Why are niggers so drawn to this movie?

Why are niggers so drawn to this movie?
are they so delusional that they need a nigger dressed up in skintight leather or whatever the fuck to feel empowered?
This just further proves niggers are worthless and have no place in a civilized society

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
imdb.com/title/tt1825683/?ref_=nv_sr_1
youtube.com/watch?v=40cOkf5fT7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Coz they are nigger enough to fall for a gimmick. The producers of the movie are all white BTW lol. Dumb niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

>Celebrate black pride vicariously through movie
>movie based on comic book
>Comic book written by white man

Literally everything about this film screams cuck. If this is what it takes to feel pride in your race, a fucking comic book character, that was written by a fucking white man, then there's no hope for blacks.

Even Alexandre Dumas wrote some of the most iconic novels in history and NO black people even know who the fuck he is let alone prop him up. Too busy fawning over fucking fictional comic book heroes. It's fucking embarrassing. The level of cringe is nauseating.

cuz we wuz kangz and shiet

>literally the first hollywood blockbuster with black cast, black director, black writer

Gee user i dunno

they would have to read to know who he is unfortunately

>Comic book written by white man
Mmmm no...

Fuck these sellout cucks... This move has so much paid hype its fucking dumb. Not to mention the movie is lacking in any real plot, overplaying CGI.

Create a sock account and make some false reviews, downvote this shit to where it should be.

imdb.com/title/tt1825683/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Old Sup Forums would have been Onnnn this shit'

Pray tell. What color were they?

As opposed to what? Hollywood blockbusters that were directed by black men but written by white men? What is it about having an all black cast and crew that invokes black pride? Why does everyone need to share the same complexion before black people can feel proud?

Look at how triggered you are by an all-black movie. Now imagine a world where all movies are all-black. Can you imagine what a fucking baby you would be?

That is what it is like for all non-whites in america.

So, the same as a white person living in South Korea or Japan then? I don't often hear of whites crying that the homogenous population of Asian countries cast almost exclusively Asian actors.

Lol faggot. Why you mad? We all know infinity wars is going to blow it out the water. Try to at least care since its their month

What I want to know is this:

What white person is stupid enough to sit in a theater with a shitload of excited niggers?

True. And you need to kill yourself cause we dont need anymore bitching from faggots like you

Is the bad guy white?

Fuck you NIGGER, nobody cares about you or your privileged feelings.

Go booga booga yourself sum KFC or something...

Nope black

Lol and you need to kill yourself you worthless faggot

Fuck like %1 of the population bitching in asia, as opposed to New York where white is the minority lol. Japan is also notoriously xenophobic and racist. I feel no sympathy for a country with a population and aging problem but is too fucking scared to let a few immigrants stay.

It's a comic book... taking any sort of 'pride' in it is absolutely retarded. Niggers are silly.

Because the movie sucks and is racist.

rumor is most of the cast is black too?

Shit like this is old and unfunny...
You guys are the real candyass niggers that keeps lowering the quality of this site.

kys

Don't forget NIGGER, you are on Sup Forums.

I died many years ago, an only exist to piss off soiboi's like yourself.

I would say go suck your dad's cock, but I doub you know who he is....tehehee

You do know the history of this site and how it works right?

Sup Forumstard since 2007, everything looks normal to me...

U mad soiboi?

true, niggers are dumb as shit'

ALL of the cast is black lol

Niggers are so easily duped & tricked. Marvel is just following the model that the Democrats, malt liquor company's, tobacco industry, etc. have laid out:
Give niggers the tiniest amount of instant gratification & you'll have a loyal customer/consumer/voter for life... just like a dog.

The scene where he bangs Black Widow while Captain America watches and jacks off was pretty cool

no.

movies that are mostly or all white are made because that's what the majority of the world wants to see.

movies that are mostly or all black are made to give you jiggaboos something to watch and jump up and down about.

so don't piss/whine/point fingers because your shit race is less attractive and known for general shittery.

if a black person is in a white neighborhood, people stare.

if a white person is in an all black neighborhood, cracker gets killed.

so you have to excuse "the privileged whites" for not wanting to watch a move with an all black cast.

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS

Haven't seen it funny enough . Also I doubt there's another black superhero movie , just like when Obama was elected (first ''black'' president) or when they had the first Disney princess . It's about kids being able to see that they can be anything . Though people just live off what others have done and proudly debate which is best , black or white . Sadly no fuckers on either side is right , the people in question haven't done anything to advance humanity and so they turn to people of the same skin , sometimes names and even jobs from the past to boost their self . As we see with said movie .

well wtf. who wants to watch a movie filled with ugly people?

BUT WHAT ABOUT MUH WAKANDAZ

WE WAZ KANGZ AND SHIT DAWG'

Other Niggers...

