Why aren't Europeans racist anymore? they rather be pussies than to be called racists

Why aren't Europeans racist anymore? they rather be pussies than to be called racists

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only Germany and UK opened their legs like a whrore
Germany mainly

What about Sweden?

There are African cities, there were African empires if poor uneducated criminals bother you then you should spread your hate across all races

What African empires? lmao, the only African(Negroid/Nubian) kingdoms worthy to be called a decent civilization were Ethiopia & Mali, and they don't even have gigantic castles like that in Europe & China

Dey waz kangs and sheet!!

It's too hot in Africa too build castles

egypt for one you fuckin shit troll, read a fuckin book, stay off Sup Forums

Look up The Great Zimbabwe and The Walls of Benin. There has been many civlisations in the Africas, but since written history hasn't been practised the way of Araby, Roma or Greece many of these are almost lost and forgotten.

Civilisations rise and fall all throughout history.
You shold really look into the various lost civilisations of the world before poo-poo'ing parts of it.
Racism is an illness - just as the utter submission to inferior cultures is an illness.
There must be a ballance and an appropriation of highest common denominator.
All this hate only ruins everybody.

>What African empires?
how about britain 10000bc

What is UV?
What is melanine?
What is migration?

But we wuz kangz n shiet

the image he posted already refuted that point you dipshit, egyptians aren't even black

yu mad wite boi

Why would I be mad?
How can I be mad at nature and natural skin defences?
Why do you assume I'm white?
Why do you assume I'm racist?
Why do you assume I'm not?
Try communicating a bit?

oh u mad

Not at the topic, it interests me.
I am getting irritated at you now though.

we're all just scared to say we're racist

The further north humanity migrated, the longer their septums became, the lighter their skin - for basic survival. In order to deal with the colder air, their noses had to be longer, to protect the insides. The skin became paler to better absorb vitamin D from the sun, which weren't as dominant though clouds and thicker atmosphere.
This is why people look so different around the world, the human body adapts to the surroundings. So racism is idiotic.
We are however terribly tribal in nature.

I'm not. Niggers and their ilk need to go back.

The predicament white countries have to come to grips with is this, every race wants to be with their own. Other races want in our countries because we have better shit and are safer. How welcome would whites be in an African or Middle Eastern country if we just showed up in mass, didn't want to fit in, broke laws, formed ghettos and wanted free shit? Not very, so why should we put up with it?

The problem is we are pussies for not wanting these fucks out and we are nazi pieces of shit if we do. There is no way to win, but ignoring it causes a much more extreme and damaging loss.

Egyptians are not Negroids or Nubians, they're more related to Semites than negroids

topkek

It's literally every country from western europe.

Mud huts & walls made out of clay =/= castles
Look I'm just saying Europeans were far more technologically advanced compared to black Africans,I'm not racist, I don't want black people genocided, if possible it would be nice seeing them prosper in their own countries, but the fact that they flood Europe & America in their millions & most of them unskilled & depend on people's taxes(welfare) is just plain cringe & annoying.

THIS.

Egypt is in Africa in the same way Wladiwostok is in East Asia. That is, only geographically. Culturally and anthropoligically, Egypt wasn't and isn't an African country, but today it's an Arab one and in the past it was Greek, Egyptian, and Mediterranian.

So you're basically saying black Africans are unevolved white people? LMAO

>So racism is idiotic
>So
No, that doesn't follow.
1.) because the differences are not just in skin color and nose shapes, but broader and deeper.
2.) because being an adaption to the environment doesn't change the way these differences are differences.

I'm not saying racism isn't idiotic. I'm saying that being true wouldn't follow from what you wrote.

>vikings
literally nigger tier

Racism is a new invention created by cultural Marxists at the Frankfurter university of cultural subversion.
Your only racist because the Jews want you to be racist.

>
>Mud huts & walls made out of clay =/= castles
>castles
>stacking rocks on top of each other
Rather impressive. Its funny we don't build like that anymore.
Meanwhile the oldest evidence of baking bricks come from Africa. Along with metallurgy

As I said, tribal.
Cultural even.
Citation please.
I'm glad I could help you cement your confirmation bias further. LMAO to you too, I just love those local colourful greetings.

What is needed in different climates dictates architecture. Up north, the migrants found the climate unwelcome, so they had to adjust the way they built things, and what kind of clothes they wore - enviromnetal pressure forced mental growth - you know, mother of invention and all that.

>It's too hot in Africa too build castles
Its also too cold to build castles in Europe.
Do you know how chilly it gets in a castle?
Your countries are retarded. Your only taking in the criminals that seek to take advantage. Africans have been migrating perfectly fine for years through legal means. Your typical African that's working hard for their country aren't the ones visiting you.
Also its the Arab refugees that are causing most of the shit for you guys

>literally

We also know that European Americans are the shit we send away.
We didnt send the best, but the worst scum. So if your white and living in the USA and your ancestors came from Europe.

