Redpill me of this guy

Redpill me of this guy

also: why does he bleach his hair?

hes a kike

he's the modern extreme right. Put into place in pretty much all european countries (in mine it's De Winter) making a fool of everyone that just want to stop giving up most of their money on foreigners coming into their countries. They're retarded to the bone so nobody would vote for them, but if one does get elected he does nothing and usually gets shut down by the oposition while he's supposed to be governing.
>tl;dr: he's a kike

He's a kike trying to hide his kike hair, he even looks sub-human and it trying to subvert Europe and turning it into a ultra ZOG Merchant nation

t. Mehmet and Abdul

I have a friend living in Holland and he said that Wilders really has no plan for the economy or any other aspect of their country, except to shut down immigration. People are still voting for him , though.

>t. kike
(((You, yes you you fucking kike)))

I thought he was catholic

sounds familiar trumpy boy

why does he have such a disproportionally massive head tho?

>implies that stopping immigration wouldn't improve the situation
Oh no, let's have both an economic collapse AND an illegal invasion. Who knows if we can help you guys this time around if you don't get your own form of nationalism going. Better to have one than both. At least a nation of like minded people have a high probability of banding together to do something about it. Shitskins would just riot.

litterally wants to conscript dutch men to defend Israel.
Not even joking, he wants us to defend them so they can focus on whatevr they do

>implying voting for them would not mean both
they get cordonne sanitaired out of existance. nothing we can do we've lost already. live on america dont let the shitskins get you too.

FOKKING WANNEER????????

>why does he bleach his hair?
he's a kike and half indonesian. he wants to act like he's white and right wing. controlled opposition to make the right wingers suck the israeli circumcised pee pee

Yeah. We need a plan for the economy.

Why leave it unregulated and let the free market do its own thing when we can make plans for it?

he's an actual kike though

yes egypt we really want to take economic advice from a country who's biggest income comes from whoring out the little culture they had. Don't you have a plane to fish or something?

>ad-hominems
>an argument

Don't you have terrorists to hide?

funny coming from a sandnigger country

Ouch you got me good x(

i have it on good authority that he will one day rule the world

i can't wait to see what will be

Imagine Trump saying:
"Do we want less or more Mexicans in America?"

And the crowd chanting:
"LESS LESS LESS LESS"

That's how based he is.

whatever it is, im sure our eurofriends wont be able to access it

will the post should happen within the week, no?