If they all died in a tragic tour bus accident or something after Earth AD...

If they all died in a tragic tour bus accident or something after Earth AD, they would be remembered as one of the greatest punk bands of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSN1mcNFBHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are anyway

American Psycho is their best album, fight me.

*punches you in the nose*

The band that made Walk Among Us and Static Age is greatest punk bands of all time no matter what

Are you implying they aren't?
Misfits>>>>>Dead Kennedys>Circle Jerks>Black Flag> Ramones

Of these particular bands

Dead Kennedys > Ramones >> Black Flag >>>>>> Misfits > Circle Jerks

misfits>ramones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>who cares

ouch my nose, ouch my face.

instead they're selling their tshirts at walmart

they're already remembered as one of the greatest punk bands of all time

ya they're pretty universally considered a top 10 punk band which is pretty impressive considering the sheer number of hardcore punk bands at that time

Ramones sound like shit with their one chord.
Black Flag is punk kino except Keith Morris sounds like a literal homosexual faggot. Balding loser.
Misfits is good.
Dead Kennedies sound like absolute shit.

>Ramones sound like shit with their one chord.

Stupid idiot frogposter.

>nobody mentions X

trash

Samhain is better than any other band mentioned ITT, anyone who disagrees can get fucked

t. gayfer

wha?? i thought Sup Forums shit on the misfits, or is this sudden turnabout bc its halloween, the unofficial misfits holiday? (ftr i always knew the misfits were based)

TFW creatures rape your face

based
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSN1mcNFBHE

Maybe their retarded fanbase, but Misfits has always been liked

i came from the reality when this actually happened and they are still considered shit

sorry op

t. numale

kys they already are one of the greatest bands of all time and thank god this didnt happen

Misfits = Ramones > DK > BF > Circle Jerks

TSOL and Bad Brains are better but whatever.

No, just no one likes Jerry's shitty versions of Misfits

OBJECTIVE ORDER COMING THROUGH:

Static Age > 12 Hits From Hell > Walk Among Us > Legacy of Brutality >Cuts From The Crypt > Famous Monsters > Earth A.D. > American Psycho > Evillive > rest

Minor Threat >>>>> all these buttwank poseurs

evillive sounds like it was recorded with a fisher price microphone at times

All of their lives sound horrible. They were a shit band live. They were so bad that when some station taped their gig for airing they just threw their hands up and overbdubbed the album tracks instead

Disgusting
Dead Kennedys > Misfits > Black Flag > Ramones > Circles Jerks
And CJ isn't too far behind Ramones.

My honest opinion, Danzig has one of the best voices in rock music, and he wasted it on the Misfits.

>wasted it

Yeah. His voice is God Tier, but his most famous songs are about monsters, aliens, rape. What if he sang about more serious things? He'd be universally considered one of the greatest vocalists ever.

here you go bud

you can buy your mom one at on their merch website

lmao thats a shit opinion

99.999% of "serious" song lyrics are utterly moronic or completely trite. At least the Misfits lyrics are fun.

correct

Danzig > Samhain > Misfits

Listen to Danzig dumb shit

Man, I really hate Jerry.

t. neckbeard

scooby doo crossover when???

Black Flag (with Rollins) > Dead Kennedys > Misfits (with Danzig) > Circle Jerks > Ramones > Misfits (after Danzig) > Black Flag (before Rollins)

says the fucking numale
time to go back, your day pass is expired

black fag is shit

If Static Age and 12 Hits From Hell were released as planned instead of Walk Among Us and bunch of 7" singles, more people would have realised how good they were at the time and their discography wouldn't have become such a goddamn mess over the years.

You're the kind of faggot to say Red Hot Chili Peppers would be better without Kiedis and talk shit about how all their songs are about fucking and California.

Misfits (any era)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kiss

But they are still remembered as one of the greatest punk bands of all time. They should never have gotten back together.