You have to realise your past family where total shit. Scum. Worst people of Europe we send to the USA.

>As I said, tribal.
>Cultural even.
I don't get it. In which way wouldn't that be racism or make racism idiotic?

How many of the immigrants to the US where send? And by whom?

>whites come in many shapes and forms too what's your point?
>citation please
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism
>In the 19th century, many scientists subscribed to the belief that the human population can be divided into races.
8m having trouble finding the shit on google cause there is so much shit there but the Frankfurt school was all about social engineering. Racism is just the same as fighting the class war

We haven't been racist for an extremely long time because we aren't scum like Americans.

The Europeans who came to America were protestants who faced discrimination & persecution in Catholic Western Europe. America is not Australia.

Aaaaand that's why you're being replaced in Europe.

they had rather ingenious heating systems in the castles though. I'm from a quite old city, there are ruins from the 1100's, and the local museum shows how central heating was made inside the walls of the castle. Again, mother of invention etc.
Racism assumes that just because we look different, we are different.
The tribal mentality however is prevalent in all humans, we can't encompas more than a certain size group, which we accept as the "right group" - and those who aren't in this, are of course to be shunned. Look at human history and all the jolly wars we've had.
I shall look into it - thanks user.

>cultural enrichment from inferior societies

Like from the United States?

The reason for this is simple: money.
It's cheaper to import workers for a market. A child normally has to go up and that takes 14-23 years before it can start working and therefore to pay taxes. In the meantime the state pays for child support, kindergarden, school, etc.
So why not skip the whole process and import adults out of other countries? They only need a few aditional courses and to integrate. Integration isn't simple though and the "stronger" the guiding culture the harded it is.
Therefore countries with strong economies needing of more workers and a strong wellfare (welfare makes bringing up a child more costly) relly on immigration und therefore don't strengthen their guiding culture to make immagration easier.

Doesn't understand how colonies in the New World were extensions of european countries and government institutions to expand their kingdoms and trade routes. Do you think they sent ships filled with criminals, mentally ill and persons of extreme debt, 100 per ship and dumped them along the eastern seaboard as punishment and turned the ships back to pick up some more? The settlers were all chosen for their abilities and under the consent and support of the english monarchy, french court and the dutch, etc. with the exception of the quakers who left for religious reasons, no one was exiled to the new world. pretty inefficient and costly to deport a handful of deplorables. kek. the aussies are the closest population of people based of forced deportation of criminals on a large scale, nignog.

the second last word was meant to be integration

And I'm just sitting in Poland and watching the west burn... In Poland we do not have these problems zero blacks, no Arabs. Healthy homogeneous society, one of the safest countries in Europe,no terrorist attacks or riots caused by immigrants.Rest of countries in Europe should take our example.

Fun facts, Europeans where still sniffing their butts when advanced civilizations existed in the middle east and Asia.

>Germany then

Yeah, that worked out great in the end, didn't it, you subhuman?

and?? They rebuilt in over a dozen years and are again one of the richest countries in eu xD

with a little touch of brown xDD

>Native German people

Define that term please.

Especially considering German names like Tetzlaff, Nowottny, Lafontaine or Podolski.

yeah. they were still barbarians living in caves. but look at how quick they learned to conquer the entire world and dominate once they prodded by rome. the germanic tribes were the fiercest roman foe and eventually assumed power once the roman gates fell. barbarians at the gate...

You're a little late.

But you gave the best answer, good sir.
You win 1 internet

cause theyre educated and they know its wrong.
and you are wrong aswell because more and more europeans are turning into said racists nowadays. east germany and poland especially.

>builds a gianting freezing castle
>has to invent heating system cause of design flaw.
Its their faults that made them great. Like raping and plundering half of the world

Still better than living in mud huts in bum fuck Africa
Poles are no German, moron

>Native German people

There are not native German people. 160 years ago there weren't even Germans. There were Prussians, Bavarians, Saxons, Hessians and so on who were at war with each other constantly. Srsly, you "real Germans" really don't know shit about the countries history.

and what is wrong with isolationism and homogeneous society?It is precisely these societies that are consolidated, peaceful and properly functioning without social tensions

Like Poland or Japan

>and what is wrong with isolationism and homogeneous society?It is precisely these societies that are consolidated, peaceful and properly functioning without social tensions

Most African countries are 99% black & homogeneous yet they kill each other, unless you're talking about homogeneous white countries

>all those fat people.
I wonder what our ancestors would think. Coming from a tribe of relatively fit people to come to america and seeing the majority of people scootering around with their fat ass sagging from the sides of the seat to the floor.
Civilization was a mistake

because it is a different species, unable to live with itself, not to mention another...

>Poland

That must be the reason why millions of Polacks are working in foreign countries. Because their society is so great.

how they can live among other civilized people? In zoo?

>I feel threatened because a black guy plays a fictional English knight on TV.

