"That will be $14,99 plus delivery fees, plus sales tax, plus union dues, plus tip."

"That will be $14,99 plus delivery fees, plus sales tax, plus union dues, plus tip."

Shit Im not paying $113 for a pizza

Delivery bois dont ask for tips

Here´s $14,98. Sorry I lost the penny and can´t find it anymore, I hope that´s alright.

Thats not how union dues work you dumb cunt

Op doesnt know how anything outside his house works.

I always only tip the driver like 50 cents (which I think is generous considering their ONLY job is to not crash on the way here) and I always get shitty rude looks from them

fuck off, no pizza I only eat shit

>Such is life in America.

Why do you stupid inbred french fucks use a comma instead of a full stop to separate dollars and cents?

Lol you’re the dumbass if you think you’re right. I feel sorry for you.

So if a delivery guy was to show up with an empty box would you still pay him if he could prove he didnt crash on the way therr?

Nobody asks for a tip. If anyone ever does ask then they are automatically not getting one.

u gottem

If you're serious I hope you enjoy eating your delivery bois spit. I delivered pizzas for three years and saw ruthless things happen to bad tippers. I had a buddy riding with me on a delivery jerk off on a pizza going to a notorious bad tipper.
On the contrary, when I saw a good tippers order come in they got hooked up with extra toppings, plenty of parmesan/red pepper on the side, free garlic bread, free canollis, and a major hustle put on the speed of their delivery.
Major lesson here being: don't ever fuck with the people who handle your food.

I deliver for Pizza Hut. It’s fuckers like you who don’t tip that piss me off. I get paid $9.50 an hour and that’s it. Give me a goddamn tip. If you don’t, I remember the name and I will purposely show up late as fuck the next time. You’re the dumbass who ordered shit pizza anyways.

Fuckwitted moron right here folks

So do cashiers at Wal-Mart and cooks at McDonald's, you're not fucking special. Quit being an entitled little shit unless you're tipping the person bagging your shit at the grocery store.

I don't get delivery at all. I will purposely drive to the place (no matter how far) and pick it up myself. One, I don't trust delivery people at all. Two, it's a job that needs eliminated from the work pool. Delivery people need to set their sights a little higher.

Why should I tip them for something I can do on my own? It makes no sense. Retard.

ITT poorfags who shouldn't be ordering food in the first place.

They dont DRIVE to deliver your food moron

Baggers and cashiers aren't literally putting their lives on the line to bring your fat ass food. Do you know the odds of an occupational driver getting into a fatal accident? Pretty fucking high. You sound like the entitled one expecting your food to be brought to you at no extra cost. I hope you get diabetes and lose a leg fucking faggot.

This.

Did this all the time when i worked at a pizza place. One day some customer came in claiming one of us spit in his pizza, demanding to talk to the manager. Manager talks to him saying he'll look into it, it wasn't spit ect. Turns out it was the manager that spit in it because the guy was a fucking tool.

Then you tip your cooks at fast food restaurants? You're literally just doing your job. No one else gets paid extra for doing their job, you're not losing hours for making a delivery.

I knew it. I tip the drivers $5 even though they are 5 minutes away and they've done deliveries for me after they've closed before

>comma for decimal
>retardfag detected

Just tell me the total, cunt.

>people who drive cars more often are more likely to get in car accidents
Thanks. It's your job. Pick another one if you don't like it.

word

Enjoy your cum pizza, faggot

Why would I tip them either? I deserve a tip. They didn’t do it so I can get it. Duh. Wow it sure is reddit in here today.

>it sure is nation of underachievers

I’ll tip waiters and waitresses who get paid less than minimum wage but if you take a job delivering food for above minimum wage why would anyone tip. You’re literally just doing your job. The company pays you to do this you’re not going above and beyond or literally anything special. Your doing your job.

>this, and more things that didn't happen at nine

How do I green text :^)

I have never met a more entitled group of people. That's the issue, people expecting to get paid extra for doing their job. When someone goes and works 8 hours somewhere else they get paid their wage, that's it. No matter what "danger" you are going through or if you had to undertake the MONUMENTAL task of driving somewhere, you are still just doing your job. Nothing more.

I do. Free toppings.

