Arab by ethnicity

>arab by ethnicity
>jew by religion
Why haven't you killed yourselves yet, you mizrahi sand niggers?

Le triggered ashkenazi
Fuck you you are a goy

How about you both fuck off kikes

Fucking pol gtfo my board reeeeee

כוס אמא של המזרחים תמותו

christians and muslims are both just jews in denial. I don't see what's weird about an arab jew

You can take the mizrahi out of the desert. But you can't take the desert out of the mizrahi. They are just sand niggers in jews' clothing.

Gee sand people are shit even in their 'homeland' color me surprised.

barack obama & mike stoklasa

traditionally all jews are sandniggers, ashkenazi jews are caucasians.

Diversity is strength!

Faggot the old testament of the bible clearly states that women shouldn't show their hair in public (hijab for mussies and wigs for jews) and abraham the founder of the 1 God yaweh religion had 3 wives when Roman emperors could legally only have 1 at a time. You're all the same cancer

Fuck you ashkenazi piece of shit
You people arent even jewish
לך תזדיין יהומו

Go mow my lawn plz you will get a lot of shekels

I'm just going to put thay out there.
Fuck niggers and their sand equivalents

Lol jewish arabs are just arabs with a jewish cap
KEK

White jews vs brown jews interesting

The Islamo/Juden conspiracy to overthrow white countries is the most heinous devilry inflicted upon mankind.

Idgaf
All i want is open borders for israel
Time for you jews to see what arabs are doing here in europe

This is the kind of 'jew' that practices the jewish wig.
>inb4 "i dont see color"
I would argue that culture is connected to IQ.
And IQ is connected to environment
And environment influences melanin
Prove me wrong

Open borders for israel

Kek

Well then jesus came from the same region as those jews you got there, some he should look like them, act like them, and be as smart as them, prove me wrong

yeah, jesus was a dirty sandnigger, now you got it.

Abraham wasn't the "founder of the on 1 God" and was, in fact, a polytheist. Even the 10 Commandments acknowledge that are other gods, but they shouldn't be put before Jew god.

I agree with you. Jesus was probably a sand nigger on opiates.

Abrahamic monotheism btfo

Fuck mizrahis

Fuck yoy

Ashkenazi American Jew here, I've been to Israel several times and think it's sad that some have traditionally looked down on them. SOME. It's not always so with the younger generation.

My great grandfather was a German immigrant. My dad says that back in the day, he was known to make disparaging remarks about east European Jews (Romanian, Polish, etc) that were basically a mirror image of the hurtful remarks Americans and Europeans made about Jews in general.

Bottom line, we are all capable of good and bad, including racism. Sad but true.

תרגע מוחמד

Ashkenazi faggot we dont like you kys

Niggety noggity mizrahis are property

יא בן זונה

My jambiya yearns for ashkanazi necks

Insha allaah the teimoni will liberate ara9 yisroeil from these ashkanazi kofarim