What's the sexiest thing a man can wear?

What's the sexiest thing a man can wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00tjF2ROlwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A work uniform

a smile

a cop uniform

money

Power. Money is a part of it.
So if you want to wear something, it's (military or police) uniforms, because they are showing you're part of a powerful organization. Or other signs of power: Really expensive watches, shoes, suits, cars are showing you have surplus money to spend on otherwise useless stuff, leading to the assumption you're somewhat powerful.

A stainless 1911

Pic related

aura of righteousness

Someone else's skin

I've got you covered

I might be too fat but here goes

fuck more?

I prefer cop uniforms to be honest, with a nice hat, tie, boots, belt.. the subtle things make it sexy for me.

a suit made of women's skin.

And

Also

nigger blood

This too

Here comes a set.
In car

Why are all cops such faggots

In car 2

Out of car 1

bless, thank you

Out of car 2

Out of car 3
You're welcome

I'm very disappointed to see you all take boot licking to a new level.

All cops are bastards.

Out of car 4

gay guy here

everyone if falling for every a man with a square jaw. that's the biggest plus a man can have because it means that the person is fit, takes care of his health and doesn't eat shit food.
for example, everyone falls for this guy . that smile.

Cumming in urinal

a silver armour of a white night faggot ass

Part 2

cops are bastards and as an institution totally corrupt but you can't deny that the imagery is sexy as fuuuuck

Bed time for me.

Till next time.

This. I get enough of the dick every time they shaft me with a ticket. Cops fucking suck balls.

boots in general

I don't have state power fantasies like a cuck

What about socioeconomic inequality?

jocks

soon the heads of the owning class will roll in the streets :)

ugly ass shoes

I like burnt toes

The god tier uniform

the uniform of a loser

said a faggot

this whole thread is for faggots

>and this is how you actually look

case in point, you think heterosexual women like that? LOL

true
not true

blatant faggotry

Waering nothing is the sexiest, because the male body is the highest form of esthetics that exists

a butt plug

he's right, you know.

a boot plug

leather

confidence

athletic socks

A thick wallet.

Come at me..

My ex gf of nine years and others would just say nothing or a terry cloth robe, like right out of a shower so she could dirty me up again.

a thick cock

Crocs and socks the cover half the shin

Chicks really like a guy in a nice comfpy white robe

Looks quite British

A noose.

Do it today.

youtube.com/watch?v=00tjF2ROlwE
Gang Of Four - I Love A Man In A Uniform (1982)

camos

Oprah's face like a mask.

anything hipster probably...

These guys all look like fucking douchebags. They are sheep retards who A) Pose for a fucking model picture and B) Comb their hair the stupid ass lets shave the sides with a 1 and do a combover like they're fucking 1920s gangsters. Its the prohibition special. This makes them not cool at all. Yes, people look good in suits or nice clothes (more so guys, as woman look best naked if they're hot). But the fact of the matter is they are trying too hard/10. When you try sooooo hard that comes off as not having confidence which turns women off. The fact of the matter is most guys wear ill fitted doctors with loose button ups to work unless they're in a blue collar job.

Simply put. Guys look best in nice dress clothes or in jeans and a t shirt and a hat on. But its really not the clothes. Women enjoy power and money as part of it, but really stability. They like the latest toys, and knowing their man can take care of them. The average woman likes a hard working bread providing money making man who doesn't take shit. It turns them on when you play catch with a kid or fix shit in the house. The other part of it (just like us men) is you have to be attractive. It obviously helps if you're hanging a pictures in with a 6 pack instead of having a big ol' gut. This isn't that fucking hard.

Not a faggot, or a woman, just speaking from experience.

a woman around his dick

thick thighs

briefs

Topknot