/hoc/

hockey, etc.

s*edes and c*nadians should fucking hang

top zozzle

>4-1

How long do we wait until duck fans start posting?

lol finnland lost. nice

To all americans and canadians in /hoc/

What do you say about the swedish players in NHL? Do swedish players have a good reputation?

American and canadian here. They're not as good as Finns

i think they are bette than finns

>fined 10 Gs for saying cocksucker

>le epin reddit banana xDDDD
Upvote!

that's not a matter of opinion though

No definitive opinion.
Admittedly I trust them more not to bust though. I know if I draft a Swede in the first 4 rounds he'll eventually play some minutes.
Russians and Finns are biggest bust potential

Swedes and idk maybe Americans are safest picks as far as talent floor (not talent ceiling, different thing)

>finland

hockey is fucking GAY lol

They have a good reputation. Anyone pretending they don't is shitposting.

For some reason Swedes are especially good at being defensemen, when you consider Lidstrom (The GOAT) and Karlsson (the successor) are both Swedes. Then you chuck in guys like Hedman, Lindholm, Hjalmarsson, Larsson etc etc.

Ironically Swedes make pretty mediocre goaltenders though. Most people can't even name a single one aside from Lundpads.

Fuck Kippers

Which hit is best? This one or...

>Finn gets BTFO
Best by default

Stralman hit is better.

The first one looked like accidental collision.

Right here small baller.

Its funny how quiet /hoc/ is getting now that the Preds are going to lose the series.

Almost like they really were reddit/oilerfags or something.

would this angle have changed your mind?

Who wins tonight?

Almost as quiet as Honda Center for a conference final

Not that guy

Looks more like he ran into the guy by mistake tbqh fham

As soon as it gets too dark to mow lawns

>he doesnt mow his lawn at 9pm

Good way to waste your nice days, user

the first Preds/Ducks thread was good but those opportunistic shitposters came in for the others

really bad technique.

Each guy shares the punishment 50-50, it may have been intentional but he seriously just ran into him with 0 technique.

Stralman actually turned his hips and lined up a target then made the guy take the punishment. Much better technique.

I think you missed the joke Gord

>Ironically Swedes make pretty mediocre goaltenders though. Most people can't even name a single one aside from Lundpads.

This, we have tried so many different goaltenders the last 12-13 years when Lundpads hasn't been able to play

Some include Jhonas Enroth, Jacob Markström, Johan Gustafsson, Anders Nilsson, Viktor Fasth, Erik Ersberg, Jonas Gustavsson, Johan Holmqvist, Mikael Tellqvist, Johan Backlund and Stefan Liv (RIP Stefan!)

And no one has been better than mid-tier

Can you believe it? It's fucking outrageous