You are the ultimate cuckold.

we ain't pussies.
you racists are pussies to be afraid of every person that does not look like you

may have something to do with getting more monnies for same work.
this has nothing to do with society.

It's mostly because of Germany, who want to prove that they are good and not racist anymore. They then use WWII to guilt trip other former axis powers into letting hordes of uncultured niggers and mussies inside their borders. This in turn gives them more EU and regional power, so they can force more nations to let them in.

it is calm, without tension social and racial riots, but there are also a lot of poor people, and that's for the 50 years we were a communist state you idiot learn a little history

rape and plundering
why didn't you badass nigga just beat up dem pussy ass white bois with your superior melanin laden skin, unparalleled athleticism and muscularity? not to mention hundreds of thousands of warriors against a few armadas of boats with limited supplies and ammunition?

>this has nothing to do with society

It wouldn't leave my home country even if they paid me ten times as much.

Only one and a half to two million. Its not so big number.

Now slavery is over
back to the nation
of Africa. Makes sense.

nothing wrong about it.
im just concerned about the people that already live there, whom are not of native descent because we all know what happened to the jews. muslims are slowly becoming the modern jews. also, germany didnt fuck up by taking all the refugees, germany as only one actually showed heart and humanity. other eu countries were just brutal and heartless and did not accept any refugees. it saddens me to see what is happening to germany atm, but it was destined to happen.
im all for deporting criminals and i stand by it but it cant be homogeneous if you dont deport/murder the people who arent native including all the polish jews who masquerade as germans and chant nazi paroles. the best solution would be a stricter system, and more control together with closed borders. dont forget that we are living in an age where the world population is just mixing and moving all over the place.

>pic unrelated

because you've never known the poverty asshole..

>finds the skeleton of one nigger in a cave in England
>ENGLAND WUZ BLACK Y'ALL! WE WUZ KANGZ!

How would negroes feel if Black panther was played by a Chinaman?

I'm not afraid, it's like shit, I'm not afraid of it but I don't want them near me.

>but there are also a lot of poor people

Which again proves that Poles are the niggers of Europe.

Also the Reason why Britain leaves the EU: Polish immigrants.

And this is why we can't have a discussion on Sup Forums ever.
It's all constant mutual hatred and "u nigger" vs "u redneck" etc. etc, ad nauseam.

I wish I could find an open forum, but with adults who aren't xenophobic racist, perma-angry, socially awkward children.

the Germans did not show their heart, they only count on cheap labor

England will be negrofied soon, thanks to Prince Harry's bestiality fetish

nah they definitely counted on NOT getting that. do you think that germans see arabs for the 1st time?

The nice thing about the state/government is that we are all equal in their eyes. We are all equally subjected to an extortionary tax or face imprisonment. They give no shits for us other than securing their kingdom. Their is basically no difference in all forms of governance be it monarchy, dictatorship or democracy. They are all facades. They all pretend to be in your best interests just to keep you from rioting in their lovely streets

For fucks sake, relax - less protection against the elements, the skin naturally adjusts to thrive exposed in this manner.
That's all it is. Calm down.

>they were still barbarians living in caves. but look at how quick they learned to conquer the entire world
That sounds familiar

from where you are the prince of europe. it shows that they do not bring artificial social problems to themselves. it shows that they are working hard to improve their country, not counting only on imported black people as cheap labor :)

France has 11% non-whites
Germany has 9% non-whites
Sweden has 21-30% non-whites

Who you callin non-white nigger?
America has 44% non-whites

Oooo brit it was predictable that someone from the nation who enslaved half of the world and invented concentration camps

Its only the safest country cause everyone's so poor there is no point in robbing thy neighbour.
That and the fact robbing someone would most likely be robbing your cousin you inbred shits

Probably because the citizens dont even have guns to protect themselves with

>The Great Zimbabwe and The Walls of Benin
Thanks, I learned something today.

u mad blak boi?
it's is a black woman's dream to be raped and colonized by the superior white man. black african women only feel complete once a noble white colonial male deposits his semen deep into her ovaries breeching the cervix for instant fertilization and conception of a more desired offspring of lighter color and gaining all the beneficial traits of her white dominate bull. in fact it is the black woman's dream to bear children that are shades lighter than herself. she feels proud to raise her new child and discards any other she may have had from a indigenous african male. she remarks to herself how this new child looks so different than her others whose resemblance is closer to the bonobo monkey.

You're welcome.
Those old, nearly forgotten civilisations are a source of much entertainment.
Especially when they vanish into myth - such as Ur and Mu.

It's fair, Europeans raped and stole from these inferior societies for ages during colonial times. Now it's their time to repay what the Europeans have done

>The Walls of Benin
>The earliest construction was estimated to have begun in 800 and continued into the mid-15th century.
Lazy

poland sucks ass. half of poland are kikes, but they export nazis and speed to EU. worst fucking race ever.