't be mad you can't recognize one of the most famous films all time.

Haruhi is the most Kino anime.

What were all the character's endgames?

The 1995 movie definitely is
Haven't seen any of the shows though

No. The 1995 original is a flick. Stand Alone Complex is shit.

is this old pasta?

HxH is kino

y u say dat?

probably the best shonen but not even close to eoe or even nge.

End of Evangelion is the most impactful piece of motion picture in the world.

Never seen Eva 'cause it never aired here in Brazil, but m80, HxH is masterpiece

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA EL HXH DE LA MASTERPIECUUU if you don't have any idea about good cinema don't state your opinion or simply kill yourself shitskin.

IT'S TANG TIME

Nice argument faggot

Are you fucking kidding me?It's clear the person who created this image didn't even watch or read these things.Birdman, Lain, fucking GoT?FUCKING CLOUD ATLAS!GREAT???

jajajaja hue la hue hue hue hue hue i love rihanna when u come brasile jajajaja

Blame God for existing

>mfw EoE was 2deep4me
fuck bros I went to film school and everything and I still didn't understand it. what should I watch instead?

What's the deal with Evangelion exactly? Is it good, is it shit?

Is this mangakino?

Macross DYRL came closer

looks like gay sex to me senpai

So, kino?

Your older version was better, q

Did you watch the show beforehand?

Gib good anime. No pleb shit. I've recently tried watching some but they are all bad or mediocre.

yes

LOGH, Monster, Akira, Texhnolyze > EoE/NGE/MindGame > HxH > rest

Almost all modern anime is gay moeshit

What did he mean by this?

This one

Warning though it's lewd AF and pure Sup Forums
fapservice.com/shoujo-ramune-hentai-review-episode-1/

Don't be mad you got called out. inb4 LEL DAT WAS NOT MEE

Ninja Scroll is the most kino anime movie of all time, prove me wrong faggots.

It is kino but many people on here hate it because Evangelion is too popular, and also it interferes with niche fandoms like all the different types of Gundam/Tomino fanboys who are super obnoxious.
The End of Evangelion is kino, no doubt, but also check out:

Wanpaku ouji no Orochi Taiji
Royal Space Force
Perfect Blue
Porco Rosso
Urusei Yatsura 2: Beautiful Dreamer
Macross: Do you remember love?
Akira
Hi no tori: Karma chapter

There are many more but you can start with these

It is Tarantino tier Reddit pleb shit

>prove me wrong faggots
Way too easy. You consider movies on this list good or in your top 10 of all time which means you have no idea what kino, cinema, film, and I wouldn't doubt it what movies are.

>Akira
>Ghibli

Those are classics that surpass the "anime fandom".

>DBZ

World-wide phenomenon, also transcends the anime fandom.

>bebop
>berserk

Yeah, entry level, but good quality stuff.

>outlaw star

Why the fuck is this on here?

One Punch Man is a new ongoing series, JoJo is an old classic in Japan that only recently exploded in popularity in the west thanks to the new anime, but it's been a thing since the 80s.

Death Note I could understand, but still your "starter pack" seems kinda random, familia.

Outlaw Star is kino.

>making an anime thread outside of Sup Forums

What's the matter OP, did they hurt your feelings?

>G-go back to Sup Forums

>not recognizing breathless or stalker
>we share this board with you

Sup Forums likes DBZ the most, but overall that pic isn't representative of Sup Forums, for example I don't think anyone there likes Death Note.

For Sup Forums it needs more Evangelion, Gundam and Kaiji.
Sup Forums also doesn't care about ongoing series like the attack of the giants.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9rHBH9aCLY

Flip Flappers is literally pure kino. The newest episode is an absolute masterpiece. Truly the Evangelion of our time.

Also check out Jin-Roh: Wolf Brigade OP

>McRoss
>kino

>Never seen Eva 'cause it never aired here in Brazil

Locomotion, Animax, and NGT aired Evangelion in Brazil.

You really are a pleb if you don't know

Not really

eva taught me that anime is shit.

>I spent two weeks on Sup Forums and /lit/: The List
Seriously, that's just awful.

mah nigga

>endgame
you mean scenario, pleb

>Is The End of Evangelion the closest animation has come to kino?
Nope, closest animation that has come to kino is Satoshi Kon works

As a first year film student I feel horrible reading this

excellent show which rewards repeated viewing, but depending on how much you enjoy it it might seem overrated

this pretty much sums it up though

>weeb mod deletes anything arguing against shitty anime
LOL

>I went to film school

Flip Flappers is a deconstruction of the male gaze "yuri" patriarchal construct.

way to name the film

you're aware eva was made to make fun of the generic gundam/mecha formula right

Why was this post kill?

ultimate bait. any retard who identifies with this should unironically get the fuck out

ever hear of something becoming what it's meant to parody?

>entry level
spotted the pretentious cunt

Step aside. Animekino coming through.

Yes. Next question.

FUCK THESE PIECE OF SHIT AND FUCK THE MUTATION SCENE!!!
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!

KANEDAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT!!!

>you will never go on a road-trip across America with a Neapolitan executioner to kill the president

JDIMSA

He becomes god afterwards anyways, it's not like he can't revive them. R-right?

No because this exists

this movie deserves it's own thread.

>It's a *deconstruction* of sexy 14-year-old girls

Never have been able to get into Porco Rosso. Technically, the art looks good, but the character designs are typical bland Miyazaki, and the story is pretty shallow. The engineer girl is shoehorned in, and really only serves to give a young romantic interest for Miyazaki's self insert. Otherwise, good list.

Problem Child 2

>disregard for structure

But it doesn't

It didn't come close, it is kino.
Jin-Roh is a very good anime. That's it.
Visually interesting but a complete redditmeme answer
The original, yes.
No, it's just good.
Angel's Egg and Lain approach kino but both definitely aren't. Angel's Egg is closer.
Akira is kino.
Berserk is a fucking legend and it's beyond. Who gives a shit weather it's kino or not. It's a great story.
I like it, but absolutely not. It is not kino. Very fond memories from youth though.

Meh. The Nazism and Red Riding Hood metaphor is too on the nose for my tastes. It lacks an identity of its own.
Not bad, but far from the best the medium has to offer.