When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Try not posting this stupid thread anymore.

>When is it okay to hit your daughter?
From behind.

>BEST THREAD EVER!

Fuck her ass until she bleeds then impregnate her, that'll teach her not to steal

throw her in the trash

seal it with concrete

Maybe her mistake was giving her money when she tried to steal?

You should've said that she should've just asked but now she can't have any. She has to earn it.

This fucking thread again?

How does she earn it? By sucking the OP tiny dick?

i was working on a job site alone recently and the neighbor was outside. she was playing around in the back yard and talking to me. i whipped my cock out and took a piss along the chain link fence and she stared at me the whole time. probably 10 feet away

she was totally fixated on it. i was staring at her and she didnt take her eyes of my dick

how old was she?

she was over 18 of course

looked a lot younger but im sure she was 18

Probably when she spat on your face. White people spoils their child way too much

i dunno, just slap her

Sit in your chair. Get her to come to you. Get her over your knee pull down her pants and panties and give her 100 lashings with your belt. And tell her she'll get 200 more if she ever disrespects you like that again. up her chore list and make her work for money.

Or... Have you tried anal?

not this thread again...

lol is that why we raise them to be smart and successful? take a look at your own culture before you start pointing fingers at how bad whites are

So school shooting is smart and successful? Alright

statistically speaking, whites commit less violent crimes than latinos or blacks... want some facts for your salty ass?

he was hispanic

you say it's racist when people criticize "islam" a fucking religion for blowing people away... but you blame a race lol... it literally shows how stupid you people are

Want to play race facts??? okay.... Let's talk race FACTS... How about we start with IQ or crime rates or average income... take your pick

Does the stats show how much of an idiot white kids are? You know, logangers and such.

And that cancels out all the other white school shooters?

Copy pasta

>Does the stats
lol learn English before you start calling people idiots... fuckin retard

no u

After the word 'stats' comes the word 'show' you idiot. White kids are really dumb huh?

dumb fuck, if you're claiming the most recent mass shooting is an example of whites not raising their kids right you can't then disregard when someone corrects your nigger ass that a non-white did it you racist fuck.

No but it's okay to fuck her!

No actually I was claiming school shooting as a general. So yes I can disregard that statement

I can't tell if you're serious or being ironic for bait, 'does' implies a singular subject while 'stats' is plural. I'll assume you were serious and just say how abysmally retarded you sound.

If your daughter is 12 and spat in your face then you’ve already failed as a parent. Your child has no discipline or respect for you

>disregarding actual facts to shitpost in a thread to sound racist without an understanding of grammar
Keep up your impeccable standards newfriend, you're living the good life.

you should stop posting pasta, faggot

Then I should use 'Do'?

Disregarding it because it doesn't really affect my point

>Then I should use 'Do'?
That is correct, keep the tense (past, present or future) and the quantity consistent for a subject and your shitposting will have more weight since there will be less grammatical errors to attack instead of he content and message.

Not gonna lie, I was pissy at you but \b\ is all about shit posting, arguing and meming so I'll be content if you shitpost more effectively in the future regardless of topic.

Dilly Dilly!

lol, fuck your prejudice. Where did OP say his daughter was in any way white. #racistfaggot

OP had money in his wallet, therefore he's white.

She clearly want the D OP

Just give her the dick already, she's asking for it

lol every time someone denigrates someone's intelligence online they do it with shit grammar... It's hilarious... I'm smarter than the average bear, not Einstein but I recognize when I'm talking to an idiot...... I never point out to them that they're an idiot, although it's tempting

it is a requirement not a question of law. If she behaves like this, you must first punish her for spitting at you, and trying to steal. A slap could be the case, but isn't always effective. Ask her why she behaves like this, tell her you love her. And that it makes you real hurt. Also teach her the value of money. How much you have to work for money. GL with your daughter OP.

Stop giving her any pocket money and hide your money and your important stuff. Make her feel deprived. If she throws tantrum play the divorce card and make her regret for fucking your life. She will feel a feel a sense of importance towards you, if you do this shit right

Welcome to the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

>Stale copy pasta is stale

>When is it okay to hit your daughter?
When she posts useless threads like this one.

>What should i do Sup Forums?

how about raise your daughter to be a decent human being?...you've had 12 years you fucktard

good god that looks amazing