I fucking hate people that complain about working in food.
You work in food cuz you're retarded.
Manufacturing jobs pay double, no experience needed 7-330 8 hour work days 5 days a week, 6month raises, 401K. All you need is a high school diploma.
(GED fags are screwed tho at least in my factory since they are always lazy fat or junkies for some Reason so we don't hire GED People)

And this is why tips should be completely done away with. You shouldn't have to bribe people into not breaking the law.

fuck you no pizza then

>I get paid $9.50 an hour and that’s it
So you think that's to low, right?
Why did you accept it?

I always tip like 3 to 5 and i get awesome pizza and occasionally ill even get a free side like wings or something.

Yeah, you pay my initiation fees, quarterly dues, and my subsequential dues.

They were paying 10 an hour but I was late a couple times so they actually lowered it. Bullshit right? So I make less than I should and should be compensated by the customer. It’s called a tip. I expect one.

unions are a scam

this x 10
if you dont want to tip go pick the shit up

>You sound like the entitled one expecting your food to be brought to you at no extra cost

I pay for it already. That't why the pizza costs $14,99 instead of the actual prize of the ingredients.

Man I've worked in a lot of restaurants and this kind of behavior only came out of mentally ill inbred fucks. How about don't like your pay and find a new job? Like seriously delivering food is such a joke of a job, acting like that just make sure you gay

You're just a bitch and that's all there is to it.

>Boohoo I'm lazy so pay me extra

>$14.99 + $2.50 delivery fee = $16.99
>15% of $16.99 is $2.55
>Total is normally $19.54
>I add on a quarter for bad weather, another quarter for delivering after dark. $20.54
>Driver forgot the free 2-liter of Dr. Pepper via coupon. He runs back to store to get it; I take away his tip.
>Total paid: $16.99

>and should be compensated by the customer
nope
it's your employers duty to pay a fair wage
and if they don't, look for another employer
good luck!

Yeah having a higher wage and healthcare is a scam. Dont talk about things you know nothing about.

I used to work for Pizza Hut, if you dont tip me 1 time, the next time ill spit on your food. Pizza, wings, everything. Fuck you. Pizza Hut pays us $5 an hour and when i drive 5 miles to your house and have to pay for gas so im getting like $2 for driving to your house sometimes less im basically paying for your fucking food. So yeah i spit all over that food. Ive even pulled over and crumbled rocks/sand into peoples food to break your teeth. I now work for a smaller mom and pop pizza place i dont get paid anything per hour i ONLY get tips and delivery fee but its ok because its not near the ghetto like pizza hut was and white people tip. Every once in a while ill get a black customer which means no tip everytime because niggers literally dont know what tipping is and are way to selfish to consider it.

When i worked for Pizza Hut i literally would spit in your food if you had a black person name on the reciept. Every time, and every time i didnt get tipped never once gave one to a tipper. If your name was Shiniquanaynay on the reciept you better believe i was fucking that shit up.

One time i went to pick up and this fat cunt was openly pissed i didn't tip her for ME PICKING UP. I never went back,
I assume it happened to alot of other people because the place shut down 2 years later.
Food workers are worse than middleman drug dealers

Except every single pizza shop already has an extra charge for delivery not including the expected tip. Are you retarded?

>I used to work for Pizza Hut, if you dont tip me 1 time, the next time ill spit on your food
That's why i never order twice at the same company

> can't see extortion for what it is
you blue-collar people are a joke

They're doing their job but you have to factor in gas money +wear and expenses for your car that the employer doesn't cover, I totally would say fuck you no tip if they showed up in a company truck with a company gas card being used, but then the argument being well if they don't like it it's the employers fault get a new job no one would ever take that job and there's no way employers would cut their proffits that hard to pay an acceptable wage for that job it's a co-dependant system.

TLDR: If you're too poor to spare 3-5$ on a food delivery you shouldn't be splurging on a 15$ meal and stick to rice and water.

But clearly youre a nigger then so i would have seen your nigname on the reciept and spit on it the first time i delieved it.

>Expecting customers to cover your stupidity

Couldn't be more accurate

You're literally autistic, also it's your own fault for being a beta faggot who agrees to work for nothing.

I always tip like 5-10$ because i really appreciate not having to drive all the way out there and back just for some pizza.

How am I lazy? Would you tip your doctor? No. What the fuck are you even on??
No, consumers should pick up the slack.

All these entitled little girls in here.

