Who would you rather have backing you up in a bar fight, Sup Forums: left or right?

Who would you rather have backing you up in a bar fight, Sup Forums: left or right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=51090bGcoR8
youtu.be/BhOg4420JNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mike Tyson easily

i'm probably fighting them

I feel like I could fuck Tyson up in his prime... lesnar not that good a fighter but he has a size advantage

Lesnars

Well, Mike Tyson got his ass kicked in a street fight while at the top of his game so...

sure you could lying faggot, he'd rape you in seconds

Lol wut

Fucking mike Tyson lesnar is a goddamn big pussy

Brock Lesnar. Since he was a d1 wrestler and a ufc fighter he can handle take people down with throws. Mike Tyson can’t do that.

fools one of those five inch dick niggers! I would fuck his bitch ass up

In a bar fight? Tyson. Bar fights tend to stay in the realm of boxing.

Tyson. He fights dirty. Uses his teeth. Shit Lesnar does is basically physical acting.

he'll fuck you til you love him punk ass white boi

lol fucking nigger cuck

lesnar for a million years

Neither Tyson turned out a flop and wrestling well we know its fake you amerifags

Are you out of your fucking mind you fag? Mike even at this age would be a beast if he landed a punch! He'll in his prime his aggression and punch force as a brawler boxer would wreck the shit out of anyone.

Quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on this website. And I've been here since before 2010. Bravo.

How is that ridiculous? You're probably some fuckin weak ass trick just like Tyson is

Wrestling isn't good against multiple assailants. Also Brock Lesnar can't strike.

Easy answer. Lesnar.
MMA is much closer to a real fight than boxing where the ref is constantly stopping and resetting the fight. There's no ref to stop a guy from tackling you to the ground and pummeling you in a barfight. Also punching with your bare hand is much different than with giant gloves on.

anyone who says mike over lesnar doesnt know shit

id go with brock simply because hes more of a diverse half martial artist, plus his size and current condition

but i bet tyson has is mafia with him so one on one. broc if i can be a nig and use a gang id go with tyson

You need to go to bed mister. It is way past your bedtime.

im gonna go tyson he weighs only 20 lbs less but is 5 inches shorter so biomechanically speaking tyson has the huge advantage plus pure fighting experience

Funny story Lesner was a security guard at a local bar. So Lesner

you're fuckin stupid... truth hurts nigger

Lads....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=51090bGcoR8

Honestly Mike Tyson had the cleanest hook to the body power slide into an uppercut of all time. He could knock anyone out in a bar fight with that alone. He wa so scary quick for his size in his prime he you just two hit KO everyone in the bar

Post s picture of just at least your bicep then faggot, timestamp. You're just some delusional chubby mommy boy.

That was like 40 years ago nigga! He’s probably slow as fuck now Ann..

You are literally the most retarded person on the internet at this very moment.

I'm sure with his brain damage he can manage half that speed. Still impressive

>the ref is constantly stopping and resetting the fight

Implying that shit doesn't constantly go on in mma

>mma closer to a real fight

You mean aside from the long list of rules they have in place that will get you disqualified?

as opposed to figuratively? Dumbass

True ex bouncer here it’s alwasy a clean fight until someone throws a bar stool

did you reread any of that before hitting post?

mike

None. I'd rather kill myself than ask for help.

Cool trips and 7’s I should go play a lotto ticket here is some tits of a girl
I know

Literally.

Pussy won't even respond

that was actually a mike tyson quote you idiot.

Assuming we are talking about in their prime, considering the photo.

Tyson wins by a long mile. Go look at the fights Mike has had, then go look at Lesnars in MMA.
Tyson is a killing machine, Lesnar is a dudebro meathead.

I would be willing to fight either one of you I am about to drive across Florida so let me know if I can deliver the beat down

youtu.be/BhOg4420JNI

nah I could show you a thing or two in the ring though

Yes. As opposed to figuratively. The trump wall was made for you illiterate trash.

Goddamit we need that wall though

muscle memory has it on lock down guess he doesnt need his brain

Talk more shit online bitch you wouldn't ever talk like this in real life. Too scared to even post yourself and back your shit like a man.

He is a well trained nigger

Are you in Florida?

going to have to pick double man boobs for 1 million

Like a couple niggers ever built shit but mudshacks... idk just feel like you didn't need to use literally a redundancy perhaps

>ITT
Insecure faggots that are afraid of their own shadows and secretly want to be dp'ed by both Tyson and Lesnar

Mike would fuck you til you loved him, faggot

the d00d brought up fighting im simply stating that id fuck Tyson bitch ass nigger cuck ass up

you can't box off of your back.

