When will England provide tuition free universities like the rest of Europe?

When will England provide tuition free universities like the rest of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

rtlnieuws.nl/nederland/nederlandse-universiteiten-zakken-weer-op-ranglijst
youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Italy
>UK
>Poortugal

Wtf?

Nordic country's once again leading in progressiveness.
>YFW your literately a subhuman

Costs 1020€, kek. You don't have to pay if you're poor, though.

The Netherlands should be in the 6k range.

Looking into Cyprus I found a number of 3500e/year, but it says cypriots study for free and eu nationals might pay less.

Generally seems like a shitty map.

>When will England provide tuition free universities like the rest of Europe?
Probably never, their ruling class wants to keep all the white collar jobs.

but university is free here, nice made up meme map you got there

Uni here is 2k a year in tuition.

Not all of them though, right?

Pretty much all of them, yes. €1984 per year is the national norm, decided by the state.

unless you are Non-EU

In that case you pay around 10.000 EU

Yeah costs just a bit more than 1000€ lol

And yet our uni's are still shit compared to the rest of EU.

Our only pride is TU Delft

I thought you guys had good universities in the Business area.

What are you talking about? Our unis are great.

hehe

From less than a year ago:

>Nederland is voor het eerst met dertienuniversiteiten vertegenwoordigd in deTimes Higher Education World University Ranking, een belangrijkeranglijstvan de 200 beste universiteiten ter wereld.
>Net als vorig jaar staan er acht Nederlandse instellingen bij de eerste honderd op de ranglijst. De Technische Universiteit Delft heeft met plek 59de hoogste notering.
>In de ranglijst zijn alleen de VS, Groot-Brittannië en Duitsland met meer instellingen vertegenwoordigd.

Stop being so self-hating, we're punching above our weight massively.

Only good in technical engineering eg. TU Delft and maybe somewhat decent in MBA, BM and other finance related masters at Erasmus Uni.

The rest is absolute crap.

I knew people who went from here to there for BM stuff.

He's probably a butthurt kid who failed to get into uni. Dont listen to him.

This map is bullshit, it's free here as well.

Speaking of which, how are the candidates selected there?

Here right now we only have a nation-wide exam once a year. Highest scores join the uni/program of their choice.
There have been talks of changing the system to allow each institution to set it's own standards and chose however they like.

Yeah a Dutch source. This is so trust worthy guys. Let me read stuff about my country on a website/book provided by my own country, in my own language.

While I am not going to raise further issues about that, you do realise that studying in Germany is way cheaper than in the Netherlands right?

Belgium is also way cheaper and when comparing my university to that of my friend's who studies in Antwerp, my conclusion is that his university is not only cheaper but also way better when it comes to facilities, service, management and education itself. In-fact, in this country; Amsterdam University and TU Delft are the only universities worth mentioning, the rest is shit and will definitely not get you a job at Shell or Goldman Sachs.

rtlnieuws.nl/nederland/nederlandse-universiteiten-zakken-weer-op-ranglijst

Here another source in your language that says the opposite.

We had the institution favors who it prefers thing once and it wasn't very good. Basically they just ended up favoring their prefered families and business contacts. Poor kids could not climb high in life even with good grades.
Of course this was over 50 years ago, a lot has changed since then.

this, pride is the only thing we have. that is why we dropped in rank, we fail to acknowledge that others are better than us. This is why we can only drop in rank and not increase.

We don't have a selection procedure for most studies. If you succeeded in the appropriate high school classes, you're allowed to study.

SOME very popular studies like medicine have a selection procedure. It's mostly based on who got higher grades in high school.
The ranking is fucking linked if you google the text I posted you utter retard. Probably some Moroccan. Go back to Morocco to study goatfuckery.

Here public college is 6k per year but the gubment pays mine because mummy is poor

>doesnt comply with my mainstream dutch opinion
>must be moroccan

heilige schijt gozer, hoeveel kontpijn heb jij?

>basically they just ended up favoring their prefered families and business contacts.
Yeah that's what I'm afraid it will come to. standardized testing sucks in many ways but at least 99.9% of people can't cheat or leverage connections.

>We don't have a selection procedure for most studies. If you succeeded in the appropriate high school classes, you're allowed to study.
That sounds amazing. Our final year in highschool is universally dreaded due to these exams for the past 30 years.
And on top of that many morons just memorize enough things to get into uni and then cheat their way through or just reduce the quality of studies dramatically.

I went to college for a year and it cost me £5000 but if I don't earn over £21,000 a year I never have to pay it back.

We take care of our NEETs around here.

>I never have to pay it back.
You mean you took a student loan?
Do the poor brits qualify for such loans, ie no adult guaranteer/property for collateral?

disgusting communism

>t. lost his virginity to a donkey

you actually come from a communist country tho

>Do the poor brits qualify for such loans

Everyone who has citizenship is guarenteed a loan.

>le meymeys will stop my country from being a commie paradise

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

what's the joke? are you not from venezuela? people are out on the streets right now m8

Never, because Brits are classcucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

neat, I didn't expect it.

ok spain

>implying i'm from the northern coast
>implying a decent amount of people does it
>implying vice is not fucking retarded
why don't you start paying debts instead of shitposting in here

genuinely confused