Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8aJmD
archive.is/dK2Z0
twitter.com/FashNational/status/738477392734216192
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/
youtube.com/watch?v=eCS-Ufhgf3w
youtu.be/eCS-Ufhgf3w?t=3854
mic.com/articles/144228/echoes-exposed-the-secret-symbol-neo-nazis-use-to-target-jews-online
mic.com/articles/145105/coincidence-detector-the-google-extension-white-supremacists-use-to-track-jews
youtube.com/watch?v=EF_UCX6BF4w
lmgtfy.com/?q=coincidence detector github
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be me
>go on twitter
>see Jews literally branding themselves as Jews
>mfw we tricked the Jews into wearing a Jew star

look at iran's flag

>>>mfw we tricked the Jews into wearing a Jew star

Yeah so they are mad an addon is doing it but they are willing to do it them self

its fucking crazy

archive.is/8aJmD - engadget

archive.is/dK2Z0 - gizmodo

here is a few links

THATS NOT EVEN CENTERED GODDAMNIT

kek

The first version of this that I found is here:

twitter.com/FashNational/status/738477392734216192

-- Public Service Announcement --

The new version of the (((Coincidence Detector))) is here:

bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

>mfw the jews' reaction to this basically proves that there is essentially an organized jewish presence in the media

Did we outjew the jews?

Shhhhh its a autism detector

kek

the best part is that they still dont get the joke in the name of the program.

Is there a Firefox extension for this?

>lived to see the day the internet joined history in implementing yet another iteration of the Jewish star "decloaker."

What a time

Is this a new meme or something?

>(((You)))

>new
hey reddit

I've always suspected Iran for this

It was TRS

There is for greasemonkey.
and if you get it, might as well get Appchan as well.
>tfw i will never not take this add on off.

Thank you, senpai

IRAN!!!!!!!!1

>thats actually calligraphy for "allah" look around the borders youll see more

loving it, OP

the (((la-li-lu-le-lo))) are exposing themselves to the world

You're welcome.

have you seen twitter? check the (((splc)))

Her clitoris is wearing a moustache.

Checking to see if mine still works

Ben Bernanke

Jewish insanity knows no bounds. They have interbred for millennia, believing they were supreme over all other people. It only makes sense that they're some of the most mentally ill people on the planet.

(((op)))

I can't believe this shit is being take seriously tbqh.

Why does anyone need an addon for this? Jews are pretty easy to discern from their phenotype and name. Hitler should have just hired professional jew inspectors like myself, the stars seem like such a hassle.

Where can I still find that extension?

>That feel it wasn't "!!Goldberg!!"
>tfw dwarf fortress players would get it.

They think they're far enough along on the timetable that they can come out and openly declare themselves the Jew Master Race the way they've always wanted to

I vaguely worry they might be right, but I suspect they've simply lost reference to the fact that Jewish tricks only work as long as you know it isn't the Jews pushing them on you, and is actually your fellow white people telling you that you're obligated to hate yourself for being a white person.

bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/

Can someone please explain what's going on? Why are Jews putting parenthesis around their names?

It's slowly coming apart, the memes have spread to far to contain, and yet too many vested interests in a domestic crisis happening in America to blow their cover now.

It's a countdown before something happens. It's going to be a very hot summer.

But I'm not worried, I'm sure everything will be fire.

>bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

someone explain to a oldfag who now looks like a filthy newfag what this whole thing is about?

white cucks call us anti-semetic while at the same time importing millions of subhumans who only wait for a chance to kill all kikes. you cant make that shit up

I feel like we've fucking broken the meme barrier. I can't actually believe the SPLC self-echoed on their own twitter. What kind of insane dreamworld have we managed to create? Is this Kek's doing?

>Can someone please explain what's going on? Why are Jews putting parenthesis around their names?

It's pure coincidence, goy

Don't worry about it

Media jews finally lost it and all it took was a TRS shitposter: youtube.com/watch?v=eCS-Ufhgf3w

Topkek

Apparently there was an app that surrounded Jewish looking names with a series of 3 parenthesis. Liberal media desperately trying to pin it on Trump supporters.

No, it's not.
>>>/leddit/

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Jew.

>Nazis want me to wear an arm band huh? Well, I'll show them! I love wearing the arm band! I'll sew it in to all my clothes ahahahahahah!

