Just got caught jerking to sleeping 18+ sister should i just jump in front of a train

Just got caught jerking to sleeping 18+ sister should i just jump in front of a train

No, it's her fault.

No. Own that shit and try to fuck her next time.

Ask her to help.

I need serious replies pleaseeee

this

don't apologize own it and if she asks say because you are hot as fuck and I was super horny

How?
What type of family?
Did she flip?

Ok thank u

She probably liked it

>Oh brother °~°

She said "Are you feeling ok?" And i pulled up my pants and sperged out

go back and finish the job nigger

Who’s the nigger? Is this bitch a thief like the rest

There's your mistake, she saw you jerking your dick in front of her and asked you "are you feeling okay"
Just get in bed with her tonight.

Probably flipped, who wouldn’t flip if an ugly fat ass virgin who rately gore out faps to you. Just another pervert, can you tell us how old you are perv

I doubt it was that “are you feeling okey “, it was more like are you fucking feeling okey, wtf you doing you fatty

he is busy, up down left right..

a b start select

Nigga things are gonna be really fucking weird with you guys regardless so tomorrow just try and talk to her and see if she saw anything last night if she said she did than ask her to fuck

hey op, wait another ten minutes then go do the exact same thing

You really think she would fuck a ugly fat guy, play safe and act like nothing has happened before you fuck your family up, let her think it’s all a dream

story?

All of the above were good.

boring, it would seriously fuck with her if you just went back and do the same scenario again

Nah she was half sleep last time, does it again she will probably scream and then he’s fucked

What is happening here?

yeh it's like spinning a wheel for a diff reply

should prolly live stream it

Black guy probably broke into her house and doing the normal thing, or the other normal thing and beating hot wife up

greentext what happened.

wut

He did earlier. Sorta.

"She said "Are you feeling ok?" And i pulled up my pants and sperged out"

We need more details, is his sister hot, what’s he look like, we’re they sleeping in same room

yeah, i def agree with you on that.

why is my pipi hard

Is my life over

Op here, does anyone want more details?

My life is overrrrrrrrr

U

Dude, now that she knows, she's considering it. Good things cum to thoes who wait.

i do

hey, pic related probably thought her life was over and then look what happened