Hola Amigos, I'm an undocumented citizen of the U.S.A, feel free to ask me anything. Trump supporters are very welcome...

Hola Amigos, I'm an undocumented citizen of the U.S.A, feel free to ask me anything. Trump supporters are very welcome, and wall Memes are my favorites.

uhhhhhhhhhh...

Build wall?

so youre a fucking illegal immigrant..
>taking advantage of public services
>our hospitals
>likely our welfare system as well
>etc etc..

cool, taco. real cool.

don't want to ask you shit.
leave this country.

How'd you get here?

what size rope would you like?

Go back to Mexico you fucking piece of shit.

You gotta go back.

Are you going to vote democrat so the borders open even more, let more illegals in, who are then just going to vote more democrat?

Does Trump make you upset because it means your free ride might come to an end, and you'll be forced to go back to your shithole country?

I want to see every illegal deported, and I want to see the wall put up, with no doors, until Mexico has a war or something to fix itself, and actually become a country, then we can be friends again.

hello, "Illegal", how do you feel about gringos living down in Mexico illegally?

Were u from. That thing suggests Pooru like moi, if so why did you leave.

Why are you undocumented?

Is that a pipe? Why would anyone use that?

Why did you come to USA? Why was running away from your problems a solution to your problems?

Nice VPN

hiya! how you doin'? what's your skill or proficiency or business? got any college education? got some friends? drive a cool car? whatcha wanna do with your life, the big picture, y'know?

say, ah, whereabouts ya live?

You do realize you have to be a resident and therefore legal to get welfare right?

you look rather like a tiny statue. did you arrive in the u.s. in a box? did you at least get packing peanuts?

You're too stupid to pass
>You have to go back
YFW

I don't actually hate you, I just wish you had papers.

Wall? What about tunnels.

THEY COMING IN
HOOLD THE LINES
HOOOOOOOOLD
HOOOLD HOOLD HOLD THIS LINE WE MUST HOLD THEM BACK UNTIL THE WALL IS BUILT

So there is nothing special about you. Pol is not a place for individuals to attention whore. Go to /b and whore yourself

Tunnels are limited access and kept secret. There won't be a giant flow of chilli chokin' pepper bellies using tunnels, taco boy.

Kek OP i give you props for embracing your end

So far, op has answered a lot of questions. Good thread, op.

Not a question but get the hell out of my country.

The mexicans enslaved the indians they found in california. You guys can't use that meme.

Taco Boy here!

Let's hear that devastating mexican logic you promised us, burrito twister.

Taco boy can't leave, too many kids (taquitos) and all American Citizens.

>too many kids (taquitos)

Those are beans. There are many beans in a burrito. They are American citizens through a loop hole intended to benefit freed slaves in this country, not every half wit foreign lawn-mower man and his little worthless gang banger cholos.

Will you and your shit family breathe deep when the time comes?

do you live in tel aviv or ?

Breathe deep when the time comes? Lol,Very funny Señor Faggot, keep dreaming hahaha

This is the definition of shit tier human being. The embodiment of degeneracy

Fuck.

You look like a Barbie doll owned by a retarded 6 yr old.

Come tell me all about your woes, Paco.

How do I get free tacos

>Mexican intellectual doing math jpg.

Do you use a fake social security number?

You're an idiot.

Fine.
>hospital bills
>food banks
>anchor babies
>transfer of acquired wealth to Mexico

Theres alot of naughty shit illegals can do. I really, really fucking hate our cucked government under King Nigger.

Wake up is Done,We are legions, spanish is everywhere, on tv ,radio .We are making our way up ,Politics, Media,Hollywood etc. everything changes for bad or good,Nothing is forever.

>move to nice american cities
>ruin them
>hate your life because the once nice area is now as shitty as
Decapitationland
>become a hated and distrusted minority in the eyes of the rest of the population
>"¡we are legion ese!"

Absolutely pathetic.