youtube.com/watch?v=sBpXWdxo3Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_WVsP9RkE
youtube.com/watch?v=CAL4WMpBNs0
youtu.be/ZTzH4he7hP8
youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gNGg7SVUa-s
youtube.com/watch?v=4IKddfxkDWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What method of suicide are we talking user?

Shotgun to head

I see, I see.
It's a very typical answer, but I think the debut Suicide record is the perfect "Shotgun To The Head" record, but Whitehouse can do just fine, I've had many instances where I wanted to jump off the balcony while listening to both, it was the perfect backdrop to my misery.
Another alternative is to play something nice and folky, so that the shotgun blast has a much bigger impact.
If not a shitpost, ending your life is probably not a good idea, I wouldn't recommend it.
You might be a piece of shit autist who posts on a Korean cartoon board, but that's no reason to blast your head away, no, not at all, because we're all piece of shit autists who post on the same Vietnamese cartoon board.
So, having that said, don't do it user.
I wouldn't say that I love you, I'd rather be honest with you and call you an autist (because we're all autists), but you know, just take it easy, appreciate the good things in life, be yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKZRcIGnaqE

drowning.

wristcutting

almost killed myself to this song
youtube.com/watch?v=dnXVIsMimHY
then i realized that i am a massive faggot

Listen to your favorite album, or at least an album that brings you some sort of emotion.

Hope you genuinely thought this through, good luck.

Jessamine - Cellophane is the only song I've ever attempted suicide to and I've tried twice to that track. I have literally no idea why as the song doesn't have much to do with suicide, it just so happened to be the CD in my car playing both times when I tried to drive off a bridge.
>the only reason you didn't follow through with it was because you rear-ended an old couple in the process and felt bad about your death potentially fucking them over
>tfw suicide attempt costs 4k
youtube.com/watch?v=CwqcnLhr8Bg

I'll settle on a Leanord Cohen compilation. The one where he's wearing a suit. Thanks, anons for your recommendations

I love you all but this is too much. I don't want to spend the majority of my life miserable to make enough money not working when I'm sick and old

Goodnight

I hope you are okay through this, user. Some of us may follow sooner than you'd think.

White girl pop

Have a Nice Life

But seriously don't kill yourself, this sadness will pass user

:^(

ragnarok mystiker

I hope you're being an ironic memer here. Please don't do it we're proud of you and love you. We need as many people posting here as possible.

P.S. we're all gonna make it

Someone made a chart for this...

not op but I have no reason to live honestly, aside from sparing the sadness some people might feel from my death.

something good has to happen eventually

[spoiler]right?[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=hGWm7iVx8GA&t=199s

some thing good did happen but that's over now and I don't think its gonna happen again

what happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=dnSW36P4cGE

senpai this is the only reality. unless an outside force is making your life miserable beyond your ability to cope, just live it out, you got nothing better or worse to do.

Same desu can't see myself living in 5 years

I feel in love with and international student from uni but she was in a LDR from the start of us being friends we become really close, shes basically my best friend, but the week before she left to go home she told me she has feelings for me and she wants to stay me but she didn't

F

just wait until three weeks from now when you never think about it again

next

its been a month and its getting worse every week

well i guess kill yourself then

Don't be that faggot that kills himself over a woman

>killing yourself over a girl
kys

between the bars

>not wanting to be so deeply in love that you want to kill yourself

kys

I'll try not to

the melodrama in this post is impressive

morrissey himself could learn a thing or to

I know its seems melodramatic and it probably is but it feels real to me : (

man this is a bad reason to kill yourself. you will fall in love again, this is infatuation.
I have a way better reason to kill myself (chronic, incurable illness) and still haven't... yet..
wait to kill yourself until you're in total misery and totally alone and have exhausted all options. you can always do it, you can't undo it

what kind of illness user

chronic fatigue syndrome/ME

I was suicidal over rejection, dating followed by cuckoldry, losing my job and the only friend who talked to me was being an asshole, all piled up over several months. Hope you have more than just one issue going on to feel similarly.

that sounds truly miserable

I'm not even sad about the "rejection" part, I'm sad because I'm never gonna see her again

I doubt ill fall in love again and if I do it wont be the same or even close to this probably because I wont let this happen to me again i just don't have the energy

what are you like 16

Youre being a faggot. I felt the same way three years ago and now im with a new woman, happily engaged. You'll find someone else.

Literally everyone says that after a breakup

this feels worse than any breakup I've had and were not even "breaking up" we never went out

I hope so

I do not support killing oneself. If you're serious, call a suicide hotline.

