CHC:Cubs and Brewers postponed due to rain
HOU:Astros place Dallas Keuchel on 10-day DL
BAL:Welington Castillo clubs walkoff homer Friday
TB:Longoria plates go-ahead run vs. Yankees
COL:Tyler Anderson fans seven in win over Reds
NYM:DeGrom tosses seven scoreless in win over LAA
PHI:Jeremy Hellickson leaves game with injury

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mlb.com/video/v1388037483/ladcol-grandal-throws-out-desmond-after-review/?game_pk=490660
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Tanaka

windians

WE ROBERT NOW

Los Sox Blancos de Havana

Not so fast

I will take Tanaka of your hands, Yankees, but you have to grease my palms if you know what I mean.

>nolan possibly injured

Royleleks

>Masahiro Tanaka has given up 10 HR and 22 runs in his last 14 IP.

I think he's just in a slump. He needs some help. I think a stint in the minors will clear his head and then he'll be right as rain afterwards.

The hero we both need and deserve

Why did someone take a pic of Kenny fucking up eggs?

>new york refs fucking us again when he was clearly safe at 3rd

The monotonous voices that occupied his day swirled in his head. It was 3am and his stirring under the covers was an attempt to fight off the demons.

"QUINTANA IS A 3RD AT BEST, HE WONT CUT IT FOR A PLAYOFF RUN"

Another voice came into his left ear.

"BUT MCHUGH IS JUST AS VALUABLE AS QUINTANA.. DIDNT YOU READ DAVE CAMERONS ARTICLE? OUR FINAL OFFER IS AN UNDERCOOKED HAWAIIAN PIZZA AND A PTBNL. YOUR MOVE MR. HAHN."

CLICK

The click reasonated in his mind and gently faded to the rythm of his bedroom clock.

"tick tock tick tock TICK TOCK"

It was a 2005 world champion themed White Sox clock gifted, as a stark warning, by Kenny Williams. Above it was a portrait of Kenny himself. His face covered the whole canvas and Hahn always had the impression Kenny was keeping his watchful eye on the recently independent GM. A large caption read underneath:

I ALWAYS GET MY MAN

Hahn sat up straight, the demons seemed to vanish from his mind. This has been a nightly occurance for over a week now. He sat up and stumbled over to his phone. His heavy eyes squinted at the bright screen.

5 new messages, all from the man himself.

Hahn sighed.

"5 tool center fielder" "The potential.." "Superstar status" "Retooling for a 2017 run" "One for one swap"

He threw his phone out into the hallway. Suddenly a bright flash engulfed the room. Hahn ran over to the window in time to see a large figure of a man stumble and trip over himself as he tried to escape his lawn. The large flames spelled something in the grass..

ANDREW MCUTCHEN

I remember when yankee fags were saying he was going to be better than darvish in every way imaginable

lol

No longer a no hitter

He IS better because he plays for the Yankees.

Art/10

Ryan Howard when?

Expect rain delay soon at braves/nats

Twins need a dome. they've played like 5 less games than the Indians

MARINERS!

They really gotta change the replay rules on these tag at the bag plays. Arenado just got called out sliding into 3rd because Suarez stepped on his hand while it was on the bag and he instinctively pulled it off. A couple weeks ago, Utley literally pushed Desmond off of first base and got the out call after replay review. What a bunch of bologna.

Fuck you and fuck the Mariners. Get relocated to SLC.

Holy shit that sounds dirty as hell.

Almost as dirty as intentionally sliding into someone's shins with your cleats

>methinals

>Ironically he mentions Chase "ugly" Utley being the dirty player he naturally is

Kek

rude desu

>Utley literally pushed Desmond off of first base and got the out call after replay review
He got called out because the dumbass put his feet off the base

Watch the replay and tell me utley of all people pushed desmond who didn't even fight back

its just the New York refs being buttmad about a non-coastal non-texas team winning

Cry some more, bitch nigga.

It was accidental. He didn't mean to step on Nolan's hand, but still. These reviews where the guy clearly beats the throw and then gets called out because he comes off the bag for a micro-second is BS.

Agree 100

ROCKIES

Id legitimately have felt bad for the reds if Nolan had scored more there

>#STLCards Matt Adams traded to #Braves

What did the Red Sox ace mean by this?

