Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EIXGT7luR4A
youtu.be/HF4-yweLOYs
youtu.be/5dErUvgEAU0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lWZrGfsk8Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=U-XqAHZiDRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 anti-Catholic guy complains about liturgy

Personally I'm not Catholic but nothing wrong with the liturgy.

Madame Hohlakov: “How – how can I get back my faith?…How can I prove it? How can I convince myself?”
Father Zossima: “But there’s no proving it, though you can be convinced of it.”
Madame Hohlakov: “How?”
Father Zossima: “By the experience of active love. Strive to love your neighbor actively and indefatigably. In as far as you advance in love you will grow surer of the reality of God and of the immortality of your soul. If you attain to perfect self-forgetfulness in the love of your neighbor, then you will believe without doubt, and no doubt can possibly enter your soul. This has been tried. This is certain.”

Lurking as always.

Daily reminder that degenarcy of the West after the end of the WW2 was foretold centuries earlier

NON PRAEVALEBUNT

Hanno già

bless u

>Readings for Mass
>First Reading: Ezekiel 34:11-16
>Responsorial Psalm: Psalms 23:1-3, 3-4, 5, 6
>Second Reading: Romans 5:5-11
>Gospel: Luke 15:3-7
How do you know these OP? Personal favourites or because you know them by heart?

nope

Filthy heathen protestant here. I love liturgy, and Catholic mass in general, there's a rich history and tradition behind it that protestant churches sadly lack.

ewww france

Faith isn't about passion. It's about conviction and being right.

Unless you can stop prophecy, the Gates will open and Tubal-Cain will inherit the Earth. It is written:

1 John 2:18 “Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.”

wut?

youtube.com/watch?v=EIXGT7luR4A

What does a catholic do about the pope? About everything? Can i remain catholic if i dont believe in the popes/eucharist/vatican... i've only just come to understand the importance of nationalism and cultural conservation and was about to completely immerse myself, but now i realize the catholic church is really just a bunch of okey-doke

Thinking about converting to Roman Catholocism.
1. Would I need to defer to the pope for moral authority?
2. I read that I won't need to confess to sins I have already committed if I get baptized. Is this true?

>What does a catholic do about the pope?
Nothing, why would you do anything?
>About everything?
Keep being a good Catholic
>Can i remain catholic if i dont believe in the popes/eucharist/vatican
You must believe in the dogma of the Church. The Pope, the eucharist are part of this. You can disagree with what the Pope says 99.99% of the time, unless he is speaking ex-cathedra.
>okey-doke
obama pls

>1. Would I need to defer to the pope for moral authority?
No, you need to defer to the doctrine of the Church for that, to the deposit of the Faith as preserved by the Magisterium.
You have no obligation to agree with the pope unless he is speaking ex-cathedra, which is a rare occurrence anyway. For instance, Pope Francis has never done that yet.
>2. I read that I won't need to confess to sins I have already committed if I get baptized. Is this true?
I think that if you confess your sins are washed away and that you only have to confess those that you commit after you have been baptised. You should ask a priest to be 100% sure, though.

*I think that if you receive baptism

>must be Catholic to achieve salvation
>not Protestant
>not Orthodox

And I thought Satan was supposed to be the divider in chief. How many people do you think your ignorance will affect?

>huuurrrr

Suspension of rational thoughts indeed.

How can I go on?
When our church is subverted, when degeneracy runs rampant through our streets daily? What could I possibly do to stand against such reckless destruction beyond praying? I feel that no matter how hard we try, we are merely a dam holding back the flood, and when we die the water will rush forth.
I pray so hard, brothers, but every day it just gets worse. When will God save us? When will the Lord liberate us from these shackles? I hope it is soon.

Thanks, user. How would you respond to people who say that the Catholic Church was corrupted by Pelagians who taught unbiblical things and made a reformation necessary?

>fkn fundies

lads how do we convince people that meme magic is evil??

>66
you are not going to deceive us, satan.

that it's historically wrong. By reading the Church fathers it is pretty obvious the Church has not changed its doctrine.

Salvation is achieved through knowledge.

1. If you seek salvation, Christians will give you advice. This advice comes in the form of words that convey information, i.e. knowledge.

2. When navigating a desert, your knowledge of how to read a map is the difference between your death and your survival.

3. Ask and ye shall receive.

You need not restrain yourself from the many pleasures of this world in order to get into the next. Ignoring your animal nature means you learn nothing from it. We must all feel the pain of excess in order to crave the peace of the Light. In order to know virtue, one must first acquaint himself with vice - only then can we know the full measure of man. Why are you here if not to make mistakes and learn from them?

