I took 250mg of thc syrup and nothing happened it wasnt fake or anything whats wrong?

I took 250mg of thc syrup and nothing happened it wasnt fake or anything whats wrong?

how do you know it wasnt fake? your dealer must be fucking with you, but try to give it some time to kick in

I've waited over 3 hours still nothing I am pretty sure its not fake because the guy is reliable it came in a sealed container from a company not home made and ive had it before and it works

Do you dab? i can NEVER get high from any kind of edibles

edibles just dont work well for some people, its your metabolism or something.

ive had this edible and other before and they work

I dab all day and back when i smoked i got high, but this dab shit has my tolerance like WHAT

Should work. I take edibles but sometimes when I take the ones that come in pills, took it like 6 to 8 hours to kick in.. about to take 900mg though.

It workedd and this is just part of the trip.

what do you mean? Like I'm tripping so hard I don't know it?

next time try it on an empty stomach

250 mg orally ain’t that much.

yea it is, maybe for me at least.

Eh, i smoke a lot. Maybe it is bunk. Or at least less than it claims if that’s you op

I usually take around 100mg for edibles and only get a mild high, or sometimes not at all. There are just too many factors involved. If I do too many edibles in a day, I'll stop getting high and won't even be able to get high with dabs until the edibles are out of my system.

Did it come out of a bottle shaped like a house nigress? If so that's your problem.

You're immune

You bought bunk shit like all THC syrup that isnt from a dispensary

Or your tolerance is too high

Or both is more likely. Stop trusting your dealers you naive tard.

took me a while

23 days sober.
When will you realise weed is for faggots.

I had one of those Joe Rogan "only eat the leg" gummi bears and I only at the leg and got wrecked. I don't usually do edibles as often but I do dab a lot. It's like I have two different tolerances.

Nigga I got epilepsy. You’re the faggot. Probably smoked your days away for escapism or something. Bitch ass nigga.