That said, Bo Burnham literally has a song titled "kill yourself".

it is. at the same time i was a good musician and good artist (not bragging just solid) before i got sick so at least i got some things done and out there before i kill myself if i do...
i view this as a hibernation... hopefully it'll end and i'll be back to normal

they're also working on a cure...
the shittiest part of this is just having to rely on people who are unreliable for help and the humiliation that entails

>19
Yep, youre being a fag. Youre not even a real adult yet. You'll live bro.

pretty profound realization well done user hope you are doing well these days

Either starless or one time from king crimson

>TFW waiting for a treatment for something most doctors don't even acknowledge exists so they just looknat you smirking and send you to a shrink
Iktf

Please don't do it user. I almost lost my brother to suicide but he was unsuccessful and he survived. After that he sought help, and now he's happy, in a stable relationship, with his own place chasing his dreams. You aren't too far gone, please don't do it. If you wan't sad music to help you though than I can offer this

youtube.com/watch?v=sBpXWdxo3Xk

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_WVsP9RkE

also please call the suicide hotline, Sup Forums won't let me post the number because it marks the post as spam if there is a phone number, but you can find it on google. Your emotions can come to pass, even if you are clinically depressed, but you can never come back to life. One day you may look back on this dark time and say to yourself "I'm glad I decided to stay alive"

You might think you'll never find love again, but my 25 year old friend has said that so many times, yet he's always finding someone new, then the cycle repeats itself. It may not sound right to you, but no matter who you're with, they're always going to be the best thing in the world to you, better than anything you've ever had. You'll also always hurt the worst when you lose them, but only until you find the next "most important person" to you. It's best to just accept shit happens and if they aren't with you then it isn't meant to be.

i've been fairly lucky in that my doctors acknowledge it but they still don't know how to treat it...

what treatments have you tried? i ask everyone with cfs this in hope that i'll get a cure lol

My long distance gf just broke up with me and I know what you are going through, all these plans we made together that we'll never realize. But please don't kill yourself user it will get better

you're stronger than you know for battling this OP, you're not alone and I hope you reach out for help.

take your pick

youtube.com/watch?v=CAL4WMpBNs0

it'll be fine you fucking pussy
i know how it feels
i know it sounds silly but if you REALLY can't seem to get over her find some loose slut to have sex with and you'll think back and laugh at how quickly the feelings faded; it's male biology

tl;dr get your dick wet if you're too much of a pussy to unfuck yourself manually

>tfw too socially inept to use sloots as a coping mechanism

not him but boy i sure am pathetic

>"Welp, this is it, I've put the gun to my head and I'm ready to leave this mortal coil behind"
>...
"On second thought I might be gay"

prostitution also works if you have no self-respect anyways
i wouldn't recommend it though since it has the potential to just make you feel even worse about yourself

just hit up the ol' tinder or go to a bar or something picking up sluts really isn't rocket science they're called sluts for a reason

I've tried that before in previous breakups it's doesn't work for me

Because why kill yourself to something pretty?

then you're going to have to unfuck yourself manually somehow, user
if you're really thinking about killing yourself, at least find a better reason than some girl (of which there are literally billions on earth) who you didn't really spend any meaningful amount of time with in the grand scheme

youtu.be/ZTzH4he7hP8

>tinder
i don't have any pictures of myself and a profile full of selfies won't get you anywhere
>picking up sluts really isn't rocket science
it is when you're as socially retarded as me

there's plenty of other unheathy ways to cope i guess

The only true answer
youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q

youtube.com/watch?v=gNGg7SVUa-s

Almost any Radiohead or Pink FLoyd will do.

If you had a particularly shitty day and feel like going out with a bang (or at the very least, making your death look as interesting as possible to the police), I'd say While Laughing, The Joker Tells The Truth by Swearing at Motorists.

Coil - Going Up

>are you ready to go now?

>tfw aoba

You want the last words you hear to be
>WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?
>I DON'T BELONG HERE

>Tfw nothing bad has really ever happened to me, i just really cant be bothered with living anymore

songs for THIS feel? I dont even feel like im ""depressed""" i just really cant be bothered because i dont see myself being happy in life

youtube.com/watch?v=4IKddfxkDWk

Death Grips - World of Dogs

I can only assume Filosofem is in the marijuana section just to piss off Varg if he ever sees that chart.

This is what I listened to last time I tried.

It didn't work and I got institutionalised for some strange head stuff. Feeling better now

Good luck user hope this helps

OP, hope you're still here. Don't do it, it's not worth it.

if you actually wanted to kill yourself you wouldn't care about playing music. you just wanna feel like an important character in a movie or something. get help.

Holy fuck you goddamn faggots disgust me. Killing yourself over an LTR, Jesus Christ you don't even deserve to have suicidal feelings you fucking pussy.
I bet you've never felt the feeling of total failure, the feeling of disgracing your family and the feeling of being truly alone in some 15ft ghetto apartment with no heat or working lights and only getting by on canned tuna and garbage scraps. You DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHAT TRUE SADNESS IS YOU GREEDY PIECE OF SHIT, GO FUCK YOURSELF

I have a different condition, sorry

Nirvana