/NZG/ Storm incoming edition. Get comfy

/NZG/ Storm incoming edition. Get comfy.

stuff.co.nz/national/101540481/west-coast-braces-for-cyclone-gita-state-of-emergency-considered

Where are IDBros even gone?

10pm and it's still got AF here in the 'church. I love summer.

> got
I think I meant hot

At first I was worried because I live on the west coast, but then I realized this was about Mordor and not America. 7/10, thanks for making me panic.

Can't wait for this to hit because I love rain

Where abouts in Chch are you bud?

> state of emergency considered
Fuck that is shithouse reporting. A state of emergency might be called during the throws of the storm. Not 48 hours beforehand. Besides every two weeks we have a cyclone or weather bomb and nothing ever happens except a tree falls down.
We'll be ok.

In the shithole that is the Four Avenues. Cheap rent for a reason. Surrounded by empty land and abandoned houses.

good kill all the cuz fucking scum and stop em from migrating to oz, even they know their country is full of feral bush pigs.

It just means they have access to resources instantly rather than a long bureaucratic signing off process.

Wellington here.
I hope I don't forget to close my balcony door before I go to work, otherwise all my shit will get fucked.

Hey guys I got my 304ci v8 running in my 1995 commodore ute. Have used 60 bucks gas to travel 100km since Wednesday. Doing great mileage, about what I was expecting.

Where are Bill Mandarin even gone?

Ok I'll give them that. But I hate journos, they make the most pointless shit out to be a major fucking drama

Your lettuces might get wrekt.

Cyclone bola in the 80's wrekt a few crops, lettuce was going for like $20 each in todays cash.

Ty for the warning. I will go to Pak n Save Riccarton tomorrow and panic buy stockpile 12 lettuces.

On an unrelated note, I should be getting ready for bed but I feel like a coffee. Should I put on the kettle or ignore the caffeine craving? wwyd?

Go fill your car up with gas.

If the roads are blocked you might have a problem getting it after a few days.

And a generator to run your freezers if you have lots of meat in there.

Godspeed

Are you working tomorrow of living the dream?

I've lived thru the quakes. Check to all that mate. I'm like a fucking prepper now.

Work for myself. Also I've got a sick doggo. Might need to sit up all night anyway cleaning up shit and vomit.

Yeah I'll do the coffee. Thanks for helping me decide guys.

I find out at 11.15pm if I won some car parts on tardme.

What is your trade?

>Hutt valley checking in
What's /nzg/ drinking tonight?

Wouldnt be Richmond would it?

Tears.
I don't wanna go to work tomorrow.

Same fam work sucks I wish I was a kid again

Plumber. Busy as fuck too. Are you a mechanic?
We have a winner.

RIP IDbro

i rarely see nz threads on b anymore

Yeah pretty much but I only work on my own shit. Best of both worlds.

Post one. We are always lurking.

wheres the best place in NZ to set up for a comfy life? been in auckland 5 years and tied of it

Nelson, Oamaru, Dunedin, Collingwood, New Plymouth, Alexandra, anywhere in North Canterbury.

The difficulty level is creeping up everywhere bro. I've always loved my small towns & moved around a lot but needed to move closer to Auckland simply to not die. Fuck this place tbqhwy.

We need more "tripfags".

I doubt any 200 year old anything in North Wales is luxurious. Nothing in North Wales is luxurious. Nothing in Wales is luxurious.

Yeah nah it's fucken beautiful m8

Any foreigners moving to North Wales cops it pretty hard. Granted they only stopped burning English bought homes in the last decade, but the open hostility remains, towards all not from Cymru