Aluminium is the best metal in the world

Aluminium is the best metal in the world.

Debate me, you WILL lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7kC4iHagjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But the sun is made of fire and your aluminum will melt.

Absolutely it is the sexiest of all metals and don't we use it for cool space stuff? Much love user xoxoxo

You've spelled that wrong.
It's pronounced WORST.

>t. tungsten

Aluminium is inferior to Iron
Bruh are you even ferrous?

Find me a gun made of aluminium

Worth nothing comparatively in currencies. Good for the outer shells of mechanical structures mostly weighing in with steel. Idk man.

actually that's titanium. what other metal can integrate with the human body like that? no other metal.

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows:

Pocket-protected scientists built a wall made of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond travelling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall made of metal into 400 miles an hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted earths orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles an hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused over 10000 wayward planes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with over 10000 buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall travelling at miles per iron, and the result proved with out a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

Two car's crash into each other one has a a steel body the other aluminum.
Who wins....
Aluminum is cool and has its applications but deff not the best metal
That's tungsten

Tungsten still makes the best armor and bullets.

Get fucked, inferior metals.

lmao adobe illustrator

Lol OP lacks the mettle to defend his metal.
Unless his point was to prove Sup Forums will literally argue about anything.
Decent b8 in that case.

Meltsteelium

Calcium >

Gee it'd sure be a shame if someone were to.. Drop Mercury on your favorite metal..

Al has no endurance limit .... u fail

Everyone knows diamond is the best metal. Like a few pounds of it weighs five hundred pounds.

those ayy lmaos don't stand a chance

You have a funny way of spelling Titanium.

There is no objective best anything in this world. Everything has strengths and weaknesses.
Not every situation calls for aluminum, therefore not the best in those areas.

If you disagree you probably have weak bones, soyboys.

All you guys are pussies.

Inconel will crush your weak tungsten and aluminum. It will grind your Diamond Metal into dust, then eat the dust, and shit out Iron with Halogen farts.

Fight me.

Somebody give this guy a medal

But all of Aluminium's functions and purposes are outshined, quite literally, by diamonds.

Diamonds refract not shine.

I wish your name was Al so I could ask you if you wanted to have some Mead, Al.

Yes, because diamonds are malleable. Imagine a paperclip made out of diamond. How useful would that be?

Someone was listening in high school. Go on, teachur's pet.

See this guy gets it. Diamonds. Can aluminum get a girl to drop them panties? Nope.

they don't refract, they cleave in 4 directions. That's why they're diamond shaped

You can't make a pun about "out-refracting" the competition.

You could use it to poke out someones eye, and they wouldn't even feel it.

I don't see aluminum cleaving in any direction.
Diamonds : 4
Aluminum : 0

Diamond is best metal

I bet riff raff like you couldn't even afford a diamond paperclip, let alone seen one.
You'll never live in my world, so I'm not surprised you lack the mental capacity to understand how a diamond paperclip is the best paperclip.

But paperclips are curved, and require you to unfurl them to even make a point with which to poke someone's eye.

1. Gold is prettier
2. It is very hard to make a spaceship out of aluminum.
expensive
Carbon fiber Kompass it will eventually be used in everything scientific

Diamond is not a metal. Diamond is latticed carbon. Carbon is a polyatomic non metal fucking moron.
>1\10 for making me respond to idiocy

are you implying that diamonds can't unfurl? How would they have gotten furled in the furst place?

Why wouldn't you just blow diamond dust the their eyes? I don't see you being able to make aluminum dust.

Composites

I didnt think you could do it but you did.

I used to shoot paperclips with rubber bands at kids in class. Didn't take out anyone's eye, but did get sent to the Principals office a couple times. Those were the days. Today, they'd call the FBI and SWAT team on me.

Angry aluminum fag. Can't admit diamonds are best metal.

I like carbon steel

This hater's part of the Aluminati

Lithium is a pretty good metal. Especially in sea water.

have you ever met Al?

You lost bitch.

Diamonds aren't actually that valuable. The prices ate artificially raised by Debeers stockpiling the world's supply, and only releasing a little bit at a time, creating an artifical shortage to raise the prices. If Debeers weren't such a piece of shit, there would be no such thing as blood diamonds, because nobody would give a shit about them enough to fight or enslave each other for them.

Next this niggers gonna say Dragonfoce. Just naming all shit and trying to troll

ITT

How come some superhero movie doesn't have the bad guy make shotgun shells using real diamonds? That would be cool.

Yes, because it is very brittle.

But lithium IS a metal, faggot. Periodic Table harder.

Gallium is best metal.

DeBeers also stockpiled all the Diamond Paperclips, so no one can take anyone's eye out with them, thereby doing the world a public service.

Whatever you say kid. I remember I used to buy into all that shit too when I was younger. You will get to be like me one day and realize diamonds are OP.

You don't need to make aluminum powder, just buy some etch-a-sketches

But who created the diamond paperclip in the first place? Why would they do that if they were just going to stockpile them?

Oh, you're the Vietnamese troll dude from the town of Suk Mu Dik. I forgot.

If you're implying diamonds are a British thing, lots of other countries use them too

Someone who knew DeBeers would buy them all to stockpile them and profit from the positive PR they'd get for saving the world, obviously.

In America, we use Diamonds mostly to get Females to take away our Houses, Pensions, and Savings Accounts.

This is now a Bitter Divorced Dude thread.

Fight me.

Diamonds are worthless to me. I don't know where you think I said they're actually valuable.

>1)
it enriches in your bones and even your brain.

>2)
the body can hardly get rid of it.

>3)
it is believed to cause alzheimers
youtube.com/watch?v=q7kC4iHagjs

>4)
AXE and other deodorant producers have used aluminium salts in their products to close pores. after controversy over toxicity, it was partly (!) removed from products

>5)
it takes a lot of water and energy to recycle and is toxic to the environment

no love for yttrium as usual
>brb, an hero

Isn’t it something like 1 gram of diamonds weighs over 15 grams!?

>not diamond
>not choosing the hardest metal becaus muh rites

I like bronze. It's pretty.
I don't like machining bronze. It's messy.

check'd

In Soviet Russia, Cobalt Machines YOU.

Fuck off im all about ytterbium. Its such a chad it refuses to be utilized by the virgin humans other than xrays.

Guns are legally just the lower reciever with the serial number on it. Many are made of alluminum. Not the best but many

it's more expensive to repair or replace in an automotive aplication than steel

Op not even debating us. He made us debate ourselves