The memelet Isaiah has officially been ruled out for the rest of the playoffs...

The memelet Isaiah has officially been ruled out for the rest of the playoffs. Is this the most shook that a #1 seed has ever been in the history of the NBA? Are games 3 and 4 going to be the biggest blowouts in NBA history?

nba.com/celtics/news/press-052017-isaiah-thomas-ruled-out-for-game-3/

I actually think they will do better without a manlet running around like a small baller. Only blown out by 20 or so.

he shook

Whenever a Boston sports team gets like 50 points on the other team, you'll see everyone complaining that they're "running up the score".

But when a Boston Sports team loses by 50 points they're BTFO.

lmao, never change sports world.

Who cares lol, The GOAT got us another Super Bowl and we're getting Fultz this summer. I'm happy with getting to ECF. Unlike Cleveland who literally has nothing outside their basketball team :^)

I mean, their baseball team is pretty good tbf. Football theyre the biggest dumpster fire in the league. 2/3 ain't bad

Cleveland doesn't even have anything for their basketball team, it's not like they're gonna beat the Warriors, they barely beat them last year even with all the refball and silversuspensions and injuries.

Plus without LeBron, they got the #1 pick like 3 times and busted every time, then they traded for Kevin Love to beg for LeBron to stop ring chasing in Miami.

>lost his sister, his tooth, his hip and the ECF finals in less than a month

WHEN WILL MANLETS LEARN

>us
>we're

He's doing the Celtics a favor by not lowering his trade value even more in these series.

>refball
>silversuspensions
>injuries

wew this damage control

Enjoy going 3-5 in finals, and then when LeBron retires, enjoy the Cavs returning to being the most miserable dungheap of a franchise that has ever existed in sports, as it was always meant to be.

LeGOAT will curbstomp the golden state nancy-boys en route to another title, my sad little friend. your eternal butthurt sustains me

>Fultz

He's a few weeks away from losing his starting PG spot as well

We will see.

Getting to the ecf and getting btfo in a notoriously terrible conference doesn't really mean anything though. Lebrun is going to destroy y'all for the next five years and then lbj jr gonna do the same

Fultz is busts, this years NBA Draft is full of busts

Only Lonzo will be great from this class.

You're a big baller

BIG BALLERS ONLY

We got to cuck John Wall and the Wizshits out of the ECF and got to witness Wall's 0-13 shookening to close Game 7. That was reason enough. ECF 4 seasons after completely rebuilding the roster is pretty good to me senpai. Fultz and Brown will become All Stars just as LeBron retires and then we will run the East.

>he doesn't live in the city his sports teams are in so he can't say we or us

Lmao. Boston truly is the GOAT city of America.

Their baseball team choked a 3-1 lead against a team that hadn't won a WS in over a century lol, literally Warriors tier but sadder

>You will never be this shooked

Holy shit.

>3-1

The Cavs can call up their D-League team and still win comfortably at this point.

4u

Isn't that Mbappe?

>this .gif

holy shit sometimes I forget how athletic lebron really is

When Lebron gets old, whoever is left of this squad (maybe Jaylen Brown) should run up the score and start clowning on the Cavaliers.

>LeBron retires

LeBron won't retire until he gets to dominate his sons in the NBA finals just so the Internet can use the son meme on his actual sons.

What a time to be alive.

>CLE who has literally nothing

Indians beet Red Sox in the playoffs last year, goes to game 7 of World Series...

Celtics getting absolutely destroyed by the Cavs in the playoffs right now...

Sorry when was the Indians last World Series win? What about the Red Sox? Oh ok.... lmfao sit your ass down you Poor-hio faggot

>the Boston Patriots

you're a fucking retard and your city is the pinnacle of northeast liberal pussy bullshit

Because Boston fans are insufferable shitheads. Probably have some victim complex going on about that loss even though you've won 737 titles in the last decade

Boston fans are cancer. they even shit on their players beds. what the fuck? I bet you it was a Celtics fan that killed Chyna.

ITS FUCKING SCRITPED

THE NBA IS DYING AND YOU FUCKERS ARE EATING IT UP LIKE SOME PATHETIC FUCKING WRESTLING FANS

WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU SERIOUSLY DONT SEE HOW FUCKING PATHETIC THE LEAGUE AND THE SPORT HAS GOTTEN?

if they're scripting it they're doing a really bad job

The difference between the Cavs and Celtics is massive. If the Celtics are smart they will forget all the talk about signing max contract guys this off season. They have no chance of catching the CAVS with Isaiah as their PG and Horford as their Center.
Forget about that age group. Let Fultz play as the starting SG, let Jaylen Brown play as the starting SF, let them progress and let the undefeated champion, time, defeat Lebron.
Isaiah is fun to watch. In his own way he's a legend. But he isn't going to cut it. And adding Gordon Hayward isn't going to even come close to cutting the gap between the two teams. Not even close. You would just waste money and a spot would be taken away from Jaylen Brown.

Who is Stipe Miocic?

>luckswing

They have a ufc champion but nobody knows him

At least our mascot is better, yours is a fucking sox...

>it's an all sports are scripted post

Go back to /x/ please.

I'd say semi-scripted.

NBA is a corrupt as fuck league though.

Everyone knew they were a fraud #1 seed though. If the Cavs were full strength and actually trying for it, they would have been the 1. No one disputes this.