This is the epitome of a whiteboi. Weak. Barely able to muster a squirm in the face of the black piss of racial justice

This is the epitome of a whiteboi. Weak. Barely able to muster a squirm in the face of the black piss of racial justice.

thats nasty

Baby white boy VS Nigger

Why no Pulitzer Prize for this one?

ITT: Niggers showing their shit tier culture by glorifying crime.

> I wonder what happens next

Suck me off, nigger!

White boi can't fight
White boi can't protect his woman
White boi can't escape from the chastity cage
White boi an eternal cuckold; the bitches bitch

Big Black Cock is long and BLACK
Big Black Cock is white boi's FEAR
All good things in life are BLACK
That's why white boi can't COMPETE

blacks in south africa its time to stand up and humiliate the white boi

nigger ear tunnels belongs to nigger culture

whats your country of origin? oh wait, your an disenfranchised race

Black Ass !!

Whatever happened to these beautiful russian specimen? Id bet they dead

Nice try, newfag.

that's too funny to be cringy

He got prison for this

france

Why have you spooks have done about the whitests guy among your kind?

I hope so

that's racist

He was 16 and he had brass knuckles the kid he hit was 12. He got a reduced sentence because he had such a low IQ

What the fuck is wrong with that girl, she doesn't even flinch or notice that she had milk poured all over her.

She doesn't even really respond to getting hit, beside try not to fall. Must be the retard lunch time.

you know how it ends

fake news shes actually the fbi

damm, i feel sorry for europe

Everyone is a loser at cuck beaches.

It ends with her staying faithful to her white partner because she already tried having a black partner when she was younger. He abused her physically and emotionally, ripped her off frequently, and for all his length and girth he didn't know how to use it and acted like a child having a tantrum when she suggested he eat out.

Now her current partner doesn't have a criminal record, is a good provider, caring partner, and passionate lover. They own a puppy, and plan to marry someday, have kids when the mortgage is paid off. And live the rest of their lives happy.

strory?

Right where niggers belong.. In cages

Subtle difference, the birds didn't use their own shit to build the house.

white women want to trade all their useless white cuck man for bbc

thos fuckin titties tho

her tits are pretty incredible she shouldnt be having kids.

You're an idiot

lol Sweden

would still bang that chick

a true nazi paints his eyes blue

always the same

Black guy has a super small penis,LOL

Yeah, all black guys have small dicks the biggest in the worlds is a white guys

Source cited: the author's ass

>good provider
>"yeah babe, i'll go work a job i hate to buy you shit you don't need so you'll deem me to be worth your while"
hahaha more cuck shit

Wuts witeboi?

Oh you crazy niggers!

>needs weapons and armor to confront an unarmed, prone citizen
white bois, everyone

Hopefully he got gangraped. That's what niggers deserve.

Okay then you go back to starving on the streets with no clothes. Things cost money dumbass.

>get rekt manlet cracker

I'm not talking about necessary shit. I'm talking about frivilious shit. If you had a half an ass lick worth of sense you would have seen that's what I was saying.

why are you perpetuating racist shit?

Suckerpunsh doesnt even count as a win fag

If you weren't such a dumbass you wouldn't have said it in the first place. I saw what you said, and I responded accordingly. That's how conversation work user.

Dumbass.

"Provider" doesn't say anything about it being frivolous, you added that on your own

As if women simply want a "provider" and not a "spoiler".

Than why is the whitey on the ground crying like a coward and in fetal position? You little bitch obviously have never gotten in a fight in your life before. I swear to my mama, if I ever find you on the streets imma knock yo ass so hard you will see black jesus.

If you're not enough of a man to keep her frivolity to an acceptable level, then don't be with her. Just complain about doing things for your family making you a cuck on the internet

So now you speak on behalf of all women in the world who have ever lived and will ever be born? And each and every single one of them from across the globe in all corners of life. Each and every single one without fail, all conform to your personal shitty opinion that has most likely developed due to some shitty little grudge you have over your own insecurities when in reality the girls you like simply don't like you because you're a crappy pissant of a human being?

>the girls you like
Who said i like bitches at all?

A lot of gays only like guys who are "generou$" too, so I'm not sure where your criticism is coming from. Are you asexual?