I am so sad. i have preorder the cd, cd deluxe, vinyl, and colored vinyl

i am so sad. i have preorder the cd, cd deluxe, vinyl, and colored vinyl.
but i really don't like this cover. the first time i don't like a cover of bjork.
why this hair? why this eyes? why the holes? why a dead animal?
this is ugly. disturbing.
utopia is suppose to be happy no?
i am french. utopia is when you think to better world. this is very positive.
this picture is really not positive :( nightmare.
i wish bjork are going to give an explanation of this cover. to help us to understand the logic.
because i don't understand the logic.
i have exposed all the album of bjork in home.vinyl.
but this one : i can't. i have little children. this picture is really scary.
utopia is different than scary.so, why bjork use scary design for utopia dream?

Arca should off himself at this point desu

lol silly pleb
imagine being scared by that picture

is that a vagina?

dumb anti art frog

i dunno OP, maybe when the album drops the cover-art will make more sense
also, stop being such a pussy

Did someone ask for ULTRA ULTRA HD?

its a shame we're stuck with this for the album when the single's cover art is so good

GRANNY

It's a messy cover but nowhere near as messy as the fan reactions.

I don't like the look that bird is giving me

It's waiting for you to realise it's the embryonic form of the new Vespertine bird.

the holes imply that a human is an instrument, much like the flute

Creasing

At least this new art made me appreciate this more

They also imply throat cancer
This is björk's blackstar

why did they make the mouth look so gross

this picture is legit offensive, its so fucking ugly. I the hair and mouth are whats throwing it off the most, who thought they looked good?

first post only good post

The posts hating on Arca are going to sound so fucking dumb when the album actually comes out and has a range of sounds on it just like Vulnicura.

:*

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD
LOOK AT HER LIPS

if you're sick of bjork's new levels of pretentiousness: thank god that grimes exists to save art pop music once again!

>thank god that grimes exists

please don't reply to grimesfags, bjorkfriend

>thank god that Grimes exists

she's getting old
that's why her albums increasingly depict her transforming into a super-human concept
it's because her body is getting old and wrinkly

Still would.

I'm kind of bothered by the normal human nail

Shouldve used something freaky

truth

She's probably still a freak in bed, I bet her and Matthew had more than a few memorable hatefucking sessions before their split.

why can't she just do something simple and pretty again

get with the times grandpa

>you will never hatefuck bjork
this is unfair on a cosmic level

why does she have vaginal flaps on her forehead

as if this album cover wasnt terrible enough, i just realised that she has a vagina on her forehead

I know that feel user.

>this angry about a vagina

It looks like an H.R. Giger monster desu

wahhh i need everything to look like a renaissance painting or else i cant like the music

Yeah no. The thing that truly indicates juat how truly ugly/tasteless this thing is is the fact that you don't even NOTICE the vagina on her forehead...

see

What if I noticed it on my first viewing of it? (I did.)

mmmmmnnn please i just wanna look at concentric circles, or like a forest or a glacier, unnnnn hot blonde women wit big titties urrrrrrr dont make things that make me even mildly uncomfortable i cant listen to an mp3 that has a jpg like that attached to it in the metadata hnnnnnnnnnmmmm

I'd say get your eyes checked/find a girlfriend asap desu

And in response I'd tell you to get your eyes checked for not noticing one of the largest symbols in the photo. Just because you're a retard doesn't mean everyone who isn't is autistic.

>so much arguing about an album cover

Bjork did it again

It isn't about the presence of vaginas (which CAN be tastefully depicted in art - eg. see pic related.) It's the way the overall image looks and ESPECIALLY that God-awful color pallate. Seriously - what drugs were they on that made them think this was good? Because whatever it was, I'd like to know so that I never accidentally take it.

see
I'm honestly tempted to send a copy of this over to my color theory teacher - except that I don't actually hate him that much.

In like 30 years there is going to be at least one documentary about Jesse Kanda

The great rusemaster.

why?

It's a disgusting album art.
Like straight from sci-fi movie with all of those plastic and slime to it.

Sadly I'm still going to listen to it.