So my brother who is an attorney and my dad who is an old republican were heated arguing about gun control and mass...

So my brother who is an attorney and my dad who is an old republican were heated arguing about gun control and mass shootings last night. I totally don't care either way. Am I disconnected somehow? Maybe I just don't value life as much anymore.
anyone else feel this way?

2nd amendment.
that's all.

You should end your life?

kinda wanna shoot up a school tbh

You're an indifferent faggot. Not a good thing.

Nothing worse than a guy who sits on the fence, too basic to even form an opinion. There's a difference between not caring and being too much of a faggot that you don't even have your own opinion on the matter

If the lawyer was arguing against the second amendment it would be interesting to watch him try to use the same argument on "speech control."

honestly just didnt pay any attention to it because the more we talk about it the more the attention seekers will do it for the fame. idk the dudes name or what he looks like and i was just upset that an entire two nights of fox news political commentary was ruined

You mean like banning people from yelling "fire" in a crowded movie house? Oh, wait...

You sound like a faggot and you are one too.

Literally the 2nd amendment

Op here
Nah I have more to live for than you. I'm popular and have more money than you ever will.
I have opinions. Nothing will change. I don't really care what happens to other people anymore.
Nah he wouldn't do that. It's funny how he is now the one that cares for others and I'm the one who says meh. He has never been loved or in a relationship like I have.
That's tucker Carlson and he's a fucking dipshit. Value in commentary on fox? Is that a joke?
Nah I just don't care about other people's lives. Just my bottom line.

YOU = FAGGOT

you should check out his interview with gavin mcinnes. if i didnt i would have thought so too. but after i saw that it humanized him a lot in my eyes and i can see the deeper meaning in him. hes very high speed to my knowledge. he actually got me into fox news after the 2016 election

Op here
You = angry loser.

Who cares if some strangers die?

Doesn't effect me

You are just a kid, don't worry, you'll grow up eventually.

Tucker? No thanks. You're mentality deficient if you think he's at all redeemable.

Sounds like you lack humanity. Sure the shooting is a tragedy that could've been prevented but it doesn't mean it doesn't matter. The left largely believe in that philosophy that nothing actually matters
>tl;dr
You're a filthy goy from the left

I'm 26. I own guns. I make real money. Back in college to make disgusting money in the fall.

>anyone else feel this way?

truth is most people feel this way
shit happens
99.99% of students wont die in a school shooting

it's really not that big of a problem

Humanity? What does this mean? Humans fuck each other over for nothing all the time. Why should I care?

If you are so mature, then why the fuck are you worried about not being like your dad or brother?

Right?

It's just an event

The fact is those teens should have all been armed with mace and those in charge of their care had guns.
The police have no duty to protect them.
It is up to us to protect ourselves!

>The fact is those teens should have all been armed with mace
because they simply wouldn't mace each other for the lulz

but at least they would be alive ;)

sounds like someone who cant give him a chance because he might be right

Worried isn't the right word. Just thought it was interesting.
Goodnight. Going to bed.

Haha no I've seen plenty of him talking when my dad tunes into it. He just makes a stupid fuck face and pretends like he doesn't understand basic concepts. He's worse than Bill O'Reilly and Glenn back combined.

I feel the same way. Not everyone has to care about politics, in fact I think you're better for it. People who spend all their time arguing for one political party are so ignorant. Nothing we can do will change anything so why care. Take a seat, grab some popcorn, and just watch and laugh at everyone else.

well he says he doesnt understand so they explain it and it seems like they often cant explain their talking points