My ex is single now how can i get back with her...

My ex is single now how can i get back with her? She likes all my posts on instagram and responds to my texts pretty fast. She was my highschool sweetheart and shes always on mind (im 19 shes 19)

You shouldn't. She's an ex for a reason.

or or or don't affiliate with women because they're cunts. Fuck em and move on.

Yeah but we broke up cuz at the time i often felt nervous around girls especially her. Now i can pick up girls on the spot but shes so much like me

Fuck off

I will tell you firsthand that the best thing to do is to just drop it and pursue other women because that will inform the way you are with women for the rest of your life.

Given that your 19 and dumb your probably just gonna tell me to fuck off if I say that so I'll tell you how. Just know it's a bad idea beforehand

More details. Who broke up with who?

You've got plenty of years and plenty of pussy to slay. Just give up on her and widen your social circle. Fuck that stupid cunt

Your life dude. Enjoy being miserable.

>getting back with an ex
Well there's a great idea that never goes terribly.

She broke up with me cuz i kept talking to my friend who thought was into me and she was with me more than she was

Wade the waters a bit and get a read on her but don't jump in until you're ready

Fuck it we were young still are

the most shitty grammar

punch yourself in the balls.

feel the pain.

just ask her out. DONT TELL HETR YOUR TRUE FEELINGS THOUGH.

be cool, be natural and let her do most the talking but not about herself. keep it chill.

if she says no you in same place so fuck it what u got to loose Sup Forumsro

im shit with grammar myself, im dyslexic and lazy with a hard keyboard.

boom an autistic typer

Im drunk and high on coke who cares

I'm going through the same thing except for the fact that she's dating someone and I'm single. Like 3 months ago she was single and I recently broke up with a girl but she ended up getting into a relationship like in 3 days. You wouldn't believe the shit she was saying, she was telling me how i should break up with my ex and shit, egging me on. Now that im single, she barely talks to me because she has a bf. God i'm so mad that im in love with her. I think she was doing this shit to fuck with me.

She just broke up with someone i feel like that would make me seem desperate

Op here same shit happened to me a year ago women sure are trouble

Do you want to intertwine your destiny with hers? If so, then yes. If not, then no.

It's entirely based on validation then? You're young and nowadays you have Instagram which lets you show off. Get another girl and flaunt her. This will only work because this girl is immature and probably very insecure this is not a foolproof method. Just post about you chilling with other girls. Women love chasing a guy who doesn't make himself emotionally available because he represents a source of validation.

Whereas if you go to this girl and try to get her to go out with you again. You are proving you need her more than she needs you. This is a terrible move, even though it's the more authentic human thing to do.

This shit is called the funnel btw. You kids have changed the game with social media. Use it in your favor.

Pursue other women to make girl jealous.. one of two things will happen

A. Girl will get jealous and try to get back with you. AND YOU WILLHOLD ALL THE POWER BECAUSE SHE WANTS U MORE THAN YOU NEED HER.

Or B. She won't and then you just go out with the "funnel" girl lol

Have fun OP

YouTube - Jordan Peterson - relationships
Hes a clinical psychologist who will help you understand the relationship.

women are beautiful idiots

Yes

Fuck it man, give it a shot, I believe in you

This might work alright thank you user shouldnt be a problem especially now that im fit

Thanks man means alot

Remember that you already enough. If you're getting fit do it for yourself because you want to lead a long healthy life. Make money because you want to make money. Have a good social because you want to have a good circle. Women will naturally flow in and out of your life. Don't make them the center of your universe. You are the center, they orbit you.

yeah fuck that noise, tell her that you just want to stay friends if it comes up.

Well, there you go, user. Whatever you meant.