In celebration of black history month we will make a list of black accomplishments. i'll start:

in celebration of black history month we will make a list of black accomplishments. i'll start:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=RSe1tbWicys
youtube.com/watch?v=8CMVLLe91Bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

found a way to get millions of their people into white countries while also being paid to ship them over AND getting millions in freebies a few generations after

I think they invented the race card.

Actually whites did that too. Fucking white liberals.

Pre contemporary and contemporary music fashion and culture. Sports entertainment and masters of communication. Blacks basically are our cultural identity in the USA.

Peanut butter

It is hard to ship them all back to where they came from

Killing more of their own kind than anyone else ?

First make a list of your accomplishments. I mean you as a individual.

>masters of comminication
Wat?

blues-jazz, nba, they wuz kangs,

no. just uses for it.

So you're saying we like the noises they make and the way they run around?
Ebonics is not in any way a demonstration of mastery of communication.

it's "an individual" tyrone

Noises a long time ago, didn't invent or run basketball and no they were not royalty.

peanut butter, maybe

It's as an individual, Yank.

What’s there to say?
>they was kangs
>they was slaves
>they was segregated
>they was athletes
>they was rappers

There you go, black history

Don't forget Arabs and East Africans.

Their greatest modern invention was the super soaker, of all time it may be the spear.

Peanut butter actually dates back to Aztec times. The Aztecs mashed roasted peanuts into a paste, somewhat different from what we know of as peanut butter today. But many people have been credited with the title of peanut-butter-inventor, among them George Washington Carver. However, he did not invent peanut butter; instead he promoted more than 300 uses for peanuts, among other crops such as soy beans and sweet potatoes.

>1 of 2 students at school awarded presidential achievement award
>set school record for 800m and 1600m
>volunteer for dozen years at community center
>college graduate
>employed
>fucked your mom

That was in the original comment? He was correcting the part that was incorrect...?

Lrn2 read the thread.

i'm german enjoy your nigger history celebration month

>fuck your mom

My sides!

Oh yea they invented AIDS too

Basketball was invented by a white Canadian. I don’t think murica has invented any sport, unless mass shootings and illegal invasions are a sport now.

Capitalize the first letter of a new sentence.
Your use of the ellipsis is incorrect when used with a question mark afterwards.

Learn to write correctly.

we do enjoy it, it's a great time to laugh

Enjoy your new sand nigger country

Fuckin dune coons fuckin your women all over the place and your shithead government won’t do anything about it. Shit they encourage it.

Fuckin camel jockey towel head sons of whores

African cuisine is legit awesome, though. Ever been to an Ethiopian or Senegalese restaurant?

invented dancing

Hey, where's my bike? Fuck you OP

I am a Britbong, we do not have black history month.

We annually remember the times we killed your people in their hundreds of thousands though.
Fancy another war Fritz? I thought not.

Agreed.

>fucked your mom
Leave my mom alone you a******

>yank

Is it the 1800’s? Who in the fuck uses an obsolete term like “yank”?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Are you fucking kidding? Britain would have taken it in the ass over and over had they not had support from across the pond. Should have just let it happen. Your country would be in a better state for it today.

no that was the jews

remember the times ya lost!

>mfw I identity with the term

they sustained Southern agriculture for several centuries

anyways, I'm not a racist so black folks are fine by me. Some of them are trash just like every other ethnicity but they also have a historical legacy of oppression by American society similar to Native Americans.

I guess in closing I'd list:
Wrote, directed, and starred in the highest-grossing opening weekend Marvel movie ;}

Blacks literally created jazz hip hop and rock and roll. Black people have dominated major sports and Olympic events for over a hundred years. Black people created the Civil rights movement in this country - a movement that other groups have attempted to copy over and over again.

If you think about it blacks have dominated all spheres of society that they have gotten a fair shot at competing in since the Jim crow days. Anons will try and discredit blacks for not being fully represented in the areas of academia or business but remember that until relatively recently blacks were barred entry into these fields or had obstacles thrusted in their way to impede progress all the while whites had the opportunity to make foundations for themselves for generations.

Blacks are getting better everyday, imagine how successful we will be as a people as soon as we throw off the shackles of the democratic party and it's ideals

List all f the things that white people steal from other races. That would be a long list.

Actually it's the russian help defeated germany

By definition it is not obsolete if I am using it.

You perhaps don't hear it because you live in a nation that doesn't listen to anything that propaganda.

Yank was very popular during WW2 over here, learn some history.