The unintentional depiction of the flag of anticlerical, anti-catholic France in the pic

Th3 schedule of the liturgy is standardized.

I offer knowledge to those with open minds. Those with closed minds consider this deception. You're sin of cynicism is why the world is turning away from God. For your sake, let the right one in.

Gotta go, to the next time brothers

red and white represent blood and purity of Christ. I doubt the blue has any significance

salvation is achieved through grace you dingus.

>1. If you seek salvation, Christians will give you advice. This advice comes in the form of words that convey information, i.e. knowledge.
That's not a valid premise.

Damn.

Of course it is.

No it's not. You can seek salvation and have no Christians around you to give you advice, for instance.

How do you KNOW that? More importantly, if you do KNOW that, then your knowledge of grace is your salvation.

fugg I am not sleepy

Sure, you can seek salvation and never find it. I'm not disputing that. If it were enough to simply want salvation, then why are so few people saved? You must know the way, and knowing is knowledge. Gnosticism is the narrow path, which is why I don't expect you to know about it.

So your premise is wrong. That's my point. Revise it if you want it to be not-wrong.

Presby reporting in

This:
>If you seek salvation, Christians will give you advice. This advice comes in the form of words that convey information, i.e. knowledge.

Is not at all contradicted by this:
>Sure, you can seek salvation and never find it.

All I'm saying is that without knowledge, your search will turn up nothing. Sorry if that bothers you.

Yes it is.
P1) If you seek salvation, Christians will give you advice.

This is contradicted by the following.

S)Someone seeks salvation, and no Christian gives them advice.

P1 is invalid if S is possible. S is possible. Therefore P1 is invalid.

M'lady

youtu.be/HF4-yweLOYs

user, you must understand that when Jesus died on the cross he took on all the sins of the world. This is portrayed as a box by the Luciferian media, ancient masons and other gnostics.. as several other things as well but the point is that Christ has already defeated sin and the anti-christ hasn't been born yet to counter it, although they are trying.

Have no fear!

youtu.be/5dErUvgEAU0

Oh, I see. We're nit-picking.

>If you seek salvation, Christians may give you advice.

Fixed.

Still doesn't change the fact that Gnosis is the only way to salvation.

If gnosis were required for salvation no one could be saved, since no one can have gnosis in regard to anything but "there are thoughts" as it seems to stand.

That is a sufficient fix though. No longer invalid.

That can only be true within a specific time-frame though.

>no one can have gnosis in regard to anything but "there are thoughts"
>If gnosis were required for salvation no one could be saved

Do you know either of these things?

Only a not-0 time frame. Any t1 to t2 is fine. You could also just be an asshole and not assume different time states between obviously time-dependent premises and conclusions and make them specify that, but I think that's fairly needless.

I know the only thing I think I know is "there are thoughts". If you can introduce me to something else I'd be delighted.

Sorry, English is my second language so I only got about 2/3's of that.

I meant if you spend enough time looking for salvation, you can find it.

I'd like to believe that but I don't know that it's true.
You could look for salvation and someone could shoot you a moment later, not giving you that "enough time". Or someone could search their whole lives and never find it, even if it was in front of their face the whole time.

THERE IT IS

Gnosticism is an inverted bible. It is about self-ascention, which correlates to egocentricism or narcissism essentially. It is the shared ideology of such schools of thought teaching critical theory (Frankfurt school), Anton LaVey's satanism, masonic fraternities, atheists, new agers, the illuminati and their satanic practices, the romans with their sacrificial pagan rituals and so many others. By Christian standards all of this self-ascention stuff turns out to be Luciferian in nature and is pushed harder than the bible to the masses every single day. Ultimately they are working towards a common goal whether they realize it or not. Of course, you wouldn't know you are supporting evil incarnate. This is how the Devil tricks you. He does not appear evil or wicked at first.

If you don't know that no one can achieve Gnosis, then you have not defeated my argument. If you claim to know that, then you have defeated your argument.

You don't know that someone *can* achieve gnosis. In fact, you're claiming someone can despite lacking even a conceptual framework for how they might.

God is calling you to the one true church.

Fucking lol do you have a source for any of that or are you just another whitewashed non-initiate?

Btw, check my ID throughout the thread. I think I know exactly what I'm talking about ;)

Catholic working at the first Anglican cathedral built outside of the British Isles reporting in, how are you guys?

