This is what Palestine would have been like if the English had minded their own fucking business

this is what Palestine would have been like if the English had minded their own fucking business

they would still be slaves to the ottomans

this is brazil if it was a monarchy

Ataturk would probably abandon it

France if it wasn't for the eternal Anglo

Congo if it wasn't for the subhuman belgians

>this is what Palestine would have been like if the English had minded their own fucking business?

atacuck wouldn't have existed

Jewish propaganda
Stop posting schlomo

it would be Arizona? cool

This is Cornwall if granted independence.

I thought you guys loved Israelis

Jewish immgiration to Palestine began long before we ever came into possession of it.

Immigration*, sorry

Only the desert part of it
Make me, senpai.

>still blaming muh evil europeans decades after we left
>still blaming muh evil europeans even though we were clearly meaning to keep the colonies and develop them properly but usa forced their politics on us
>hurr everyone conquering the holy land over the centuries was okay but UK doing so was over the line since they gave it to the jews afterwards
oh fuck off you are literally as bad as niggers

blame the jews, blame the americans, blame yourselves, i don't care but this is old enough ago that it isn't our fault anymore

we did nothing wrong

>no fucking jews anywhere
nice

We don't
Do you really want me to rev up those gas chambers?

Well, if to be serious, that's not correct. we were there with or without the brits.

zionist are yuropean scum

also

>WE

Yes, we.
>zionist are yuropean
Half or more of Jews in Israel are middle eastern including myself.

>Half or more of Jews in Israel are middle eastern including myself.

that's why you couldnt have been in the pic you posted, you are a bunch of yuropean invaders

>WUZ

Eh?
I don't think you get it. If my Family is middle eastern (came here 3 generetion ago, after being expelled from Iraq) how come they are "yuropean invaders"? They were always Jews. And middle eatern.
also by saying "we were there" I'm not only referring to Jews who lives in ottoman/british palestine but also to the fact that Israel would rise up even without brits around. zionism existed before Mandatory Palestine.

>KINGS
no, but now we are :^)

generations*

you are right, I misunderstood your post, anyways, I dont believe you are pure middle eastern.
post 23andme results

Not completly pure but if you are interested,
Father's side is pure middle eastern (Iraq)
Mother's side is half middle eastern, the other half is Ashkenazi and south Euros (speradi jews who mixed with locals probably).

Why are you grouping yourself with the English?

why are your countrymen so rude when they come to our patagonia?
are you like them?

post arm

I guess they are the lowest people of society.
every time they do shit there and it's on the news everyone are cursing them for doing what they are doing. and for giving a bad name to the country. hate to see it but ther'es nothing I can do about it apart of being polite and kind myself.

>le 8% ashkenazi genes taking all over
Italians & spanish people have darker skin. but tBh you can find many midddle easterns with bright skin, Durze and even some arabs with white skin and blue eyes.

are Druze not Arabs?

based, pls come and spread our lords word

They consider themselves as an ethnoreligious group inside of the Israeli society, separate from Arabs or Jews. maybe in Lebanon and Syria they see themselves as Arabs? I have no idea.
Might do that one day
anyway it's 3 AM, good night lads

Moving european jews to """Israel""" after ww2 was ethnic cleansing of the indigenous levantines (jewish or muslim)

Prove me wrong

Because France was just as responsible for colonization as the UK.
And blaming UK for the current state of Palestine is the same line of thinking as blaming France for Africa, UK for India, Spain for South America, Russia for Poland, Germany for Poland and so on. It's just some more post-colonial butthurt even though we are long gone and that you should have gotten over yourselves and stop blaming Europeans for everything that goes wrong in your shithole country like 30 years ago already

Especially since Euro countries vote for Palestinians all the fucking time even though they don't deserve so much attention and how we didn't even join the fucking Iraq war, honestly if that's not a gesture of good will i don't know what is and if it's not enough you can go fuck yourself, i hope USA and Israel nuke you, it'll make you all regret the times of benevolent Euro colonization

duh
zionists will scream at you though

That doesn't look like a pile of rubble in the desert

The Palestinians would be the most advanced civilization in history if it were not for the dirty English