Ask a 47 year old wizard anything

ask a 47 year old wizard anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AJYusGcF5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did you ever came close?

Tzeentch wont help btw, u need slanesh

Will you still be a wizard when you get to 50?

What makes you a wizard exactly?

are you happy with your life?

How old are you?

Master, how do i follow your way?

no,, ust a couple live sex shows in times suare back in the day,,and chaturbate..thats about it

Newfag

操你妈

describe yourself and how you became a wizard

most likely
im a virgin, good sir
other than the fact that i have never had a woman,,which constantly is in my head,,im good
really?
years of discipline and self denial grasshopper

Wizards are basically old dudes who never got laid, right?

I am on my way to become a wraith myself although I do have a long way to go any tips?

她死了

i did not choose it user,it has chosen me,its my destiny
yes
meditation and know yourself,realize what you are and embrace it

But are you really ugly, or just have totally shit social skills around women? If the latter, why?

because im really ugly i have totally shit social skills around women.you see the trap?

Please bestow upon me a great power, wizard. A great power to find the perfect job for me. Tis a small wish, but a wish I've always held dear, since me old father taught me to be a hard worker.

february 22 to the 26th- look in a news paper there will be a job in there perfect for you

furthest youve been with a girl?

Thank you great wizard. I am but a mere man not worthy of your blessings. May the sun shine wherever you tread!

I do. I'm in a similar trap. I have a totally ugly cock and have premature ejaculation. Girls would (and did) laugh at it. But I'm a 9/10 in every other regard. Tall, handsome, educated, personable enough to have a wide circle of friends. So people can't understand why I'm not slaying pussy like crazy, or at least have a gf. It makes me depressed. I know it's not true, but sometimes I think I'd be better off looking ugly because then at least nobody would have any expectations of me. And I'm not going to date ugly girls. That just invites even more speculation, incredulity and gossip in others.

nothing ,,absolutely nothing ,ive watched one have sex though..

Can you help me download a game on my pc...?

You watched a couple have sex, live? How did that situation come about?

Also, why not get a prostitute? You can't go a lifetime without sex.

there are excersises for that even doctors can help,
its all good user..the universe will smile on you

first delete system32

You fucking liar. You'd need to have the most fucked up frankenstein dick for a girl to straight up laugh at you and leave. If you're so fucking perfect in every other regard 100% of women don't give a shit about your dick.

Thanks

i saw some live sex shows in times square back in the late 80's,for money of course,i cant even aproach a hooker,besides i am afraid of deaseses im a germaphobic wizard..besises if i go a lifetime i will enter the halls of the great mage in all my glory,with power beyond all understanding

Bestow upon me knowledge wizard all knowing all wise. I want to rule this kingdom make sweet the breeze now defiled.

This man speaks truth. If you're so easily a 9/10, chicks would date you just cause they'd have the 9/10 guy bragging rights.

This guy is correct...the jews have you beleive if u r ok looking with a 12inch dick will get you woman but it wont...only prostitutes will love u

Ching chong chan chon mon bong aids weed crack xanax

i was there my son,i was there
youtube.com/watch?v=6AJYusGcF5M

are you ok kid? need any help?

What did you spend all that free time on? Rich or interesting yet?

i have money and a great job,i travel very much,but im lonely

Moot Moot

I've had two woman laugh at my cock. That's enough, thank you. And these women are 9/10s, they don't need to cut corners with their men. And yes, it looks that retarded.

That still doesn't stop women from mocking my twisted, bent cock. It's ok. A life alone isn't ideal but I can get a lot of other stuff done. I try to be optimistic.

You've never talked with a woman you're interested in before? Have any talked with you if it wasn't their job to?

talk,yes but basic chit chat or some topic not related to how much i like her or sex,,just normal conversation,and no,not even one has ever directly talked to me if it wasnt their job to

You got money -> get it fixed, no biggie.

Post a pic of your dick user

Ok, so you wanna stay a wizard until the bitter end? If not start with getting A class hookers.

Tell her about your anxiety problem over the phone before hand, if her reaction suits you, youre good to go. If not, just call another one.
To help your anxiety, invite them to a hotel of your choice, where you feel comfortable. Let her stay for the whole night. Start with an activity togheter. Shower/bath togheter. Let her do her thing.

Repeat a few times, get more confident. Install dating app like tinder with a few pics of you in different places. Start fucking around. Realize most girls are shit in bed anyways. Turn gay, realize most guys are shit in bed also. Turn asexual and reclaim your wizard status with style..profit???!??

ok,,i get you,,but im UGLY as fuck,i think this in my mind is whats keeping me from doing this,

You're paying them, not your problem. Believe me, there are much older, smellier and uglyer people then you.

Ugly is in the eye of the beholder. I got a gf who would be a 4/10. But mental charakter, her smell and the sex make it all up, im an addict like i've never been before.

But theres no excuse for bad hygene and missed grooming routine. If you got money theres no reason to step up your clothes also.

I myself was a 2/10 two years ago. Just a shy, fat slob with bad hygiene, bad clothing. I know that place. So bit by bit i stepped up. Got a second job, got fit, tough still fat, hygiene, grooming and clothes on point. More around normies gave me better conversation fillers/social skills. Joined a band. Now i'm clearing 7/10 regularly. Its all about the game, making her laugh and no waiting around hitting on the same uninterested girl all night.

TL;DR: you'll be fine.

Why do you think that?

I believe him - had the same experience.

once lost, wizard status cannot be reclaimed, faggot

Just claim you didnt inhale the dick.

What's the deal with airline food?

Stewie Seinfeld, is that you? Can you do a Vocaroo clip of that line?

Yeah, WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

an absolutely godlike version of that song right there

しね

Bump

It is not that easy.
When it comes to emotions I'm a bit autist too.

The thing is that woman expect me to be full self-confident well I am but I am honest and I don't see a logical reason not to analyse and communicate my flaws.

I rarely get dates and mostly don't get it when I get hit on.
Sometimes I realise it after minutes because I learned to reflect that.

I have never had a long relationship, I am 26 yo and to be honest I don't mind. I have sex from time to time and that is it.
I am probably too awkward and when my nerdy side shows a lot of girls get scared away.

As I said I really don't get basing your decisions on all your emotions and that some people never doubt their feelings.

Feelings aren't rational.

I learned to act like a normie though but don't care enough to constantly pretend.

In what interactions has a woman hit on you that you didn't realize it till it was too late? Have an example?

Well played great wizard

Fellow Wizard reporting. I'm in need of your Wizdom. My current problem isn't sex (I got desesperate about marriage and kids and stuff when I hit 30 but now I somehow manage to deny all thoughts about it) but work. I made shitty choices and these years are basically my last chance to turn my professionnal life around. Problem is that work is taking all my energy, dealing with dumb people antics and drama, once I'm home I have no energy left. I have hundred unread books, my life is a mess, and on top of it work is shitty. A decade of my life went nowhere. How do I break the habit?
> If no Wizdom, then give me your blessing.

When did you give up, If ever?

I tried. The surgery failed and I lost an inch on my cock.

> (You)
>I tried. The surgery failed and I lost an inch on my cock.
Try again with enlargement treatment. Double or nothing like always

Just find a Christian grill that doesn't want sex until marriage. By the time she sees your schlong, it'll be too late for her to escape