Star Trek DS9 General

Sisko is a bit of a prick in Season 4 to Worf when it comes to Klingon rituals. I dunno if it's because Klingons are no longer allied with the Federation, but Picard was a bit more tolerant of Klingon beliefs.

inb4 "commander, tell me about your sexual organs"

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/John_Harriman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's because Klingons don't understand baseball

Why didn't the Federation destroy Cardassia during the first war ?

Picard also never punched an omnipotent being

>be a cardassian
>look out the window
>see this
>what do?

Commander, tell me about your sexual organs.

Destroy all Miranda class starships

>name me a better ST character that pic related

>protip: you can't

>A cute cardassian woman will never try to angrily seduce you.

Reminder that the Dominion War never would have happened if Sisko was dead or didn't exist before the start based on The Visitor

>Cute
>Cardassian

pick one

Sisko really just hates it when people don't follow his orders. He takes it all so personally.

Like his whole vendetta with Micheal Eddington was very out of line.

scream FOR CARDASSIA and storm Central Command to retake it in Legat Dumar's name

Fuck Klingons and their shitty rituals. Every time they were doing that faggy Klingon yoga on TNG I cringed.

Based Quark

Daily reminder that Neelix did nothing wrong

Garak is fucking adorable.

True

Are you talking about the episode where Worf's dumb brother wanted Worf to kill him? And complaining Sisko had a problem with that?

You must be very low test

Yea, The ending was bullshit. Worf pussyed out, and destroyed his brothers memories.

If mostly all the humanoids in star trek are related because they have an ancient ancestor, how come there are black vulcans and white vulcans and shit. Assuming they were black skinned before "evolving" or whatever into whatever race they eventually become, how come only some are black and others are white

WATCH IT DAX

Laugh at the retarded ship design

Does anyone else wonder about a series where based Dukat didn't go full crazy? It seemed like he could have been a "neutral" character for a while there before selling out to the Dominion.

Color changes are some of the most trivial mutations that a species can experience.

As I understand it, genetics in Star Trek basically works how those Christians who believe in "micro-evolution but not macro-evolution" would supposedly works.

"DIE YOU SPEAR CHUCKING BANANA EATING PORCH MONKEY, YOU'RE STINKING UP MY SHIP WITH YOUR COCOA BUTTER SMELLING ASHY SKIN"

What the fuck? How did they get away with this shit. I thought Star Trek was supposed to be progressive.

I am quite fertile...I could provide you with many healthy children, if that's your concern, but frankly I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself.

Why isn't this the choice shit post for Star Trek threads?

FRENCHED

middle ziyal is best ziyal

if you disagree you're wrong

FUCKIN EPIC DUDE!
1+ UPVOTE!
You said something that is not in the show at all! EPIIIIC
Fucking SJW cucks take that!

Dukat manning a Klingon ship to fight as an outlaw was cool, but that season finale twist of him joining the Dominion and taking DS9 was too good to pass up. I like all stages of Dukat and I felt they streamed seamlessly together. Goverment crony to disgraced father to spirited outlaw to leader under the Dominion to psychotic breakdown and finally to anti-Emissary.

The only major flaw was the final confrontation with Sisko was too short and underwhelming

Gilora is easily the #1 Cardassian babe. I wonder if the Obsidian Order permit inter-species romances with planets that aren't members of the Union.

It is undeniable

>3 different actresses

holy fucking shit how did I not notice that jesus

Did Garak ever hit it or was he saving himself and staying pure for when he finally got some of that sweet genetically modified butthole?

How else would Patrick Stewart get his role in Green Room?

>Romulan ships are powered by miniaturized black holes

Who fucking thought that was a good idea?

Like most people, you didn't care enough about the character to realize that she was recurring.

>DAX
>not OLD MAN

You had one job.

The Obsidian Order doesn't exist anymore so you can fuck whoever you want.

Romulans

If Rick Berman hadn't forced Terry Farrell to leave then Dukat wouldn't have killed Jadzia.

If Dukat hadn't killed Jadzia then he would have been only ambiguously evil instead of full-blown mustache-twirling evil.

Blame Rick Berman for ruining Dukat.

>need an alien with hideous facial prosthetics
>still hire beautiful women

hollywood is pretty sexist in this regard desu, there's like 2 ugly actresses who made it.

But it gave us Ezri. The only thing Berman did wrong was not doing it sooner.

I don't think that Ezri was necessary since they already had plenty of little boys.

Federation ships carry containment vessels full of antimatter that get loose and blow the ship to kingdom come at the drop of the hat. Who thought that was a good idea?

Well they also had their share of ugly aliens and old ass women but that didn't stop them from having Jadzia.

>The Obsidian Order doesn't exist anymore so you can fuck whoever you want.
It did then, and I only want Gilora.

Don't get me wrong, I'd deflower Ziyal in a heartbeat, but knowing it'd get me murdered by the Pah'Wraiths reduces it to Plan B

It's the same of scuttling a navel vessel

Wait does anyone think that Dukat killing Jadzia was crossing some line? Killing someone in the way of his goals was always something Dukat seemed capable of, and this had even taken place after he had suffered a complete mental breakdown.

It's very environmentally friendly method of propulsion

Even in the event of catastrophic engine failure, it leaves absolutely no mess.

Space doesn't have an environment.

Remember, social darwinism evolution knows best.

Cardassians are cool because they are mysterious. Dukat was cool because you weren't sure what his end game was, and then you find out he's space satan and all the coolness is just gone and he's just another evil villain rather than some guy with a plan who thinks he is justified.

