I just want to be desired. FUCK

I just want to be desired. FUCK

Why am I such a whiny needy bitch boy?

Kinda fun to go to the beach.

I think everyone on here is secretly like this. It's just the way it is. You have to focus on the rest of your life and let the women come to you, unfortunately. If you chase, it probably won't work in my experience.

My computer just reset.

protip: being a whiny needy bitch boy is a huge turn off to women

Hold me, user.

Your testosterone is pretty low I guess.
Pay a hooker, get some, come back and report.

Protip: being a whiny needy bitchboy is cute get usekf a mommy gf king xx

mommy gf rare

I'm not even a virgin. I had sex on Tuesday. But maybe she never wants to see me again. Or maybe I'm overthinking. Either way, I'm a whiny bitch boy

you want to be noticed?
learn how to be dangerous when a situation requires it, women still have an evolutionary trait similar to the idea of beauty and the beast story - where ya need to have the capacity to be dangerous and assertive in the right situations, go do some krav maga or some shit and work on your confidence boi. if anything youll at least be in better shape for having done that which will help your chances

Protip: get fit, not skin and bone and not "big boned"
Also, have confidence bordering on cocky, but hold your tongue.
And be funny, not meme edgy funny, but like clever and on the spot funny.
Hard on paper, not so hard after trial and error.

If your a beta male you don't get a mate, that's just how nature works kid.

I want your protips in my ass

Clearly hasnt heard of Patton Oswalt or Adam Sandler

No girls think that's cute, you read too much hentai

Clean that shit out with Drain-O 1st tho

>or be rich
always an assumed alternative way to get puss

They're both rich and Adam Sandler is clearly alpha. Not saying he's funny but he's not a beta male.

this. it's not even looks. had a bf i loved to dominate and dote on but the fucker wouldn't ever stand up for me or defend me in any way. huge turn off.

idk like stop doing that. go find something else to focus on. having even one person find interest in you sometimes should be more than enough

Find something that you like doing. Get a passion. Dead nobodies in front of computer screens don't attract women. You must find something that gives you life. Me? I play chess. I practice poetic writing. I read science fiction. I program.

Through these things and the desire to get better at your hobbies, you will become happy just doing these things, and you will be happy being alone. Just remember to call your parents every once in a while. You don't need a girlfriend, or indeed, any friends, to be happy.

it's had user, almost everyone wants to be desired and loved. we're wired to. i know that feel. i moved to a new town then lost my job and am now a neet with no friends/lovers in town and it's absolutely crushing after a while to spend every day alone

Blz suk muh penor. Gibs love
>inb4 you're intolerable
I spoon well and eat pussy better

>You have to focus on the rest of your life and let the women come to you, unfortunately
What happens if you love a girl that doesn't exist?

Be intelligent and create real waifus using science.

Well that's fucking stupid user

Create a fan-fic crossover where you're character becomes romantically entangled with your oneitis. Make a vicarious dickaroo, Desu.

>dated a pussy
>got mad he was a pussy

>wanting to be desired
>not wanting to go after your desires
yep, you really are a bitch boy
a homosex
or even a trans
men don't want others to desire them, they want the power to own what they desire

Think of it this way: suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret.
As someone who likes to be desired, wasn't always desired, and isn't so much at the moment (gained a bit of weight recently, working on losing it again), this is the best advice ever. Improve yourself for yourself, not for anyone else. Get that right and they'll come to you.

If what you're looking for is emotional desire, and romance, you're misled and deluded and those are the problems you need to solve.

Also, pic related.

Keke

Not bad advices. I'm always surprised by Sup Forumsros

Who dat?

Well...fuck man...

See, the problem with women is that half of them will bitch that the man doesn't get all macho and stand up for her, and then the other half will bitch that when he does that stuff he's assuming she needs to be protected and somehow emasculating her.

Don't ever try to become what you think X woman wants, because they all want something different because they're ditsy fucking cunts ruled by their emotions. Become what you want to be. Be the badass you've always wanted to be, and make yourself happy. Then the ones who want you will make themselves known and you'll be able to take your pick.

I dont think the answer to building oneself up is by tearing another down. But I see what you're saying.

Tbh You're just bitter and need to get over yourself a bit.

Maybe it's OP

Because, you are on Sup Forums

I guess that might have come across a bit more angry than I meant it to.

My main point was that you shouldn't improve yourself for anyone but yourself. Other people will always disappoint you, or end up not wanting what you thought they did, etc. Decide who you want to be, and become that person. If it requires a complete personality rewrite, do it. You suffer, because you're both the sculptor and the marble, but think of pain as weakness leaving the body.

If you have to use a good male friend as reference, as a kind of goal or comparison, that's fine. Think to yourself "I want to look that good", "I want to be that strong", or "I want to have his confidence". Have a friend remind you to improve by asking you if you've been keeping up with your reinvention. That kind of thing.

And as for avoiding later regret, think of a woman you once desired, who you never had, and think how if you had been stronger, smarter, smoother, etc. you might have had a chance, and own that self-hatred. Use it as fuel for the fire inside you and forge yourself into something glorious and awesome.

And hold up, good pic related incoming. Lemme just find the fucking thing...

Found it.

Good points. I think I need to stop justifying my failures and own them

i fucking hate attractive people so much. if i was born this way, why aren't they? their lives are so fucking easy. fuck all of them

Because you don't even fucking lift! Go to the gym faggot! Swole is the goal!

I want you OP

...Huh. Thanks user. Truly. I think I really needed to hear that.

R-really? Thanks, user :3

Helped me out in a similar time, glad I could spread it on.

I'm gonna try to think more along those lines. After all life is just perspective right?
I hope things get better for you user. Good luck.
And I hope everyone here starts living happier too. がんばる!

This thread turned into good feels