/thread

This. Never worked in food my entire life because of stories like these. How dumb do you have to be to work in food?

You can't /thread your own comment samefag

It's not the labor why tipping is necessary it's because employers don't cover the cost of gas or wear on your vehicle, a problem ONLY for deliver drivers

That is very dence and close minded, noone working deserves to be paid under minimum wage, noone agreed to work for nothing- if youre to much of a selfish poor cuck to tip on a delivery where someone is literally driving your food all the way to your house a walking it to your fucking door and using their gas to do it and yet you still cant give them a tip then you are a manchild autist who shouldnt order delivery in the first place.

I live in a country with almost no niggers
Have fun doing your work as shitty as possible

>thinks we're the same
okay user

Where I live those things are covered by the employer. But more importantly if you chose to work somewhere and you read the contract before signing up then as far as I'm concerned you agreed to it so stop being a little bitch. If you didn't read the contract then as far as I'm concerned you're a fucking waste of air.

I didn't get tips for saving lives and i made minimum wage. Keep crying. You deliver fucking pizza and whine about tips while i held Staples on the back of a retarded kids head together for the same pay for 4 years and never bitched once

Have fun being a manchild.

Now I hate delivery guys even more... You fuckers don't understand what's the meaning of tipping. You only care about your client if he is tipping you well.. not if he is a constant client who is giving you a fucking job to do.
Lol you are fucking being payed the minimum wage and saying shit like this

What kind of fucked up society do we live in that the consumer should be responsible for this. If anything people should be angry at the kikes running big companies for not providing a living wage or helping with expenses.

>also what is saving receipts and writing gas off as a work expense

"Thanks now if only we could deconstruct the military industrial complex and end all these wars that have nothing to do with you or me"

"But Sir! That would make this pizza much more affordable and in return I wouldn't be juxtaposed into working this shitty job"

"Good thing we love expensive pizza and boots on our throats"

>pay into something
>get something back
>extortion
You gotta be 18 to post here.

/thread faggot
You’re complaining now. Looks like you understand my pain. Wow. Wasn’t so hard :^)

>a problem ONLY for deliver drivers
why do you accept a job where you have to pay to do your work?
that's like a surgeon who would bring his own knives and disinfectant to hospital
are you really that retarded to accept that?

This has to be bait. So youre saying all restraunts should be closed down because noone work at them? Maybe you should come out of your moms basement and get a job little boy your daddys trust fund wont last forever

No. I'm complaining about you. I was proud of what i did. I never cried once about not getting tips because i knew i was helping people be able to see their families again.
You cry because you know you contribute nothing to society. I pick my shit up myself. You're literally worthless

The only entitled little girl here is you.

The contract says +tips you stupid nigger

>be lazy
>do as little as possible
>scream like a child at everything you don't like
>make shifts after or before you clean up your messes
>stand around/sleep all day
>or
>don't pay into something
>earn job based on technical merits
>excellent work ethic
>respected by peers and managers
>earn 2x more

gee, which one should I choose?

Even on minimum wage I can still afford not to be a nigger

If you don't like tipping or paying delivery fees, get your fatass NEET self off of the computer for 20 minutes and go get the fucking pizza. Jesus fucking Christ people like you are the worst.

Nigga i work in a factory. Ya know.. the place that makes your heaters and your computer for you to shitpost from?
I cook my own damn food restaurants are a luxury not an essential. Completely worthless

What you just posted has nothing to do with your extortion claim.
All you did was pose a different argument.

Well to be honest the work does pay for the gas, but at the end of the day ive left work with literally like $20 after working a 9 hour shift. Thats fucked up and niggers just gave at least $3 per delievery it would be livable. Its not even much, and to be quite honest delievry is a luxury and if you want to be a special snowflake and act like its a big deal tipping that small ammount then youre clearly way to poor to be ordering any ammount of fast food in the first place.

But your customers never signed your shitty contract

>still haven't refuted either
>both arguments still stand

That only means that total money added up is non taxable it doesnt mean you get it back so for example if you wrote off 100$ of gas money you'd probably only save 25$

None cares

Where the fuck do you live that $20 is your pay after 9 hours? Is that really the state of America? I live in Ontario where minimum wage is 14.

U gotta do what you gotta do to keep a roof over ur head and food in ur fridge m8.