I still feel that being vegan is a true spiritual path?

I still feel that being vegan is a true spiritual path?

i mean humans evolved specifically to be able to hunt and eat meat but you do you

I don't know about spiritual, but going vegan was one of the best choices I ever made. Lost a lot of weight, reversed my acid reflux, and you should see the size of some of these fiber-logs I'm shitting out these days! Can't even imagine eating meat anymore, funny because I used to be the kind of guy who ate meat at every single meal.

I take your point, but it seems to me at some stage an individual evolves away from meat.
However if I lived in the wilds then I might have to use the resources?

I smiled reading your post... Especially about the logs, have the same experience.
I've become alot more calm on this diet?

>appeal to nature fallacy

Wrong!

What do you mean by spiritual?

Since going vegan I definitely look and feel better.

Could you expand on this... Thanks.

Veganism is technically the most moral choice. Whether you choose to practice it or not is a matter of how much you value ethical consistency in your everyday life

Some guy on here once claimed, vegetarian diet is good for spiritiual societies. Seeing as how you're not supposed to kill on a whim and so. Whereas animal based diets are good for warfare. People get strong fast and most likely die before any major health problems due to their diet occurs.
Nowadays we die less in the first world, so people get older and those deficiencies start to show.

Assigning value or purpose to things due to them being natural is a logical fallacy called appeal to nature.

>Whereas animal based diets are good for warfare. People get strong fast and most likely die before any major health problems due to their diet occurs.
Apparently Roman gladiators were vegetarian. Now sure if this is a myth, but if it's true it would seem to imply that that statement is incorrect.

Sorry for your loss

A cooperative choice, that incorporates the whole

>vegans

I've heard this too. They ate high carbohydrate diets including lots of barley, hence gladiators coming to be known as Barley Men. I should find sources but I'm lazy, Dr. McDougal has a video somewhere on youtube about it

Loss? Everyone in here seems to feel they've gained something by going vegan

My GFs brother claims to be vegan, but he does so by only eating candy. He's fat as fuck.

This guy certainly GAINED something by going vegan

Plant power, motherfuckers.

Thanks for the reply.

Is your GF's brother in the band Nerf Herder?

I never said you can't be strong as a vegetarian. I just pointed out, that our food culture is mostly based on getting people fit for combat asap and doesn't really consider the effects of said diet over several decades.
In fact, i read stories about bodybuilders who proclaim being vegan is helpful to their training.
Basically it seems to me:
> meat based diet is a lot of input, a lot of output, a lot of tear & wear on your body
> vegan based diets is little input, little output, little tear and wear

Becoming vegan takes a few years at least, if a person has little knowledge of food then they tend to eat candy.

Not that I know of, only ever see him on random holidays.

Evolution takes millions of years you fucking utter retard. How in the fuck do you think the 'individual evolves away from meat'.

are you this guy, seems rare to come across someone who has three world records

Have you just got back from the gym beta boy.

>"evolution takes millions of years why in the fuck does this album review say the band has evolved?"
>being this autistic

does meat cause autism?

Yes. 100% scientific fact.

He may take a few million years to grow up

Proof?

kek. Vegans winning the banter.

It's in the pudding