Music for spending another halloween alone

music for spending another halloween alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVBRdbjQJbM
youtube.com/watch?v=JW6qclrl7tA
youtu.be/EvTVTb2RoQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's Tuesday, you should be spending Halloween alone. You should be going to work tomorrow, not dressing up like children and wasting time.

Lights off headphones on

youtube.com/watch?v=KVBRdbjQJbM

If you can't go out and party and still be functional the next day you need to toughen up

>Wasting your time with idiots instead of improving yourself
Grow up kid, there's more to life then feel bad because some one dimensional normies didn't want to hang out with you.

Good advice, I'll keep that in mind while I get high and drunk as fuck tonight

grimes

i rememer when i had my first beer too user

hedonism gets you nowhere but the grave user

lol life gets you to the grave

>don't drink
>achieve immortality
damn...

>user doesn't know what hedonism is
>makes this post
damn...

it'll have to kill me first

yup cause no one who listens to music gets high

post more music pls this is all i have tonight

its not so bad. you save money not buying a costume you'll wear once

You may save money, but you won't make memories.

Let’s get this thread back on track niggas.

Been listening to this, and it’s setting the mood beautifully.

thanks for the great halloween music guys

Locust toybox - drownscapes

there will be other parties and there will be better people to spend time with

the way you worded this made me feel a lot better, thanks brah

no work on all saints day

youtube.com/watch?v=JW6qclrl7tA

Guys whats the point of it all
I just remembered my old dog how she would always come into rooms swinging her tail and knock things off tables or when i would swim with her how she would want to be close to me and would cut me with her nails doggy paddling, and now shes gone. And when im dead no one will remember me or her or the memories we had.

Thanks

It makes me so incredibly sad to see yet another event pass me by. I'm a senior in college and I've spent every day alone and missed out on all the opportunities and experiences. This was my last Halloween as a student and I didn't do shit yet again. I have no excuses. I'm just a worthless loser. My failure and inadequacy are catching up to me in a way where I have nothing to look forward to, and nothing comforting to look back upon. And I'm the only one to blame.

/nbbmn/ is starting soon, so as soon as it's 12 I'll most likely start with Darkthrone. Till then I want to listen to some of the Zauberberg by Gas since it's pretty spooky. I'll probably end up listening to Mystic Stylez as well since it's a great Halloween album.

Not everyone gets to experience life the same way. Some people have the charisma and luck in life to find lots of friends and take part it lots of things, some people don't. Take your situation and make the best of it, you have a lot of free time to do the things you want to do, and no one can tell you do it differently.

How about this?
youtu.be/EvTVTb2RoQU