Pic related are considered the greatest albums of all time

Pic related are considered the greatest albums of all time.

It's just off. I would replace Pet Sounds with something else, for me it would be Confield but a more popular choice would be Age of Adz or In The Aeroplane over the Sea.

The other artists are good, but the albums I disagree with.

Kanye should be Yeezus or Late Registration
Beatles should be Revolver
Radiohead should be Kid A

these are better albums imo but op is correct in that those 4 are more widely considered better

If we're going for "technically" better then OP's right.

Though I think Kid A would have better critic reviews than OKC if it didn't catch people off guard so much, it wasn't considered a masterpiece until some time after its release.

I don't think I'll ever understand the appeal of Pet Sounds though. It's nice, but I don't get what's exceptional about it.

MBDTF > Pet Sounds > Sgt Peppers > OKC

reddit

I saw a study once which gathered thousands of critical scores and reviews over decades of music journalism and made an aggregate list of the most widely acclaimed albums ever released. Revolver was top.

Who the hell considers MBDTF the greatest album of all time? It's a bombastic shit show that's aged like milk! Even Madvillain, an album I despise, is more worthy of the honor if you're so desperate to acclaim mediocre memerap.

>I would replace Pet Sounds with something else
Literally the best of the four on the list.

Listening to it right now.

"You Still Believe in Me" through "Don't Talk (Put Your Head on my Shoulder)" ruin the flow of the album and the lyrics are cringeworthy.

what is your favorite hip hop album then?

You're a non musician who can't critique rap.
Next.

Hip-hop is not music

The flow is fine, listen to the album a couple of times. The lyrics are all vulnerable, they fit the music perfectly.

t. beatles listener

The lyrics aren’t anything special but fit the music fine. The point of Pet Sounds is moreso the sound of the vocals and arrangement of the instruments/the chord progressions. That’s what Brian’s strong suit was. It was more melody than lyrical. If you don’t like this try Smile, the lyrics are more surreal and not as direct.

My favorite is Follow the Leader but I also like
Freestyle Fellowship - Innercity Griots
BG Knock Out & Dresta - Real Brothas
Big L - Lifestylez of the Da Poor and Dangerous
No need to get defensive. It's not my fault your ego is so fragile you extract your self-esteem living vicariously through a loudmouth celebrity.

You'll grow out of your Kanye hate phase soon. I hope....

This is it according to acclaimedmusic

Your memes are stale and your taste is shit.

Good night.

Not bad desu

>objectively correct ranking

dubs confirms

>The lyrics are all vulnerable, they fit the music perfectly.

Why should I care if, in my mind, Brian Wilson hasn't earned the right to sing so sentimentally in every song? Maybe it's just me, but such candid vocals off-putting without a foundation of cool ambivalence or irreverent sensuality.
It's like someone who immediately reveals their deepest darkest secrets, lacerating themselves in front of you, before they convince you they're someone you want to spend your time with in the first place.

nope been posted here for years faggot

>a FUCKING rap album
even fandango rated it 6/10

side question-

do you think OKC or Kid A would be still be one of the greatest albums of all time if it were released this decade?

cuz he h8s kanye my man

Late Registration is such an amazing album God damn

is it just my shitty Apple earbuds shitty mixing, or Apple Music but does anyone else hear the guy on the intro on GONE in LR and the piano on the left side only? Drives me insane.

FIX THIS YE