My theater had a bunch of women seeing this. it pissed me off. I can't imagine that they understood what was happening...

my theater had a bunch of women seeing this. it pissed me off. I can't imagine that they understood what was happening, why, or what they should think about it. It would be as if I'm going to see the barbie movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha OP laughing again at this

>tfw OP is probably right but for the wrong reasons: they went to see it for Garfield

>I can't imagine that they understood what was happening
>Impyling you can
Nu males and millenials don't know shit about honor and sacrifice.

>everyone is a numale millennial except me

>DUDE IM GOING TO WAR BUT IM NOT GONNA KILL ANYONE LMAO

This movie looks fucking terrible I don't care if this is based on a true story this is retarded.

>implying most young men have any clue what war is like

I live in a country which sacrificed millions of her own people few times and life here is suffering. I can't be umale millennial by default.

They probably went to see it because of the drought of masculinity. Women love men, even if they're too dumb to understand it.

>living in a third world country
lol you're not even white

Russia?

>implying you're
Yep.

A fellow third worlder I see, GO FUCK YOURSELF

Didn't Hiro ban Russia?

Don't be mad. You gonna be ruled by woman soon.
Dunno. Did he?

All the Russians here are KGB operators pushing right wing conspiracies. KGB can't be stopped by Hiroshima.

(you)

Nah just Greece

This sounds right

>Dunno. Did he?

I'm brazillian mate, or did you miss the third worlder part?

Why are people replying to a repost?

Why would anyone ban Russia. We are commonly nice people.
My bad, mate. Our economy gonna be ruined by World Cup soon too.

>it's an, OP requesting a "movies women will never understand" episode thread

(you)

War needs tons of non-combatants.

Why didn't they just give him a job in a kitchen or something?

it's not like you've been to war either, faggot
>going muh own way

Way to spoil the movie. I guess he did have to use a gun after all ;_;

>autists complaining about women and the plot

It's a good story.

It's about a soldier who conscientiously does not want to kill people but is still willing to be thrown into the meat grinder. It's a good story and people who can't see that should really go to Sup Forums

I'm not gonna spoil the movie but it is a very shitty promo shot that seemingly ruins the premise of the film but isn't exactly what it looks like. Watch it and it will make a lot of sense and really emphasizes the premise of the movie very well.

Just saw this today, theatre full of women laughing near the end. Had to wipe my face before I left, man what a powerful movie.

>crying
Fucking cuck

That bugged me when I watched the fucking trailer. Don't know if he was drafted in the movie but regardless when he was all I don't like guns they would have just given him a different mos.

>this guy's never been in combat before
Fucking faggot, do your duty then get back to me

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc

Getting beaten by Tyrelle for calling him a nigger isn't "seeing combat", faggot.

Islam is right about women. I agree they should be treated as second class citizens, I just wouldn't cover them.

>muh honorable sacrifice and war heroes

Too much Call of Duty, not enough reality. Piss off.

Would they? Because the fact that they didn't suggests otherwise

I want insecure manlets to leave

So is this worth going outside to the cinema for?

I love Mel especially when he directs but I fucking hate gay spiderman

>that review

wew lad. He's mad that there were no twists? Also, 7/10 means that Mel is a hack? What is this?

> all those threads
Mel is back!

In real life was a combat medic and they frequently didn't carry weapons in WW2.

So you just answered your own question

>is in a theater surrounded by woman
>still finds something to complain about

Do you need a hug?

who was mad there was no twists?
you are quoting yourself I think

>We are commonly nice people.
Shoo, shoo, bydlo

In my theater all females were sobbing. There was clapping in the end. I bet you lived in a racially diverse area.

femanon here: my grandpa won his medals at tarawa for saving three guys who were trapped under sinking debris so he and some other ameribros tied ropes to their waists, swam down, tied ropes to debris and ropes were winched up before the drowning bros ran out of air so fucking suck it faggots. his metal (silver star) is framed on my mantel and you spergs would have panicked and snap chatted thewhole thing

>

>Polack detected

>an antisemite's movie got a 7/10

>his metal

It's "medal" you dumb hooker

speak English next time slut

>mfw when they make first contact where that one GI from the previous attack scares the shit out of another GI and both of them get riddled by machinegun fire
>mfw when you can hear people shifting around uncomfortably as guys in the movie are gunned down, muttering stuff like Jesus Christ under their breath
>mfw all the girls where making frightened sounds and moving constantly every time a guy got blown to shit or shot in the head
Mel blew it out of the fucking park. Hacksaw Ridge made Omaha Beach from Saving Private Ryan look like Counter-Strike for kids.

At least it's got a jewish lead!

I had some tears. just sat there in the theater for a good 6 or 7 minutes into the credits. just felt empty but uplifted.

to be fair it was spelled right the first time although this doesn't make up for the rest of it

Pick up a weel gun

wait wait wait
hold on a second

Barbie got a movie?

only 8 years old and he's already talkin about DRIVE BYS

yee, and op admits to it being to complicated for him

What the fuck?
Merkel was NEVER there.
Did I just get berenstained?

goodbait/10

many

This was a perfect war movie for women though, because the entire first act sets up the lens through which to understand the violence. It tells you that the purpose of showing the war was the make you see how broken, sickening, and evil war is so that the redemption God brought to the battlefield through Doss would be emotionally striking
Especially the father's character; think about how much women will understand what happens to men who go to war

And yet, you still fail to grasp the meaning of this movie. What a pity.

Being an untermensch is nothing to be proud about.

How did a troll thread get this many replies

Yeah Medics didn't really start having rifles until recently, because in the modern warfare nobody is gonna give a shit if you are a medic. That's also why we don't bother with big red crosses either.

I worked with an old timer who was a medic on D-Day, he did carry a rifle but didn't fire it.

>How do I Sup Forums?