Can someone brief us normal humans who actually sleep at night. What's going on here? A Jew tracker or something?

>knock-off Aussie attempts to humor

ʞ̠̩̤͖̇̈̌̑Ǝ̘ͧͬ̈ͭ̒͋ʞ̰͙̥̤̪͗̿ͨ̄ is growing stronger! Praise ʞ̠̩̤͖̇̈̌̑Ǝ̘ͧͬ̈ͭ̒͋ʞ̰͙̥̤̪͗̿ͨ̄!

haahahaha you have fallen prey to our superior memeing skills and now you are compelled to brand yourself as a filthy Khazar Moloch worshipper

>I can't actually believe the SPLC self-echoed on their own twitter

youtu.be/eCS-Ufhgf3w?t=3854

Mene magic.

mic.com/articles/144228/echoes-exposed-the-secret-symbol-neo-nazis-use-to-target-jews-online

mic.com/articles/145105/coincidence-detector-the-google-extension-white-supremacists-use-to-track-jews

The kikes don't get all the details right, but it'll give you the gist of the situation.

This is how it started.

youtube.com/watch?v=EF_UCX6BF4w

For some reason every time I try and install the new extension chrome decides it's no good and it doesn't work. Help a Sup Forumsock out?

>Secret symbol
>track Jews
Jesus Christ, this it hilarious. The was just a fucking aesthetic change that saved some time from googling someone's name.

This is no laughing matter.

Reinstall your browser.

The Coincidence Detector is a browser add-on that surrounds the names of all Jewish people and organizations with parentheses. This is supposed to simulate the sound of their name echoing, which is a meme on therightstuff.biz.

It doubles as both applying the meme to every Jewish name and a convenient way to recognize Jews at a glance.

This has been happening to a lot of people, but I can't reproduce it.

It's worked fine on OSX and Linux.

Mine only works like half the time.

>a convenient way to recognize Jews at a glance
Maybe for a normie. Any fucker worth his salt can spot a Jew a mile away.

Don't lie. You know that we all agreed at our secret antisemitism meeting that we will use 3 parenthesis symbolizing the three layers of kike control over our lives at the nuclear, national and international levels. We also wanted to keep the kikes in a symbolic concentration camp, and also taunt that one faggot kike who boasted that the names of these kikes will will reverberate through history.

Our super secret Sup Forumsster cabal is really into symbolism

link to github?

I don't know what's going on, but I believe this is the truth.

It was on gitlab.com, but they hacked my account.

No public repo exists.

lmgtfy.com/?q=coincidence detector github

It also might be some kind of Jewish trick.

I wouldn't install it, but I'm super paranoid. Also, Maxthon master race

Chrome is literally Jewgle. Avoid at all costs.

Even the meme jingle icon symbol graphic is a camera watching you.

You can unzip the .crx file and look at the code.

It's harmless.

It just regexps some text.

and not a single link. good job you shit eating retard

>bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz
>Downloading a virus
>Ever

;^) sent

I never know what the fuck is going on around here.

Yeah and a whole building stocked with autistic child primary colors and literally elementary school furniture while appealing to neckbeard LARPers is "just harmless."

Do all these kikes putting this on their profiles know what it means, or do they actually think this is some form of retaliation?

It's not on github. No public repo exists.

Use a real operating system so you don't have to be so scared.

The Jews did it. Keep her steady straight into the waves.

What trick could it be? I uninstalled it only because it didn't really work.

They think they are being ironic, but they are falling right into our trap

And how do you know what operating system I'm using? Virus confirmed.

>there is
>but I'm not going to tell you where it is
I've spent the last half hour trying to look for this.

I couldn't possibly tell. I'm not super techy. Maybe they could record your IP and put it on a list, or put some kind of identifier in the code to mark you as an antisemite

But I am super paranoid about jewish tricks

Why? All it does is put parentheses around Jewish names (that you should already recognize).

8th fucking post nigger.
spoon feeding is not promoted on Sup Forums

There's stealthjews that the extension reveals, like Marilyn Monroe.

maybe you should try scrolling through this thread

Because only the shit ones get viruses.

holy shit lol you're right. they just showed their tell. but how do you take them to the cleaners now that you know it?

Thank you!

oh google.... u so crazy

She converted so does she really count?