How to experience sex before commuting suicide? I’m broke, a virgin and can’t pay for it...

How to experience sex before commuting suicide? I’m broke, a virgin and can’t pay for it, don’t have the energy or motivation to meet someone but I desperately want to experience it before I’m gone forever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The answer is pretty simple.

Rape.

Get a job
Save up
Move to Thailand
Live like a king

I came here to say this, but this magnificent bastard beat me

Start a go fund me? Beg on tinder?

I'll let you fuck me (old fag man here) just don't suicide when I am there ok

Buy hooker. Kill hooker

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Raep is bad mkayyy. What if it was your sibling or parent. No

Noice

Romance
And
Proper
Economising

Truly the only logical answer.

I’ve thought about my little sis, not rape but making a move on her. I tried kissing about 5 years ago

Where you live op?

In the states

Dude just save a little bit of cash and buy a cheap hooker. There's really no point in having sex if you're just going to kill yourself anyway. You are just trying to find a reason to live or something. Hang in there and keep pushing.

Das fcked up bro - just meet somebody on craigslist or something yeesh

Stahp what the fuck don't do that you freak

skinwalkers

where you from, OP?

fellow suicidal here. I waited a few years, got a gf and had some sex. It feels pretty good while you're doing it but not any better than drugs or a really good fap. now I've broke up with her and got rid of most of my belongings. so I'm back on track to what I actually want (to die).

in your case I recommend skip it entirely, it's just another temporary dopamine rush. there's nothing magic about sex. if you really want to get off in a girl, rape is a good option in your case. especially if you make sure to kill yourself right after so you do not face consequences.

>wait for nightfall
>sneak onto local farm
>quickly locate the mares
>whip cock out and screw the shit out of a made
>once you're done its time for your suicide
>locate stallion
>get him hard
>impale yourself on its massive cock
>eternal bleeding
>suicide by cock