Lets be fair, it's a shared problem, so we pay 50% of the wall and the US the other 50%. I sing the check right now

Lets be fair, it's a shared problem, so we pay 50% of the wall and the US the other 50%. I sing the check right now

Other urls found in this thread:

wola.org/files/images/mxgt/border_sign_tabasco.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about you pay for all of it and don't get blown the fuck up?

get blown the fuck up? like getting invaded by millions of Muslims type of getting blown up?

How is it a shared problem?

This shit head is using a VPN or something to get the Mexican flag. Nice try Trump cuck. Which one are you, faggot?

I think many illegals aren't actually mexican, but rather come from central america and cause all kinds of problems in mexico before they cross over into the USA. It's also my understanding that Mexicans really hate central americans.

You sing the check? Bro...

Mexico has a wall to it's southern border, they should staff it with proper guards.

>no face tho

Lol why would Mexico pay to keep their uneducated citizens with no actual skills from leaving their country?

Thats like of our blacks were all sneaking into Canada and the canadian president told us we were gonna pay to build a wall to contain our nigs and keep them as a burden to our society.

Unfortunately, that's actually not true. I wish they did, because it would be a great fact to use in order to BTFO liberals. But I've done research into it, and they don't. It's basically an "open" border, with some checkpoints and much unguarded, unblocked space.

So it's the same type wall the US has now and just as ineffective. Who wouldda thought.

>Mexico has a wall to it's southern border

When will this meme end Jesus I'm tired of posting the pictures every time a retard claims we have a 10 meter tall wall on the south. Pic related is the southern border, the pic in the link is the wall on the southern border, but it only covers like 1/4th of the border.

> Like Nagasaki and Hiroshima blown the fuck up

That's true, at least in the area I live (pacific nw). Most of the hispanic immigrants are from central america. They're all about 4 feet tall, and can pack 50 people in a utility van.

No paco, you don't hold any fucking cards in this deal.

I don't think you understand how this works Juan.

You are going to pay for the wall. You do not have a choice. You either pay for it, or we remove the cost from the aide we give your country yearly.

>the same type wall the US has now

Again wrong, pic related is the northern border. Compare it to:

And tell me how they're "the same type".

>but it only covers like 1/4th of the border.
Wow...That is so racist....I can't believe that in 2016 countries still build walls instead of bridges....

>I sing the check right now
sorry we don't accept song as a form of payment.

I think your beaner buddies should personally construct the wall and if they don't do a good job that satisfies us, they'll be burritoed

Let me show you a true open border. Kinda telling your shit country has walls on every border it has.

Nice airsoft

ONE
HUNDRED
PERCENT

You guys can enjoy this because on both sides exist people who have respect for each other's culture and countries.

Nah man, half the fuckers on that side of the border speak french. The other half is pretty based.

>finger on the trigger

If it wasn't for the fence they cattle would walk too far away and get hunted by pumas. You don't need borders because they would make your realize how tiny your land is.

Do they show up unwelcomed and have half a dozen kids that all refuse to assimilate and all collect welfare?

>leaf scared of guns
>autistic enough to check gun safety on photos

Prob empty, stfu faggot

Maybe we dont need borders because we're not retarded enough to walk into germany and think it's still our land.

>red socks and purple tie

I'm a gun owner gun enthusiast and former service member, you don't put your finger on the trigger when you don't want the weapon to fire. Unloaded or not, it doesn't matter. It's dangerous and can get people killed.

His finger looks bent inward and the guy is pointing it at his computer. Fuck off, faggot.

Sounds dangerous. Better build a wall first.