How do you feel about this ?

How do you feel about this m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxD3o-9H1lY ?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/17/us/prominent-republican-donor-issues-ultimatum-on-assault-weapons.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another spic trying to act human. Is she mad about all the murders committed by spics? Or is that number too high for her to count? If anyone wanted to reduce the numbers of murders in the U.S., just remove all niggers and spics.
Also the NRA didn't orchestrate that shooting, it was the DNC.

I feel like people ignore the part of the second amendment that says that the time to bear arms is only needed during a time that there isn't a well formed militia, i;e the military or police and that the students have ever right to feel disgusted at the blatant misuse of the second amendment. I also feel that civilians shouldn't have access to fully automatic weapons that where created in war time. just sayin but haha founny maymays

I agree with her, there is a need to regulate guns at bare minimum as much as cars are regulated: license, training, insurance and accountability. It wont fix the underlying problem that people are treated like shit because mental health is ignored and kids are ostracized to the point of psychotic breakdowns, but it'll prevent those breakdowns from turning into mass murders.

Yeah, except, all massive murders were commited by average middle class white people. Just sayin.

Niggers kill more than whites, period. You can't argue facts.

They already are regulated you fucking mong, there don't need to be any new gun laws.

Neck yourself faggot

> all
Nigger spotted

You are literally wrong

I see none of you are talking about the fact that the government agencies knew about the shooter and did NOTHING. FBI, sheriff, all did jack shit.

Tell me again how banning guns will work if the agencies charged with enforcing that ban won't actually do the work to enforce it?

No they're not, hell the entire premise of the video was about how in Florida it's not regulated. Also fuck off, if you're an upstanding mentally stable gun-nut then nothing should happen if more laws were put in place to prevent mentally unstable people from getting guns and holding gun owners accountable for atrocities done with their guns.

except spics and niggers at least have the decency to kill one another. White people go ballistic and straight up kill huge crowds and kids.

>there don't need to be

lol stupid redneck.

What sort of Absentee parent lets their little girl shave her head and become a bull dyke in high school? seriously. They should be ashamed of themselves. Fucking SJW in her infancy right here.

This was the fault of the FBI and local police. Guns or the ability to access them or the laws on the books are not relevant to this tragedy or this debate.

Regulation is only necessary when safety is concerned. Not supporting your kid to be an individual is your own hang up faggot.

Also.. you're an idiot for feeling the need to capitalize absentee.

Wrong, faggot.

Have you even looked at the numbers? Niggers kill more white people than they do blacks.

2 issues that are somewhat related but not the same:
All mental health issues in this country are ignored and dismissed one the basis that 'it's a phase' or 'everyone gets picked on'. It's a huge problem but that's not the same as preventative measures to make guns more difficult to be used in illegal and violent ways.
The issue here is that anyone regardless of mental problems or violent natures or people who just want to have leverage for committing crimes can easily get guns without background checks or significant accountability or precautions.
Having laws in place that penalize improper gun handling generates more revenue from court cases and criminal fines and supports itself. Preventative and correctional measures of mental health have no easily measured statistics that can be used to support funding and financing and so the US medical system ignores them even when they have been shown in case studies to be more effective than medication, ie therapy and counselling.

Check the facts, faggot.

Give the weapons to every single retard in the country

That way we will be secure and no threat will ever come to us

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

This is actually what most of the Republicans are thinking.

faggot.

Except that if the shooter couldn't get the guns in the first place because of a background check then this wouldn't have happened. So this IS a debate about gun laws and gun availability.

>gets shot at
>only get emotional for money
You are a true fucking marine

guns are dope af.. an idiot who's not properly vetted with a gun is not dope af.

>full auto
Do you know how fucking difficult and expensive it is to own, as a civilian, a legal, full auto gun? You think these guys waiting years to get the licenses and spending tens of thousands on full auto guns are going to go shoot up a fucking school?

>A prominent Republican political donor demanded on Saturday that the party pass legislation to restrict access to guns, and vowed not to contribute to any candidates or electioneering groups that did not support a ban on the sale of military-style firearms to civilians.
>“For how many years now have we been doing this — having these experiences of terrorism, mass killings — and how many years has it been that nothing’s been done?” Mr. Hoffman said in an interview. “It’s the end of the road for me.”
>“I will not write another check unless they all support a ban on assault weapons,” he wrote. “Enough is enough!”

This is just the beginning. They're coming for your guns. Glad your own party is starting to open its' fucking eyes!

nytimes.com/2018/02/17/us/prominent-republican-donor-issues-ultimatum-on-assault-weapons.html

HAPPENING THREAD

That's a pretty notable rise at '14 and '15.
Wouldn't mind seeing '16 - '17

Checkmate.

Now that's how you prove a point. Take notes, mother assholes.

is not a gun problem you fucking bastards is a social problem i call for apartheid to be reinstated

>more dumbass americans killing each other
didn't give a fuck before
don't give a fuck now

It's both, but since the social problem wont get fixed the gun one needs to.

Also you're retarded and don't know what apartheid was or that the shooter wasn't black

Not pictured (population by race)
Black ~ 39,000,000
White ~ 232,000,000

>retards who never go the doctor and get diagnosed buy a gun within the laws and shoot up the place
FUCK OUR RIGHTS AN SHIET MANE I NEED TO BE """SAFE""""
>niggers and spics shoot at each other over drugs or muh streets yo
OH SO SORRY RIP K THX BYE

BAN LE EVIL SALT GUNZ

why hello m'lady
you know the rules
tits or gtfo

>>Not supporting your kid to be an """individual""""
She's like every other diesel dyke bitch out there

I don't care whether they're banned, just regulated. If it's harder to get a car and keep it legal to drive than to get and use a gun I see it as a problem.

SHALL

Anyone who uses per capita for ACTUAL crime committed is an ignorant cunt.

Tell me how much more ACTUAL crime has whites done over blacks, here is the FBI stats for 2016.

Niggers don't shoot schools because a school is a different thing to them. To the nigger a school is a tribal meeting place where they ook ook over who stole the best shoes and spontaneously break into dance. As for spics it's very similar except they go for the free food.

And for whites, it's the place where they get mass bullied for being 400lbs of fat?

Gotta love generalizations yeah?