Nigger propaganda written & financed by Jews... jeez who saw that coming?

>Also I doubt there's another black superhero movie

clearly you havn't watched this gem.

And you should kill yourself

>FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS

NIGGA PANTHER!

I'm white you jackass

>Stan Lee
>Not white

You're cool

Now this I gotta see xD

Who gives a shit if hes part romanian he looks white to me so fuck off

Wahhhh... Someone does not agree with my views... They should just kill themselves... Because I am a mature adult and can argue!

Yeah, Ok...

Keep on sippin that haterade you cucked out soiboi'

Sucks to be a cuck'

XD i died

Sure you are, NIGGER.

You mean jack kirby still white tho

That was the fucking point retard. Even if he was full Romanian he would still be white. The man is white. Black Panther is a comic book written by a white man. Have you been keeping up with the conversation?

Fuck yeah I am, I'm not a fucking filthy nigger!

you must be new here

>THIS IZ MY THRONZ 'N SHEEIT

wiki:

The Black Panther storyline which ran through thirteen issues of the Jungle Action series

>Jungle Action series

mfw the jews threw in a kek.

Ohhh man, if you only knew the degeneracy I have seen.

Lick my sack shitlord'

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEEET DAWG.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZzz!!!!!!!!!!!! Nigga

Search up "gay niggers from outer spaece" on IMDB.

Only written by jack Kirby's superior white brain

>Why are murritards so drawn to government paid movies?
>are they so delusional that they need a cucked loser dressed up in a soldier uniform or whatever the fuck to feel empowered?
>This just further proves that hillbillies are worthless and have no place in a civilized society

Nope I just think you should just kill yourself

Genuine fucking kek.

Also, nice dubs user

WEZ INVENTED TECHNOLOGICAL SHEEIT

The short and simple answer?
>Pic very related.

Sucks that you're going to die soon

youtube.com/watch?v=40cOkf5fT7A

Yep.

And I think you should suck my cock while I see if you can fit a redbull can up your ass...

Guess we will both have to keep dreaming champ'

Lol yeah and you're a nigger

all superhero movies are for faggots
men in tights and queer suits flying around?

yeah ok, faggot

don't make it about race

you're all fucking poofs mate

Is that Elon fucking Musk??!?!

Holy fuk brah'

It's amazing how these snowflakes cry about one movie which stars a black superhero. Don't cry kids. Most movies will still have white heroes. You should read all the fear coming from pussies on conspiracy sites like GLP.

No shit I said he looks white you fucking down syndrome fucktard. Learn to read before opening that retard mouth of yours

Me neither fuck niggers and fuck you

It's sort of an art movie.
I saw it, kek's were had

First off, nice dubs.

Secondly, I am white...

Third, If you ever call me that again Santa will not bring you presents.

Think before you shitpost soiboi'

>WE WUZ GGRRGGLE-GGRRGGLE

Sadda tay

mfw she throws the big wheel out the window. wtf is this?

U want suk sum dik?

Fuck off nigger.

u into butt stuff? you some kind of fag?

You said "who gives a shit, he looks white so good enough for me", which implied that I was saying he WASN'T white. Holy fuck are you just now learning English? Get the fuck off the web you Muslim filth.

Fuck you too bro!

Thank god we are white :D

Damn you're off by one and ok I'll be good from here on out

>Hollywood blockbusters that were directed by black men but written by Jews?
Fixed that for you. Black Panther was created by Jews. The movie was written by and directed by Jews. Jews are pushing the notion that seeing the movie is a political act.

Yes actually I am...

And?

What a comeback!

The last three BP writers were black...

These posts are too intelligent for this thread. Be gone with you!

So?

You're definitely a nigger no matter what he is

Time to get a lynchin'

it's about blacks using the race card about all white casts in movies, but not a fucking word is said about all black casts in movies... because if someone did bitch... they'd be racist.

so bottom line. whites are racists. black people can be racist and its ok, but if you call out a black for being racist, you're labeled a racist.

>not white
I know you wrote that to paraphrase what someone else said it but still its green txt and you wrote that hence you said it. Fucktard

because jewllywood spend like millions of dollars making a movie for them, why? because cuck culture is biting hard the veins of America and i say fuck that enough is enough

SHOCKER

Jews funding and media snowing something that disrupts social order and takes power away from the evil white man...

Almost like there is a reason the Germans put them in ovens.

it wasn't a comeback because that was my first response to you, and it was a question.

do... do you know how to have a conversation?

STRING THE NIGGER UP!

MY GOD BEHOLD THEM FUCKING QUADS

how am i a "nigger" for saying someone is into buttstuff?

o.. you're retarded.