I think the Pah'Wraiths were controlling him at that point, as soon as he broke the idol he went all fire-eyes and teleported from Cardassia to DS9 or something then killed her and did something magic to the orb, it was only afterwards he was released from their hold, then he showed regret and left because there was nothing to be gained by being caught

Tell that to TNG season 7.

Or it can cause a time fuck up allowing Picard to fuck around with a core breach.

Tell it to the space whales.

In TOS, the Romulan weapons used too much power to be usable very much, and the cloaking device used a debilitating amount of power too. A black hole should give them absurd amounts of power, and possibly be a way to dispose of any vapors that would give away cloaked positions.

That wasn't their fault, some mental fucking aliens thought their engine was a real black hole and put their eggs in it which made it go berserk

I bet a Federation craft would do something just as mental if you put Time Eggs in the dilithium chamber

If the Eggs aren't destroyed by the Matter/Anti-Matter reaction

It would just scramble them into anti-omelets.

>It's a Jadzia gets tired of Julian's pathetic whining gives him cummies to shut him up episode

was the child going to be a space mind control worm half klingon or what?

....Except during anti-Emissary period Dukat DID have a plan and did think he was justified. He believed the Pah'wraiths were the true gods of Bajor and they were going to bring about some great restoration.

Furthermore Dukat likes to hide behind pure motives but in the end he is always more interested in himself. Whether it's running Emok Nor or Cardassia or that cult, he says he's doing it for their own good, but really he's doing it for power.

He'd be a mulatto with ridges that go all the way down

And a pouch, like a kangaroo.

early season was Bashir was actually more pathetic than the nice guy fedora wearers. He tries hitting on Jadzia every single episode and she basically politely rejects him every time. I could almost see him on his hands and knees begging her to have sex with him. Glad he changes a bit later

>Julian will never be on his hands and knees begging you to have sex with him

How should I kill myself?

The writers admitted early Bashir was annoying as fuck and they changed how they wrote him as a result of negative reactions from the audience.

Nowadays such an attitude doesn't exist, if your audience doesn't respond well you just blame the audience.

Anyone else wanted Dukat x Ziyal

I would have gone with her.

Keiko was such a cunt.

Harriman was out saving the galaxy when these kids were in space diapers.

bashir is adult wesley if he didnt help tom paris kill that guy..

In an alternate universe O'Brien was tag teaming her and Kira at the same time.

>You will never own a personal holodeck and spend your time downloading fanfiction Star Trek episodes
I wish airlocks existed so I could throw myself out one

Early season Bashir was qt as fuck. He was this guy with autism who thought he was hot shit but also had a heart of gold, and then they just turn him into a kind of depressed robot.

His relationship with Miles I think helped his character develop a lot though.

Honestly I'm glad he was so annoying at first, felt like an (accidental) character arc. We got to see Bashir mature and become more serious as he dealt with the realities of "frontier medicine", we saw O'brien go from tolerating to loving him, and we saw him take more control in his relationship with Garrik, going from a puppet being used to an equal.

Plus his "nearly graduated top of my class" rhetoric took on new dimensions when we learned he was enhanced.

I don't want to live in a future with so much shoulder padding. I have actual shoulders damn it.

Fuck you, I demand full-on pauldrons in my future fashion

DS9 really missed a trick by having the military officers in ground fights not have any kind of armour

Personal deflector shields seems like an obvious accessory to always carry. Also, some kind of anti-gravity belt, just in case.

I will buy you a drink one day

starfleet knows manpower has no real value.
they put all their resources into starships.

There's a ton of novels I wish I could holo-image into actual episodes.

>it's a Quark gets all the pussy episode

I'm sad Quark didn't end up with his Klingon wife

>Cum now, dear Doctor
What did he mean by this?

How do you think a ship of aliens reacts when humans arrive? Is it an "oh shit, them!" situation? Are humans scary destructive?

Nothing. Garak likes women. That's why we forced him to peruse a relationship with a teenager.

Depends on the alien, most see the Federation as pussies.

It's "Oh shit, them!", but imagine Droopy saying it dejectedly. Humans are basically Mormons.

Weird fucking "people" who all dress the same and show up to tell you how they've discovered being in a United Federation of Planets is the best thing ever and would you like to sign this treaty?

Hello brother, do you know the joys of the Prime Directive? May I come in and have a moment of your time?

He did fuck the shit out of her though, and posthumously cucked her ex husband after killing him in honorable combat.

Or kicking his dad's car into a ditch.

All Sisko proved is that he was a simple-minded hothead who could be provoked into a physical confrontation. If they had sent him to Farpoint humanity would have been toast.

Thank goodness Q found an intellectual equal to Picard the Delta Quadrant to deal with instead.

What was the best episode of DS9?

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/John_Harriman
>After the signing of the Treaty of Algeron, Harriman steps down as captain of the Enterprise-B and turns it over to his first officer, Demora Sulu.
>The short story "Full Circle" in Strange New Worlds VII shows Harriman at the rank of admiral and serving as Starfleet Command's liaison to the Starfleet Corps of Engineers in 2371 – the year Kirk emerged from the Nexus and was killed on Veridian III. He turns the job over to Montgomery Scott, remarking that a real engineer could make something of the job
They didn't have to cuck him so much. It wasn't his fault the Enterprise wasn't ready.

How many times do you think Kira get CARDASSIAN'D during the occupation?