Emergency Info Dump

I need information about the following:
>Illegal immigration crime statistics, particularly from Mexico
>Violence of Trump protestors
>Transcripts and videos of Donald Trump in context proving he's not racist
>Anything you believe will help

My family and friends are normies. They are deep in the social media bubble where they take memes and the popular opinion as fact. They legitimately believe Donald Trump is a racist and is encouraging his supporters into attacking people of color.

I'm actually upset. Not because they disagree with me, no. We disagree on a lot of things. It's because they are just as gullible as everybody else. I thought they were intelligent enough to take memes with a grain of salt. They don't. I thought they were would be willing to see the facts in their rightful context. They aren't. I thought they were different. They are normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

fairus.org/DocServer/research-pub/USCostStudy_2013upd.pdf?
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3YUvMXDWA
youtube.com/watch?v=RnYXA3_UAv8
youtube.com/watch?v=-0NpqCm2OeM
youtube.com/watch?v=dGKMr5BCXwY
youtube.com/watch?v=gnwGGhsFQec
youtube.com/watch?v=YiWC60V0TrI
fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/
washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-disavows-former-kkk-leaders-support/2016/02/27/b891d1d4-dcd7-11e5-8210-f0bd8de915f6_video.html
cnn.com/2016/02/28/politics/donald-trump-white-supremacists/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/04/27/trump_i_will_not_surrender_america_to_the_false_song_of_globalism.html
nbcnews.com/news/latino/opinion-think-trump-won-t-get-latino-voters-not-so-n580861
youtu.be/AM-7RQuzYjI
youtu.be/scUzMQRk6HQ
txdps.state.tx.us/administration/crime_records/pages/txCriminalAlienStatistics.htm
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/03/anti-trump-violence-elect/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/03/hispanic-male-protesters-physically-assault-white-female-trump-supporter-wave-mexican-flag/
i.imgur.com/HHRwdsF.jpg
asanet.org/journals/ASR/Aug13ASRFeature.pdf
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/15/121-murders-attributed-illegal-immigrants-released/?page=all
fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-california-taxpayers
p.pantsu.cat/view/raw/2b9d1b2b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Revealing my power level was a mistake.

Why does anyone support the Democrats when their violent people who cost America to lose 113 billion annually. (Deportations will save us money in the long run in the trillions)
fairus.org/DocServer/research-pub/USCostStudy_2013upd.pdf?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3YUvMXDWA

youtube.com/watch?v=RnYXA3_UAv8

youtube.com/watch?v=-0NpqCm2OeM

Thanks, mate.

Nice dubs. Kek is watching over you.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGKMr5BCXwY
youtube.com/watch?v=gnwGGhsFQec
youtube.com/watch?v=YiWC60V0TrI

According to the GAO report, just looking at the federal prison population, of 51,000 criminal aliens incarcerated in federal prison in December 2010, 68 percent were citizens of Mexico, and almost 90 percent were from one of seven Latin American countries: Mexico, Colombia, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Cuba, and the Dominican Republic. Mr. Todd and his research staff apparently also did not see the recent U.S. Sentencing Commission data that showed that although illegal aliens only account for 3.5 percent of the U.S. population, they accounted for 36.7 percent of federal sentences in Fiscal Year 2014.

Ever since the beginning of Trump's campaign all I've seen in the media is talk of Trump being anti-Mexican, pro-KKK, and he hates all muslims for wanting a temporary ban on muslims coming into the US.
Lets break these down a bit:
Trump's rape comment was sourced from this article from Fusion: 80% of women entering the US from the southern border are raped along the way:
fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/
This article has received ZERO attention from the mainstream media. They bury the data and promote the agenda. Republicans = Racist. Facts = Racist. The hate doesn't come from Trumps mouth, it comes from the media echo chamber and I'm DONE with being quiet about it.

Trump took awhile to disavow the KKK (Blames a bad earpiece):
He disavowed the KKK during a press conference with Chris Christie the Friday BEFORE his supposed "refusal to disavow" with Jake Tapper on CNN that Sunday.
February 27:
washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-disavows-former-kkk-leaders-support/2016/02/27/b891d1d4-dcd7-11e5-8210-f0bd8de915f6_video.html
February 29:
cnn.com/2016/02/28/politics/donald-trump-white-supremacists/
So what makes more sense here? He's "dog whistling" racist white supremacists or his ear piece sucked? The media blacked out any memory of Trumps disavowal 2 days prior. Stoking more hatred and eventual violence against Trump supporters.

The media echo chamber knows about all three of these rationales for the positions Trump has taken and refuses to report on it. Instead they spread the myth that Trump and his supporters are racists for wanting a wall and for believing that people who enter the US illegally are committing a criminal act and are therefore criminals.

Noice.

This is good.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/04/27/trump_i_will_not_surrender_america_to_the_false_song_of_globalism.html

DONALD TRUMP: The jobs, income and security of the American worker will always be my top priority. No country has ever prospered that failed to put its own interests first. Both our friends and our enemies put their countries above ours. And we, while being fair to them, must start doing the same.

We will no longer surrender this country, or its people to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains -- the true foundation of peace and harmony.

I am skeptical of international unions that tie us up and bring America down. Under my administration, we will never enter America into any agreement that reduces our ability to control our own affairs.

NAFTA, as an example, has been a total disaster for the United States, and has emptied our states, literally emptied our states... their manufacturing is gone... Never again, only the reverse will happen. We will kepp our jobs and bring in new ones.

