Tell me your secrets /b

Tell me your secrets /b

there is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

That’s not a secret.

I don't have a sister

I fucked your mom

ur mum gay

At my young age I have a nice 8” dick

he said secrets not fiction

20cm ain't bad, user.

You want proof fagboi?

Tell that to Sup Forums

posting a dick from google images makes you the fag

I’ll put the date on a piece of paper next to it fag, you really tryna see a 14 almost 15 year olds dick???

WEBMASTERS

I’m onto the next thread you boipussy

I believe you

Everyday I am trying to think of a way we can all live without the need for money or profit. A system that is balanced so their is no rich OR poor, and everyone has what they need for basic living.

i want to fuck my sister so bad. Ive came to just the thought of her before

When I was 16 I drugged my sister (she was 17) (KO drops), unclothed her and played with her body. She was completely shaved, was the first time I saw a Pussy. Haven't fucked, was to dangerous. Came buckets on her body, best wank I ever had. She doesn't know till this day.
I'm a sick fuck, my sister is now boring for me and I want to fuck my mom. Honestly, I don't know how I could convince her.

no matter what the thread is, some idiot always comes and types out his shitty erotica

My wife is sleeping with one of my friends, and I've never been hornier about anything in my life

cuck

literally, yes.

stop it

I'm a woman who is having extremely strong urges to pick a random good looking female up and rape her, with the help of a male as I love to watch as well..
It's so bad to where I've been trying to find real rape on the deep web (to no avail) to try and possibly curb my desires.

k im the one that linked op with my post. the dude under me is not me

>I'm a woman

can't. it's just too good.

I was referring to both

Fucked a 16 year old for about 2 years. I was 24 at the time.

I once molested my friend in her sleep and it turned her on so much she fucked me like crazy for a few months

I used to bury my face and kiss my female cousin's buttcheeks and asshole ALL THE TIME when we were little kids.

She's two years younger than me, and we played to "mom and dad" every chance we had.

I loved her faint smell of shit on my nose and the soft texture of her little anus against my tongue.

That was 20 years ago. We've never talked about that in our adulthoods,.and obviously, nobody else knows.

I'm 1 person away of being officially classified as a serial killer.

Planning on doing it next month.

My relationship is slowly deteriorating but ny gf won't realize until it's too late. I've put in three years and it's all going to be for nothing.

Not really, no. Ended up with a felony.

this is what I love about this place, it's like going to church without having to leave home, I could give you codes to a nuclear bomb and no one would do shit.

post trophies no balls

Why the sarcasm? I'm
...and I don't see anything utterly incredible or unbelievable about what I used to do with my cousin. A lot of children start experiencing sexuality with other kids near them.

I'm not that dumb. Wanna see gore? there's plenty of that here already.

I said trophies not bodies you dumb nigger. LARP somewhere else

What I meant is I'm not posting pics cause I don't have plans on spending the rest of my life in prison (maybe my final years only)

you make a claim on the internet, burden of proof lies with you

I hooked up with my sister last month and she missed her period. We used a condom and the test came back negative, but I'm still freaking out. It's not worth it Sup Forumsro's.

lol the post is named ''tell me your secrets'' not ''prove your claims''

I don't care if you don't believe, if I wanted publicity, I'd shoot 17 highschoolers in 20 minutes and then I'd let myself get caught.

Cute.

Now shut up and leave.

fqgoot LARPers will they ever learn

no u.

I use powder soap in my restroom, and guests keep wetting their hands before taking the soap out, leaving water inside the powder.

I want these people to die.

2 years? damn. i am glad if i can last 2 minutes before cumming. what's your secret??

I'll call the FBI.

>implying I wasnt a Sup Forumsack from 2011 - 2015

I told them that several times

I fucking hate people who take shits in my restroom and don't have the courtesy of double flushing when they leave a big mess, those ones should be shot.

it's not 1850 anymore, and i doubt even 3rd world fags use powder soap any more. i also assume you have a telegraph instead of a phone.

size doesn't matter, pray your girlfriend doesn't cheat on you with a guy with a 14 or 15 cm dick

My sister has a fiance they've been together for 7 years, I've been sucking him off for 4 of those years.

Lárgate de Sup Forums, perra estúpida.

This, please. The cuck fetish is soul-crushingly depressing.

bummp

I lie a lot, and you know what else? I never actually owned a cult, fucked that bitch until I got rape charges, it was actually child molestation, and one more thing, I actually lied in this post itself.

I fingered my cousin when i was 19 and she jerked me off.
I jerk off to the memory every now and then. no regrets doing it. she and i both came and i would do it again if the opportunity arose where i could fuck her, but she has a 2 kids now, (both kids are sisters and cousins btw). she lives 700 miles away, so not worth it to go there. literally the only thing stopping us.

i have at least 35 cheese breads

Your life and the life of the people around you must be a trainwreck.

¿Under your dick's skin?

lol that her side of my family is totally a trainwreck and dumber than a box of rocks

my life is actually pretty good. i work for a great company, have a really good job and own my own house at 22

but who know in a few year I might be sucking dick on the corner...

Ive had sex with quite a few girls but I really want to try something with another guy, i have a couple specific id want to do it with.

buuuummmmppp

(OP)
Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

i'm addicted to jav

bmp

Bump

I want to worship on duty cops, be used and abused by them, have their cocks and guns and nightsticks in every hole, really manhandled, as a matter of fact, I feel the same about most men in uniform with positions of authority.

>Yes I am gay

i know where cotton-eye joe came from and went

bump!

Sure that’s easy. But to real impress- can you tell us where the Mac returned from?

negative, it's classified

the pope would love to know

bumppp

MODS

Go to bed you little fgt boi

Tell her. Get a threesome going. Improve your sex life cunt.

Tell her. Get a threesome going. Improve your sex life cunt.

Fucking fake and gay. Bro OP said secrets not RP

17 in 20 mins? That's shit dps fam, fuck off.

If femanon, post tits pls

if just user, post shoe on head tyvm

fuck

bmp