Walking Dead

Ok, so the show will catch up to the comics eventually. Next villain is the Alpha cunt that wears Walker skin, obviously a follower of the cult that junkie in Fear will inspire. That will be the link between the shows.

What I want to know is, when are we getting the fucking inevitable military/government base with continuity of government and shit. You KNOW it will happen. How many shitty Alpha-like villains do we need to endure before that?

Government bunker with technology and sheeiiiit. Some jumped up senator is now the President. We get whatever info is available about the rest of the world and the disease, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ceLJf8Ljkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ok, so the show will catch up to the comics eventually.
Ok, so, no it won't. This season isn't even doing All Out War and by the time they get to Alpha the comics will be far ahead, not to mention by that time the show will be thinking of an ending for itself.

Ok fuck, forget I posted that. That wasn't the point.

Will the show ever do the alternate sci fi comic issue?
That'd be really fun.

huh?

They can rush all out war easily. 2 seasons max. This show is going nowhere dude haha. AMC has literally zero reason to stop it as it rakes in the dough repeatedly and negan and Carl episode coming will be the best episode since the terminus assault.

OP I think Madison might be alpha and will wear Nick's face as her mask. Literally walking in his skin to finally understand him. Travis as beta seems likely with his beat down rampage in the finale. Not sure how they'll do Lydia or the raping, but maybe Madison isn't alpha and nick will meet them later on

that's a good theory, I like it

>series finally gets to military action
>Rick joins them obviously
>bombs flying everywhere, zombies have reached in the billions
>final shot of Rick sacrificing himself to unleash a destructive nuke
>Rick wakes up
>he's in the hospital
>It was all a dream
>everything is back to normal a la Lost
>sitting next to him is Shane and Lori
>"You will be alright to go to our wedding, yeah?"

Issue 75 had an alternate ending where rick woke up in a world where aliens were the ones reanimated the dead.
Lori, tyreese, martinez, and the governor were all alive.
It was around the time the show first started airing I believe.

Could happen, but the show is clearly following the path of:

>Negan is boss
>All Out War storyline
>Time skip
>Alpha storyline
>then we're caught up

That's a good two seasons right there, three if they stretch All Out War into its own entire season instead of the first or second half of Season 8.

So, in that case, season 10 would be the first season after we've caught up. Maybe the military thing is a decent idea, maybe it isn't, but there's a lot of places they can go after the time jump instead of that.

I, for one, would love to see them go into the city when everything's more organized and take the capital back. Ending a season with Rick's group making it to the white house and either having him sit in the oval office or find someone else already there would be cool.

>Ending a season with Rick's group making it to the white house and either having him sit in the oval office or find someone else already there would be cool.

Sheeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiit that would be kinda cool, last scene is Rick, dirty, ragged clothes, overgrown hair, etc. sitting on the chair, swiveling toward the desk and looking straight into the camera

>This issue came with a bonus ending that is not canon to the official story. In the ending, Rick had recently been hit over the head by Michonne. For reasons unknown, Rick explodes and wakes up in a scientific infirmary. Rick notices his missing hand has been replaced with a robotic one. Putting on armor he finds, he falls out of a sky ship. He sees Glenn and Douglas being torn apart by zombies and then finds himself before Tyreese, Axel, and Martinez.

>Michonne appears and explains how three weeks ago, Rick had suddenly disappeared. Days after, aliens came to invade, and she explains how they planned everything; reanimating the dead and destroying civilization. Their plans were to use the remaining humans to harvest water, which they apparently use for currency on their planet. The remaining humans, however, decided to fight back.

>Soon, Michonne is killed by The Governor (who is a cyborg) who crushes her head with a mechanical arm. Lori can be seen crying, holding onto The Governor's leg. He explains to Rick how he is either to join him or die.

>It was explained in the letters section how many readers actually believed this to be actual canon to the story, to which it was dismissed to just be for a bit of fun.

What in the actual fuck?

It's pretty good if you actually read it.

If they can make a cgi tiger that looks somewhat decent, they could pull off that entire scene.

just really looking forward to an antagonist that isn't deranged warlord

Not rick sitting in the chair, swivels around to see Negan standing there with Lucile 2 as he swings it, at the camera, then all goes black. End series.

Rick is pretty much an antagonist at this point

Oh great more "Nick will somehow create the Whisperers" bullshit. That shit will NOT happen, both shows will have nothing to do with each others story and you people are seriously delusional retards for assuming so. I can't wait until the Whispers show up on the show and you all stop talking about it and never bring it up again because you're ashamed you ever thought it was a possibility.

protagonist doesn't mean good guy

They're just trolling. There's 1 or 2 numales that are adamant about Strand being Beta as if Beta's whole shtick isn't being a big guy from WWF.

Oh right, my mistake

> That filename

Kek

these dudes still alive you think?

>comic and show is just an endless stream of cookie-cutter villains
>all character arcs already completed years ago
>this sustains manchildren

Probably. They most likely employed a new system of recruitment that doesn't involve injuring people and forcing them to work for you so they get more and better work done.

Yes, at most their whole slavery thing ended and the patients get more rights. From then on I assume they easily mold into a standard community. Place is easily defendable too. Or maybe not since it's so big. I think they're doing alright. Got a doctor and trained cops who aren't evil.

I wish there was a proper map of all the communities we've seen and shit. Not this timeline bullshit you can find on google or the retarded google maps illegible crap.