LAPD chief William Bratton, reported:

The numbers reveal a wide racial divide regarding violent crime.

Blacks make up about 11% of the city’s population but account for 38% of all homicide victims and 29% of suspects, according to the statistics. By contrast, whites make up 30% of the population but account for just 6% of homicide victims and 2% of suspects. Latinos make up 47% of the population and constitute 50% of homicide victims and 66% of suspects.

nbcnews.com/news/latino/opinion-think-trump-won-t-get-latino-voters-not-so-n580861

In the consumer marketing world what Trump is doing is referred to as aspirational marketing. Why is it that most of the models in our TV ads are thinner and better looking than the vast majority of America? It's because aspiration is an incredibly powerful force — as humans we aspire for better and we will work toward pursuing that.

It's a tried-and-true mechanism in consumer marketing and Trump has showed how effective it is in politics. Why should Latino voters be immune to Trump's message of a wealth and success? Immigrants are by definition aspirational — they come to a new land for a promise of a better life, and they've inculcated that in their children, too. It's not a stretch to see how Trump's messaging could connect with some voters who think he represents the definition of success and overlook his negative rhetoric and his

There will be Latinos who just like Trump's style and aspirational message and can look past his bluster and outrageous statements as well as his dangerous dance with conspiracy theories. And then there will be those who don't like Trump but believe in the GOP. Either way, there will be Latinos who vote for him — as of now, that portion is believed to stand at 20 percent. And that's before Trump has gotten into his moderate general election groove.

Mark my words, come November Trump will get 25, maybe even 30 percent of the Latino vote.

just wear sunglasses and lean back in your chair nonchalantly when you speak with them about politics

they'll learn what's what..

TRUMP ISNT RACIST

Donald Trump worked with the Rainbow-PUSH coalition to bring blacks and minorities into corporate America. As POTUS he will transform the crime-ridden inner cities with business development and middle class jobs in the manufacturing and construction sectors through better trade deals and infrastructure projects.

>racists/bigots definitely would accept their daughter converting to a different religion
>racist misogynists definitely would have a black woman as their campaign spokesperson
>and we all know racists meet with black pastors and minority business people to hear their concerns. boy, this guy is such a racist!

"Many fabulous people come in from Mexico and our country is better for it. But these people are here legally, and are severely hurt by those coming in illegally," wrote Trump. "I am proud to say that I know many hard working Mexicans—many of them are working for and with me…and, just like our country, my organization is better for it."

"i love mexico. i love the mexican people" youtu.be/AM-7RQuzYjI
"i love mexican people" youtu.be/scUzMQRk6HQ

All of this great. Thanks to everybody who took the time to answer the call.

Source:txdps.state.tx.us/administration/crime_records/pages/txCriminalAlienStatistics.htm
According DHS status indicators, over 184,000 criminal aliens have been booked into local Texas jails between June 1, 2011 and February 29, 2016. During their criminal careers, these criminal aliens were charged with more than 485,000 criminal offenses. Those arrests include 985 homicide charges; 58,413 assault charges; 14,686 burglary charges; 57,942 drug charges; 599 kidnapping charges; 35,863 theft charges; 38,925 obstructing police charges; 3,274 robbery charges; 5,152 sexual assault charges; and 7,386 weapons charges. Of the total criminal aliens arrested in that timeframe, over 122,000 or 66% were identified by DHS status as being in the US illegally at the time of their last arrest.
According to DPS criminal history records, those criminal charges have thus far resulted in over 220,000 convictions including 407 homicide convictions; 21,713 assault convictions; 7,109 burglary convictions; 28,810 drug convictions; 202 kidnapping convictions; 16,104 theft convictions; 19,205 obstructing police convictions; 1,653 robbery convictions; 2,316 sexual assault convictions; and 3,093 weapons convictions. Of the convictions associated with criminal alien arrests, over 147,000 or 66% are associated with aliens who were identified by DHS status as being in the US illegally at the time of their last arrest.

1/2

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/03/anti-trump-violence-elect/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/03/hispanic-male-protesters-physically-assault-white-female-trump-supporter-wave-mexican-flag/

thats from the latest rally

Assuming:
1) It costs $20,000 USD to incarcerate an inmate for one year in Texas
2) That each one of the 147,000 illegal convicts each served 1 year in prison (probably higher since those convictions are serious in nature)
3) Not counting court fees and public defender fees and/or all other legal expenses
U.S. taxpayers paid ~3 billion dollars to house and jail the 147,000 illegal criminal convicts in a 5 year period. It's reasonable to assume that if we built a wall, it would pay for itself in a matter of 10 years.
This doesn't include any social welfare programs as a result of illegal immigrants. This is only a number for criminally convicted illegal aliens. The wall would most likely have paid for itself in less than 5 years.

2/2

i.imgur.com/HHRwdsF.jpg - Hungary building wall on Serbian border and the impact it had.

asanet.org/journals/ASR/Aug13ASRFeature.pdf - 88% of Mexicans think its ok to cross the border illegally if they need money / 66% that think the U.S. doesn't have a right to limit immigration.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/15/121-murders-attributed-illegal-immigrants-released/?page=all - 121 murders attributed to illegals released by Obama administration

fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-california-taxpayers - Fiscal Burder of Illegal Immigration on California Tax Payers

Compiled a list of all of the information posted so far.
p.pantsu.cat/view/raw/2b9d1b2b

Wow! Pretty cool, thanks.