Are you fucking kidding? Canada was the one that kept England alive and supplied for years before the useless Americans decided to get off their asses.

i'll start: slavery stolen from arabs

They oppressed themselves.
They sold their fellows into slavery.
Home countries are trash, even in 2018.
Can’t assimilate to modern society.

Jews made that movie.

American involvement did nothing to stop the Nazi's, except in the movies of Hollywood.

black science man to the rescue

Everything that white people consider cool comes from black people.

There has never been a race more insecure than the whites. I don't need to speak, just stay on Sup Forums for 5 minutes.

We Brits declared war on the Nazi's more than 2 years before you cowards turned up late and made no difference for the second time in two world wars.

Too bad there wasn’t less involvement all the way around.

The question was rhetorical Errol, what did I tell you about thinking?

Using “yank” is the same as someone calling a britfag a “Saxon” or “Anglo-Saxon” obsolete and no longer used.

The battle of Britain was over by the time you cowardly fucks joined the war, we'd already stopped the germans from invading us.
Read a fucking book.

Yeah and we should never have shown up even when we did. 1 Pearl Harbor is a cheap price to pay for what it would have gained the world.

Blacks didn't invent any music but rap, they didn't invent any sports, they just participate

>Everything that young white people consider cool comes from black people
ftfy

I am an Anglo-Saxon, what are you a retard?
Again the words are not obsolete if they are in common usage, just because your vocabulary includes animal noises that doesn't mean the rest of us have to join in.

You’re preaching the wrong ideals to the wrong person. We shouldn’t ever have joined. Maybe you’d be a contributing member to global society instead of getting assfucked by sand niggers.

>what even is the war in the Pacific?

lol you're so ignorant dude. Can you at least take the time to google black people and American music for five seconds

Can confirm, my grandpa was on a Canadian merchant vessel taking supplies over at that time. He didn’t make it back, fucking u-boats weren’t supposed to fire on civilian vessels.

>animal noises

Says the guy using terms from civil war days.

Nigger, Canada’s accross the pond too.

>more insecure than the whites
youtube.com/watch?v=RSe1tbWicys

We joined you in fighting the Japs and declared war the day after they attacked you, America didn't win in that theatre by itself either.
Read a book.

>>Illegal invasion

Britbongs don't give a shit that there was an entire, massive, bloody war going on vs Japan. They just like to think the US did nothing.

Kek, here in Straya we still refer to all Americans as Yanks you fucking dick.

oh but Britain won vs Germany by itself right? And so did Russia, right?

>it is not obsolete if I am using it
Your mother's holes would fall into this category as well.

We joined the Pacific war on the 8th of December 1941.

>Read a book.
Fucking nerd lol

The war in the pacific was japan attacking murica, Japan never attacked England. And btw if you read up on why they attacked you, murica brought that on themselves and deserved it. (You pussies still cry foul about Pearl Harbor)

and Japan deserved to be nuked

Kek, you're wrong.
The cartoon is irrelevant to the thread, the other guy was right.

So just because your country uses ancient terms that means we all should?

>we throw off the shackles of the democratic party and it's ideals
we need to take control of the democratic party

Kek, knowing what the fuck you're doing is so fucking stupid, am I right dude?

Yeah, invading a country and killing its leader is a violation of international law. But you’re obviously murican, I understand and sympathize, I know your education system and government teach you an alternate version of history.

Your mixing insecurity with under representation. But that's too complex for you to understand. And add historical context on top of that? Forget about it. Go back to thinking in your simple, linear, racist mindset. It's much easier for a person like you to understand.

It's a derogatory term used commonly in aus, england and a lot of European nations so it is by no means ancient, you only believe such things because you are a fuckwitted yank with tardmerican education. Maybe you should go shoot up a school to make yourself feel better.

Yup ultimate cowardly bitch move, Japan refuses to give in so murica nukes them.

The fuck you mean about cry foul about Pearl Harbor? Of course we cry foul.

All of my sentences start with capitals? My use of the elipsis in that context was a thematic device...?

We’re on fuckin Sup Forums bro. I’m not writing a dissertation. You understood the idea I was attempting to convey.

spoken like someone who doesn't have that option

>under representation
the reality is blacks are over represented by the Media!
youtube.com/watch?v=8CMVLLe91Bs

Germany was almost nuked, but Europeans are normal and know how to surrender when defeat is inevitable.

>not even american
>start this thread
>whites on different continents start fighting
i love the internet

weed and armed robbery

Can't we just throw them away?