Kirkman said a few years ago he was going to release a map. Faggot still hasn't delivered. Maybe he's waiting for another gigantic reveal first? Idk.

ffs, inb4 he dies like GRRM and leaves it unfinished

>Future seasons

Executive producer David Alpert said in 2014, that the original comics have given them enough ideas for Rick Grimes and company over the next seven years. "I happen to love working from source material, specifically because we have a pretty good idea of what Season 10 is gonna be", Alpert said. "We know where seasons 11 and 12 [will be]... we have benchmarks and milestones for those seasons if we're lucky enough to get there."[27]

Fucking TWELVE at least

The comic started to become shit as soon as Tyreese out of character cucked Carol. Then it just became the continual adventures into edgelord land.

>tfw no Officer Shepherd gf

It's still the best fucking show on tv you pleb

She was fucking hot, I've been saying that for years and everyone just laughs at me.

>tfw he probably gave her the Rick
It's not fiar.

Damn, I'm legit jelly

Fucking movie stars

>whisperers first introduction "you will fear us"
>fear the walking dead
>everyone using blood trick consistently
>nick walking with hordes and literally hallucinating them talking to him
>eats dogs and a person raw
>nick joining a literal cult
>Madison talking about her HOMETOWN IN GEORGIA
>Travis going psycho rampage after sons death
>nick leading a literal horde of blood covered beaners that were fully invested in a cult a day earlier into America
I'm not saying Madison is for sure alpha or Travis for sure beta although I do think they will make them more sympathetic and probably cut the rape, but 1000% nick is the founder of the whisperers; you are a fool if you think otherwise. Rating are plummeting yet it keeps getting renewed. The shows will tie in and there will be a gay hash tag choose your side type shit. Once nick makes his mask everyone will jump on board but me and the 3 other people who constantly push it will be there laughing

Seconding

>Close up shot of Rick looking to the ceiling
>screams
>fast zoomout
>blackscreen

>>Madison talking about her HOMETOWN IN GEORGIA
She said Alabama actually, but it's still too close to Georgia to be a coincidence. This also happened:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ceLJf8Ljkw

And they never said what her maiden name is, just her married name Clark. You just know in season 3 Madison, Alicia, or Nick is going to make some casual remark about Uncle Rick getting shot a month before the dead rose.

This will literally never happen. It's a stupid trope to begin with, but Kirkman has already been pretty upfront with his distaste for it. He's never going to explore anything to do with old world governments or the cure.

Alpha isn't Rick's sibling you fucking idiots. That would totally change the story which is what they do not want to do. Fucking hell not to mention that Travis isn't a big guy. Strand isn't a big guy. Maybe if FTWD gets a big guy as a main character I will go hmmmmmmm. Until then you are a youtube-tier retard.

remember that TWD comic and TWD show are in different continuities. I don't believe that the whisperers in the comics are anyone we would know, but they would be silly not to tie the FTWD cast into TWD with the whisperers.

It would make sense to tweak how the whisperers work in the TV show anyway. Make them less animalisitic, just like how they gave the saviors guns.

>remember that TWD comic and TWD show are in different continuities
No shit Sherlock. But you are as silly as the retards that pondered "hmmmm will the show make Negan a woman?" You entirely miss the point from a writer's perspective and from a marketer's perspective.

>Make them less animalisitic, just like how they gave the saviors guns.
So again you miss the entire point because you are autistic and want to completely different shows to cross over for no reason. Also, the Saviors always had guns in the comics. Who can forget Negan's big reveal when Rick tries assassinating him and his 100 men come out of the buildings surrounding Alexandria locked and loaded? You are confusing no guns with Rick finding out the Savior's size later on in the comics instead of in the show where he finds out how tough they are sooner.

In your rage, you've managed to mislabel me as someone who thinks the FTWD cast are going to tie into TWD. I don't think they will. I just think the producers would be sillly not to do it.

>Also, the Saviors always had guns in the comics. Who can forget Negan's big reveal when Rick tries assassinating him and his 100 men come out of the buildings surrounding Alexandria locked and loaded?

but now you're missing out on what im saying. that was a big moment in the comic books, a moment that will be completely absent from the TV show. remember, it wasn't about rick finding out the size of the saviors, it was about rick finding out they had guns at all.

honestly, for someone who goes on about missing a writers perspective, you kind of miss the writers perspective. try reading through the letter hacks, they're pretty informative.

I don't pay the "FTWD cast are whisperers" theories any more mind than you do, but do you think sperging out at people, abusing them and calling them autistic because they don't see the two shows as quite that different is a good thing?

>and want to completely different shows to cross over for no reason

It's the same universe you absolute imbecile it's already a cross-over

I'll treat you little faggots however I want. I don't care if my meanness turns your ears off. You're a little bitch.

You are a shitty person

>You are confusing no guns with Rick finding out the Savior's size later on in the comics instead of in the show where he finds out how tough they are sooner.

wtf no

rick found out they had guns, not that they were big

did you even read the comic???

I don't think you understand the marketing or writers perspective either tbhfam

Yeah making Beta an average guy totally doesn't clash the the whole "masked leatherface that not even Negan and Lucille are strong enough to kill" angle doesn't it? Stop samefagging you've already replied to the same post enough. Your side show isn't that popular they're not going to ruin the ongoing mystery by making known characters the villains in the main show.

you gonna have to take it down a notch user, everyones kind of weirded out by this autistic melt down

bait?