There's no need to be upset

Redpill me on Robert

I have been in stasis for 5 years and havent paid attention to the sox since 2012

Embarrassing. Like wearing ass-less chaps and nothing underneath to church.

Lifelong Cubs fans, everyone

Great bandwagon meme, user.

Kill yourself

user's right. This should not be an out. Dumb rule.

m.mlb.com/video/v1388037483/ladcol-grandal-throws-out-desmond-after-review/?game_pk=490660

Who is this simp?

nice

If there's anything I hate worse than a bandwagon cubs fan. It's a bandwagon sox fan.

If you weren't around for all the suffering you can kindly get the fuck out.

Tyler Saladino

>tfw the player who made that post is no longer with us

;_;

Rags

That player is Saladino

That player is Sale

>there are white sox """fans""" out there who havent experienced watching the worst fucking closer blow game after game for us

I cant fucking wait to fleece the nast for Robertshit

Nope, it was Saladino.

Kek girardi brushing dirt on the player after getting ejected

>hurr he pushed him
Desmond lifted his own leg right here

Utley signaled to the dugout right after the first base umpire called safe by lifting desmond's leg and saying something

There was nothing dirty about that and I'm not even a dodger fag

Amazing

Ok what the fuck, why have 2 games been postponed today and a 3rd game that has been delayed?

Is there some massive fucking hurricane that I haven't heard about?

It's just really rainy everywhere.

>there will be sox fans in 2018 that never experienced latoddunn frazrochdam

>There was nothing dirty about that

I'm not saying it was dirty, that's not the issue here. I don't know where you're getting that from. The problem is how the replay rule is being applied. Guys shouldn't be called out when they clearly beat the throw, but super slow-mo replay shows he came of the bag for a tiny fraction of a second. It's dumb.

Where's the proof for either case?

windians ;-;

windians!

Fucking dork got a jap dragon tatoo on his back and is growing a fu manchu stache

WHOOPIE!

Does this mark the beginning of the Astros fall and Rangers rise to win the AL West like so many years before?

Further reports indicating Robert deal is at least around 40 million dollars.

kill me

Astros weren't going to keep up a .700 pace and the Rangers are playing above their level

What's the opposite of jewsdorf?

You hear that? It's the sound of Lastros fans nervously shaking.

charityelf

>Guys shouldn't be called out when they clearly beat the throw, but super slow-mo replay shows he came of the bag for a tiny fraction of a second. It's dumb.
That is what replay is for
He was out before the safe call

If that play stood who knows what the outcome could be and it should be left to that

Unless you are some diehard retard fan you shouldn't have a single problem with replay being right in this case it was

Your daily reminder that Dave Dombrowski traded Eugenio Suarez for Alfredo Simon

Real talk why are the rangers so obsessed with the Astros

:)

Rangers were playing below their level though. This winstreak is them progressing to their normal selves

You're mad as shit. Get over it pussy.

>Guys shouldn't be called out when they clearly beat the throw, but super slow-mo replay shows he came of the bag for a tiny fraction of a second. It's dumb.

>my mind when two smart to use replay corrktly

Fuck it feels like old times right now.

JUST

>tfw first bullpen implosion of the season

your team has just been playing way way way above their level rockies will be playing sub .500 ball rest of the season

Eh, even with natural regression they're still in a division with 4 garbage teams

Wrong.
At worst they will play .500 the rest of the way

>Why does team A which wants to win their division care about team B which is currently leading that division

Well gee you know what friend, I don't just know. Must just be some irrational unexplainable obsession.

Brewers - Marlins wild card game gonna be lit

SF Giants vs STL Cardinals #2

7:15 PM ET | 4:15 PM PT

>marlins

stupid monkey......

Wtf I love Girardi now

Wrong
At best they will play .500 the rest of the way

>rockies will probably manage to lose this
>marlins will let the dodgers sweep them without even 1 close game

>one bad outing by the bullpen
>IT'S OVER, THE ROX ARE FINISHED
Stop being so dramatic you faggots

>your team has just been playing way way way above their level

They really haven't though. When you look at that roster and consider all the guys who have been struggling and/or injured, there's no reason to think what the Rockies are doing is unsustainable.

You deserve it for all the times you shittalked Kershaw.

How does karma feel huh?