Lesnar is a D1 wrestling champ. Has to cut weight to make 265 pounds. He would eat Tyson for dinner.

Tyson is 5'10 240.
Lesnar is 6'4 285

The objective answer is Lesnar cause he's bigger and his wrestling probably gives him an edge in being able to neutralize your average drunk idiot at a bar.

The correct answer is Tyson because hanging out with him at a bar is infinitely better in pretty much every respect.

30 years from now when you're telling your kids about that night you had the former champion backing you up, it's going to be a way better story if that guy was Tyson.

No England don't even act like you would even dream of actually meet someone to fight them irl LMAO. Pathetic as fuck. Such a weak bitch move to prove something to some strangers you can't even contact after this thread dies. Sad virgin.

>I think I can fuck up the guy who was the youngest boxer to ever win the heavyweight championship of the world
>I think I can fuck up one of the greatest heavyweight champions of all time

Your mother should have swallowed you.

You couldn't beat a drum faggot. Post a timestamp of you self bitch. Bet my life your either skinny af or fat as shit.

Neither. I'd probably run away. Don't need these fuck heads raging out (they have both shown they have poor self control) and getting me charged for murder/accessory aftwr they go way to far

Or maybe im using the wrong word forgive me if i am... but something like thay

I would but nah... I don't need to prove shit to you

>I feel like I could fuck Tyson up in his prime
>feel like I coould fuck fuck Tyson up in his prime
>could fuck Tyson up in his prime
>fuck Tyson up in his prime

I've thought I've read some stupid shit in my day but dude you take the god damn cake

Holy fuck white people are retarded! LMAOOO.

barfight implies drinking, backup implies drinking buddy. lesnar's a tool, tyson seems like a cool dude. so tyson

also it doesn't say you're in a barfight with the one you didn't pick, so lesnar vs tyson debates are moot (is a fag)

>England

HAHAHAHAHA

You scare literally no one chav. Couldn't even hold on to a country of street shitting pajeets.

You tell em' fatty.

But you need to brag about it and defend yourself against people who call you out on your bs but don't need to 'prove shit'?

Lol.

prime Tyson would beat the shit out of anyone, but he is black so i think I want get out of the bar without the cops arresting us. plus I am a fan of WWE and I do have a dream of a they live style street fight.

Brock is by boy.

Could you imagine Mike Tyson landing a left hook on your average size male?

He would fucking kill anyone in that bar with a single left hook.

tyson would destroy the other dude and could probably take on 10 guys no problem

Oh cool where at I am going there on my next vacation. Let me know which town I will find the shittiest Chav pub pull out the slimiest Cubt in the place and fight and it’s about 50% it’s you

Right, because bigger men and their bare look/appearance are mostly enough to prevent the problems at the bar in the first place.

Plus, the right guy is strong enough to put a stop to any fight in the 99,9999999999999999% cases.

Basically I'm saying, Mike is a little overkill.

Just saying you wouldn't last in the ring with me I know that much boxing or mma

My blood isnt english faggot. And I'm not the one chatting shit online then not backing it up lmfao. I bet my life you've never been in a fight or even touched a boob.

Yea I have of course felt like a bag of sand

Pathologically lying, jobless, virgin faggots. Bet you're going places aren't you?

Tyson in his prime, Lesnar had a piss poor record in every other sport but the wwe

AWWW NAW, IT'S ON NOW BOI!!!

>Dirty non English blood

I wonder who's behind this post.

No I actually work a job as a manager of a sushi restaurant and train 5 days a a week. I use my vacation to go to other countries I am driving across Florida to go to England I will Be in on Thursday

I went to prison in Indiana. At RDC, where they send inmates before they get assigned to their prison, I had a bottom bunk and Mike Tyson's name was scratched into the upper bunk. Not sure if he actually scratched it in but it was the only cool part about my stint.

You idiots do realize that this was the bot's entire plan? This was what op wanted.

you take lesnar because he is good at mma which is essentially primitive bar fighting. not much skill needed

Can you pick up my car for me on your way? It's a red tesla, keys are in the ignition.

Chat all your substancless, childish empty crap but the fact is you're the 'fite me irl' faggots that know you're beta virgins living sad and lonely lives and will wake up tomorrow doing the same meanest crap you fo every day while everyone else ain't wasting their lives calling guys on Sup Forums fags.

It's true and you know it is. Bye lol.

Meanest, meant to say meaningless. Enjoy gaining weight neckbeards.