Get in here faggots! My red pill wife is btfoing normies on Facebook. Praise KEK!

Get in here faggots! My red pill wife is btfoing normies on Facebook. Praise KEK!
First few are OP and friends

It's like pol was parodying what they think liberals would say

The red woman of pol jumps in

Heating up

Ha coming from a woman, women are the downfall to the western world

>artical
Just tell her to jump already you deserve better.

story probably never even happened

>thinking treading on egg shells is good for cohesiveness and peace

gas it.

Now it begins

>Asian wife
Kill yourself, race tratior

How "how long have you been speaking English" is racism??? Is a common question to foreigners. I do it when I meet one.

Dick or GTFO

Finally found someone who said it.

Man, that's what I was thinking. Some BS that liberals share in their hugboxes to blue pill normies on FB

Please grammar Nazi, can you find,something better to ridicule then spelling. Maybe you should try spelling without auto correct
T. Redwife

>I cyberstalk a woman on facebook and refer to her as my "wife" on Sup Forums

He said nothing about his wife being Asian. Where did you get that from.

Do americans really say "folks"

nice. I'm glad that you found a red pilled gf in your liberal hellhole of a country. In my shithole, it comes as a default for both men and women.

Hell yeah folks.

Brains or get the fuck out. This isn't Sup Forums you can be a woman here.

You son of a bit... oh wait, Australia. Almost got me there shitposter! Next time k
FYI, she's reading along write now posting under a different ID, she the demon that says women are the downfall of Western civ

Depends where you are from. My family in Mississippi say it, but I have never heard my family in Florida say it. I don't think I've heard it here in California unless it was said jokingly.

Write=right, fuck you "smart" auto correct

If you're a black southern hairdresser?
"Of course we do, sugar!"

Only when they are trying to not be offensive

Of course we do mate.

>wah old people said some things that hurt my feelings
Can these people grow up? Sometimes some of the spics that work on my house think I speak spanish, but I politely tell them I do not and move on without crying about it on social media.

Halla!

"On behalf of all _____" Why do people say this garbage?

I wanna fuck your slut wife.

Only liberals say that garbage!

TMW you realize Obama broke our healthcare system to kill off geriatric conservatives.

Gettin gud

Wife here not a slut

I do too.

One man's slut honey

Genivieve I wanna cum in her sweet ass please god post nudes

Somebody's not getting any tonight

Oh shit... she went full nucular

They don't seem to understand old people have a privalage to be racist, they earned it. If they don't like it, they can go cry in a corner cuz I don't give a shit about their feelings.

>nucular

lets rekt some volks

She deleted me on the book

Christ dude I think you've taken this waifu shit too far.

Look in the toolbar. Something small presents itself..

Wait a sec is that...

A

FUCKING

a Fucking leaf?

Genevieve is a white as fuck name, pretty jelly OP

LEAF!!

>white people telling minorities when its racist is just white privilege in telling them how to think

H O L Y SHIT really digging the white mans burden approach, very nice tactic

Good job Canada you almost made me think there is such a thing as a redpilled woman

filename related

Your wife is making herself look like a complete idiot. Her counter argument has nothing to do with the first lady talking about the rude woman from the nail salon. Even more embarrassing is your wife actually using statistics and charts over a simple facebook or twitter post.

Where's your wife's hijab bro?

This thread is haram.

May Allah lay a thousand curses upon you and your seed.

will you be my gf if I post a picture of feels guy

I was watching the Christmas episode of The Office where Michael confused the two Asians girls with each other and thinking to myself that this was funny and acceptable back just less than a decade ago.

Fuck Australia, made me look. Guess you win this round.

Oh wow, I just can't. Just WOW!
The bitch actually deleted the red woman of pol.
Is it not glorious when victory is claimed the the opponent cedes the field?!

Yeah exactly, when did that become racist. Comedy is dying...

I don't even feel bad about it

I remember when Monty python dressed up as old ladies. Now melenias regard them as ignorant unfunny white men. What is the world coming to

>privaledge

Congrats on red-pilling your wife but teach her to spell next.

I was going to respond with "lowly virgin" ad hominem, but I don't do that. So satire?

kikes aren't white
get fucked

She was obviously homeschooled hence the redpillness and shit tier spelling

I'd say pointing out the cross race effect pretty much refuting the central point of the OP.
>Embarrassing
Yeah, cuz normies don't need facts or statistics to make reasoned decisions. Let's just let them have their feels and vote right?

inshala

fuck, i can't spell in terrorist well..

Maybe you should practice without auto correct? Really works the brain muscles

>artical

How about I grew up next to Mexicans so fuck you

I was about to scream "nice catch bra!" But it was actually 7/16/1945

Nice red pilled wife i almost got a boner.Hope you have many wife's kids.

this is probably the cringiest thing ive seen all day.
your girlfriend is a douche by the way. openly saying "you all look alike" is a little cruel and uncalled for desu. this has nothing to do with PC and all to do with courtesy like the other woman said. just because niggers and spics say dumb racist shit doesn't mean it's justifiable to stoop to their level.
>Ha coming from a woman, women are the downfall to the western world
i find it funny when even 'red pilled women' turn out to be the same thing they're against i.e. a dumb broad blindly following someone else ideology because they can't form a thought of their own.

Actually public schools, but we are in New Mexico, which might as well be old Mexico these days. Went to the Albuquerque Trump rally and saw first hand the human shit that certain liberals will defend as importable.

You posted this same thread a month ago

I know right, cunt is much better.

2 so far and working on 3
Just depends on when we stop drinking tonight

see:

You are part of the problem. You've taken to the feminist liberal social justice warrior trend, most likely raised by butch lesbians. The only person not thinking for themselves is you. You virgin cuck... I'm sorry I don't mean that. Your probably not a virgin. But you are a cuck

You're a fucking hypocrite and a coward. Don't shame people for having the guts to be racist in public when you're typing "niggers and spics" from the safety and anonymity of your home. Pussy.

Does anyone else feel a little left out they haven't yet found a dumb right wing broad to stalk online and call their waifu?

Amazing how even though this happened today, it's Exactly the same story as before. It's because the shit liberals cry about is so similar and the way they argue is indistinguishable from the bleetting of sheep.

Kek

the thought of being raised by butch lesbians.. holy fuck

Check the sciences at a university. That's where I found mine

Thank you for appreciating the cleverness of my post

im not a hypocrite i just prefer not to shit post in real life. don't get mad because i busted some real shit on this dudes face

Have taste big cock?

I know your husband cant fill your pussy

In turn I naturally feel the urge to thank you for the appreciation of my appreciation of the cleverness of your post. Much appreciation.

>overly edgey
>getting mad over posts on anonymous German wife son finding forum

I take back what I said this is obviously a woman. I have hope that one day I will find a redfu :)

This everybody is why we have the tits or gtfo rule

>notice how at the thought of imaginary pussy the German becomes a complete cuck. Rendering unable to speak one interesting thing related to politics

I actually get triggered when they say it, its sucha retarded way to act like you are some "anti racist hero"

((( Just now)))

Yes it's breddy sad

Everything that needs to be said is said. Kill them or they kill you. That's it.

Whos this semen druid?

Wow! You sound really redpilled and are probably really hot. You just seem so clever! Just WOW!!! We need more awesome and hot, redpilled qts like you.

This