No Stupid Questions thread

What are the lyrics to the middle of Velocity? I can't find them anywhere online

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PmLOSqwj9zU
youtu.be/sFpPFywpK80?t=265
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

id like to know this too

as well as literally any of the lyrics to fruitcake and cookies

sept too pls

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PmLOSqwj9zU

What is up with the second half of Us V Them?
What is that stupid bass pluck thing and why did they put it on the song?

Do you mean the palmed guitar? I've never had a problem with it, it's another layer with a nice little melody for a band that usually has a ton of layers in their music.

The bassline itself is great, I've people praise it specifically all the time.

You would think with all the people who listen to this on Sup Forums, there would be more info on this album as a whole

It's meant to be completely surreal and right brain (from my interpretation) so the lyrics shouldn't actually be distinguishable in the first place

it's our little gem, we have to keep it obscure lads

I get it, but it's so fucking catchy.

I want to sing it to myself without making up my own dumbass lyrics.

Yeah, this album is ultra obscure. Real niche.

Agreed, although sometimes I feel like this album needs more recognition, it was so far ahead of its time

Definitely. Some of the drum programming here puts Aphex Twin to shame

this time baby its true daaa daadaa dadadaaaa

Just listening to the technical skill within the layers upon layers of instrumentation only to be wiped out and replaced seconds later is honestly what gets me. what went so damn right lads

no. shit like tekka and the glitch part of fruitcakes pales in comparison to drukqs and what not. it's still good though, but it comes off as tryhard to me.

a girl i know likes this album has a boy friend :/

meant to say but has

fucking sadboi hours

she's either a Sup Forumstant or her bf is. or they learned of it from a Sup Forumstant. no hyperbole, the reason anyone knows about this album is because of Sup Forums

:(

oddly enough i had it recommended on spotify before i ever saw it on Sup Forums

She said she found out about Sweet Trip through youtube recommendations. also shes seeing death grips with her boyfriend. i wanted to see them w her. her taste is incredible and she's so cute

what the hell is up with youtube recommending shit, like fuck off

>being this edgy
>being this stupid

is this bait?

pleeease does anyone know the lyrics at 4:26? Sounds soooo nice youtu.be/sFpPFywpK80?t=265

you're there you, shadow lila
la di? there (la la) you won't be gone/long? (la la)

or

you're there you shed your light a(on?)

What are you tired of listening to on hip hop?
What lyrics make you fucking eat your face?

maybe "you will shatter my love/life"?

this album has been popular on Sup Forums for like 5 years
also its a big weeb album for some reason i dont really understand.

how do I pronounce Oneohtrix Point Never?

is it “Oh-knee-oh-tricks”?

1 oh tricks

>week album
How?

*weeb

It's pretty well known on RYM too.

>muh secret club of patricians
I found them randomly on a dream pop binge, first You Will Never Know Why and from there I went to Velocity Design Comfort. I still think the former is better, never went too far with the other beyond thinking it sounds interesting, I'd like it to click with me someday.

youtube's algorithms are unironically good, I used to ignore them until I accidentally left it on autoplay one day, and found a bunch of great albums this way over time.
Also what even is wrong with good music spreading to more ears? You guys are beyond pathetic, this is why I've never browsed Sup Forums in the regular.

it's not a "weeb" album, none of the band members are japanese and the band was formed in cali. but the japanese shoegaze/pop influences are pretty apparent.

im just saying some bands should stay underground and not become a disaster like MF DOOM's fanbase

(going by ear)

i say you see
intention suspensions?/subtentions?
intend to go down
you don't know where

i hear music
don't bring us intentions
intentions to fall
come to us for a play?

i say you see
intend to go down
you don't know where

i hear music
intend to progress
with your intention to fall

Sorry English Is Not My Primary Language Woops!