Be me. Buying computer, have some trouble getting to the destination. Friend tries to buy it...

Be me. Buying computer, have some trouble getting to the destination. Friend tries to buy it, i say i asked if i could pick it up tomorow. Called me salty and he had meltdown, help Sup Forums i really value my friendship with this guy (no homo). What should thy do

Kicked me from dnd party too

This website is for people over the age of 18

Rule #412: Never be friends IRL with a male over the age of 18 who uses anime/loli as his avatar.

Hes same age as me just a weeb

Be OP. Can't into greentext >
>hows does 4 chan work

send him a dick pic ti assert your dominance over him OP

>be me
>just started using Sup Forums
>post first thread on Sup Forums
>someone calls me out for not using greentext
>mfw every story has to be greentext i guess

Again, see rule #412. If he does not fit in this category, then:

GTFO youngster.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Fuck him, i say you should doxx him

Stab the fucker in the eyeball. Who does he think he is? Disrespecting you?! Does he not know who you are??????? You cone to Sup Forums, you're part of the secretest coolest people on the world. And we're telling you to stab him if you want to stay cool.

Were not even close. Are grandmas probably cooler than us

Whatever you do, don't shoot up your school while wearing a trump hat

MODS!

Nah, you're not cool. Cool people know how to use English and make it sound like they have at least a double digit IQ. You make it sound like a sledgehammer accidentally compressed your brain when you were a child.

Thats probably why you made this unintelligible unimportant thread you underage retard.

Underage, pls go and stay go

You contradicted yourself in the next post kek

>accidentally
His parents probably wanted it to look accidental. They knew they had a blithering idiot.

So your parents dont think you're a blithering idiot aswell??

>Kicked me from dnd party too
You're both fucking nerds

Gay

Fucking vin diesel plays dnd.anyone whosanyone can play dnd