Daily reminder, the Celts, the Germans and the Persians worshiped the Aesun/Aesir/Ahuras, and they were zoroastrians.

Come home and become soldiers of Ahura Mazda white men !

1. I think, therefore, I am.
2. If I am, I can experience.
3. If I can experience, I can learn.
4. If I can learn, I can know.
5. If I can know, reality is objective.
6. If reality is objective, others can know.

OP from this morning bumping.

I can't tell you how happy I was to see people continuing the threads.

You're only flashing the idea of "true knowledge" to subvert these people. It's a tired ideology. Ever hear of Solomon?
What "knowledge" are you trying to preach that hasn't already been vividly described in the Satanic bible?

>Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

1. Define "I"
2. - this is an invalid premise, since existence does not necessitate experience
3. - double invalid, carrying the invalidity of 2 as well as the fact that being able to experience does not necessitate the ability to learn
4. - triple invalid, carrying the previous invalidities as well as the fact that being able to learn does not necessitate the ability to know
5. - carries previous invalidities, but isn't wrong depending on how you qualify "reality"
6. - carries all previous invalidities, in conjunction with the fact that there's not necessarily anyone else *THERE* to know which may be troubling

Have fun~

The light of Daath, my friend. Your selfishly clinging to spirituality out of existential fear will prevent you from manifesting the fire of Kundalini toward all your obstacles.

But because I have a game of Civ to play, I'll spell it out for you: I came to this thread to test your faith and for no other reason. CLICK on my fucking ID. and scroll all the way up.

Your logic makes me stronger. Thanks for spanking me, user. I'll remember it next time I come here to stir up shit.

>The light of Daath

U wot m8

Exactly.

Hope it brings you to God fameroni. Read Leibniz.

Hello nocturnal Christfriend

>Thanks for spanking me, user

You are a weird guy.

But I hope you find God.

Hey brother!

Where does the New Testament say that the old law, specifically the old commandments are abolished?

Where does the New Testament say that Israel is the Catholic "church"?

>Where does the New Testament say that the old law, specifically the old commandments are abolished?

It doesn't

>Where does the New Testament say that Israel is the Catholic "church"?

It doesn't

>faith
>being right
Top kek

The baddest song in the USA, with the baddest man in the USA! Donald Trump: Bad Street USA! Watch!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lWZrGfsk8Gk

Yeah, you're excited for the anti-christ. Do you understand its physical manifestation or are you just an edgy little lord? Your pic describes the entire process. The bible describes it. Plain and simple: Gnosticism is globalism. It's communism. Like Jesus says... I came not for peace. "Peace of earth" is a terrible abomination born of these very ideas. The bible teaches about the essential roles of a man and a woman for example, but gnostics want to create androgynes out of everyone. It is the agenda. Fools like you cling to the ridiculous idea that when the anti-christ comes HE will somehow spare your mortal life. Get back to indulging in mass media and new age shit because you're no better than the average hippie.

You wouldn't believe what you believed if you thought it were wrong, bong.

>Today's Mass

You know how disturbing that practice is ? You literally pretend you're eating Christ's flesh. He meant it a symbolic way.

You're just doing a bizarre pagan ritual with a name change. Just like your Mary, which you call the "queen of heaven". The bible mentions a person who was called that way:

Jeremiah 7:18 "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

Not even mentioning Christmas and Easter and the pagan connections from Rome. Do you even know that your "church" took the statue of Jupiter and renamed it to St.Peter ?

Peace on earth*

When you start saying things like "The Light of Daath" you're an edgelord.

I didnt say that it was the other guy

youtube.com/watch?v=U-XqAHZiDRo

A fun video with cool stuff in the bible.

>You know how disturbing that practice is ? You literally pretend you're eating Christ's flesh. He meant it a symbolic way.

A symbolic and spiritual way. There's nothing wrong with taking communion user.

Wandering in from cripplechan. The LARPagans have pretty much killed that place, lately.

Oh I know, I was just agreeing with you on the edgelord thing.

Just an edgelord. Calm down. I'm actually a Christian playing devil's advocate.

They literally believe they call down Christ and sacrifice him again, and then eat his flesh.

How is that not disturbing ?

What would you suggest?

Hey everyone! Are you ready for us tomorrow in the morning? 9am Pacific Standard?

>being on Sup Forums
>worshipping a dead Jew
Are you people retarded?

Welcome

Wait what?

That is not what we believe at all user.