Heey Sup Forums, it is sunday and going to have a comfy gaming day. Any suggestions also general comfy thread...

Heey Sup Forums, it is sunday and going to have a comfy gaming day. Any suggestions also general comfy thread. I got a ps4, switch and macbook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tMWpm_GOLaA
youtu.be/CJfrkoEoL44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is bait and poor quality at that.

comfy tracks

youtu.be/tMWpm_GOLaA

It is sincerlly not bait friend, whats wrong?

nice friend, bit sad though.

a bit more upbeat

youtu.be/CJfrkoEoL44

bump=(

>gaming
>macbook
play bloodborne, i guess, fag

Cool thanks.
Nice maybe il give it a try. How is your sunday?

dumpbump

How's yours, OP?

Pretty good, just chilling at home. Next week going to see our puppy for the firsttime. You?

im gonna play dnd with pals. Hopefully every1 knows its today, cuz no1 was calling me to confirm. In the meantime some daily missions in the division and maybe a box from resitance there

Sounds great man. Sounds nice to have friends to play DnD with. How does that normally go?

Could be better.

I wish I could get comfy but I'm too depressed to touch any video game or any source of entertainment

my dick don't even stay hard

Definitely little big planet. My god, such a good game, although idk if it has a ps4 version, it's on PlayStation

slowly. I died twice now, remade a character and got reincarnated for cheap last time. 1 dude got angry and decided to fight against overwhelming forces, the other wanted to not leave him on his own, me and a pal didnt want to fight now, so 1 of them died, the other turned on us and died. But usually we live. so every1 but the 1 guy has lvl 1, hes got almost lvl 3. And i gotta lvl up the most, cuz mages get the most power later on. But its fine - we gonna bur the entire camp of the enemies soon enough - that should boost us some

it do

Whats wrong friend?

No clue what you just said, never played DnD. But seems a fun thing to do

To bad friend what happend?

Yeah I have it for PS4 not a bad plan. Was also thinking to play playstation now and play new vegas for the first time.

Ahhh noice. Lbp is one of muh favourites.
>new vegas for the first time
Wew, lad you're in 4 a treat. Best fallout without a doubt

Mourning the death of a friend. I had the bad habit of turning to drugs to fight my depression but since I'm sober I have no idea what to do. I just sit around staring holes into the air.

it really means what i said - i used no specific terms or proffesionalisms.

Sounds bad.. get a pet?

Get yourself Poker Night 2 or Poker Night at the Inventory on Steam. Fun game, always good to her conversations between a russian guy who massacres people with his minigun and a freelance police rabbit.

I have two cats and they're great, but yeah..

Learn something new and productive maybe? To draw? or code? dunno...

I'll figure out something. Thanks for your time amigo.