MJ's record without Pippen

>MJ's record without Pippen
>RS: 154-170 (47.5%)
>PS: 1-9 (10%)
Is he a Pippen babby?

not like that stretch happened to coincide with the beginning of his career or anything. how many championships did pippen win without jordan?

yes, LeGod is the best player ever, time to accept it.

Also Cavs record was 97-215 the 4 yrs he was gone and El Heat have been 126-120 the 3 yrs since he left, the have a combined 1 playoff appearance, and he is on the verge of taking those teams to the finals 7 straight years

The bulls did win 55 games the first time Jordan retired though.

Jordan fit the triangle as apposed to these schemes drawn for LeBron. If you build a team and the goal is to run a triangle you'll still be OK even if your main guy leaves. If you build a team to pass the ball to Lebron, and takes threes when he dishes it out you are going to be fucked when he leaves. LeBron has a massive basketball IQ but hasn't figured out how to build a team that can work well when he's not on the floor

>Bulls lose Jordan
>Still make it deep into the playoffs
>Cavs lose LeBron
>worst team in the east.

>Cavs without LeBron this year
>0-8

Pippen joined two years after Jordan started, and at that time the Bulls were pure ass

Didn't Cavs sit Kyrie and Love most of the same times too? Kyrie starting 72 to Lebron's 74 and Love only 60

They're like 5-22 or something the 3 years combined when he sits out

And Lebron carried a pure ass Cleveland team to finals while Jordan couldn't get out of the first round.

>comparing the 2007 Eastern Conference to what MJ faced in his early year
Wow foreigners really are fucking retarded

MJ faced Bird's Celtics

It's not really fair to use that statistic because that do tend to take the same nights offf and it disrupts chemistry etc. but there was at least 3 of those games early on where it was just him sitting and they lost

>LeBron teams are LeBron babbies
>Jordan was a Phil Jackson babby

It sounds like you're trying to argue for Jordan and incidentally proving why LeBron is better.

I dont even watch the NBA but I just googled and saw when Lebron left the cavs, they won 15 games the following year.
Meanwhile Jordan retired and Pippen got all-star MVP and led the team to 51 wins and deep into the playoffs.
Jordan is a fucking sham

They won 6 titles with Jordan
How many without?

>Pippen got all-star MVP
fucking Americans

Funny how getting to the finals that year and losing to San Antonio added to the 3-4 finals record meme but because Jordan lost in the first or second round multiple times people ended up only looking at his 6-0 finals record.

I didn't bring up the finals record. In my mind everything time you don't make it to a final is a loss for me. I brought up the fact that Jordan in the first round faced a team better than any team LeBron has

>Pippenbabby
>Rodmanbabby

Shit arguements, MJ made Pippen and Rodman relevant, he didn't need them but they definitely needed him

I know, i was talking about how the general public seems to think that losing in the finals is worse than not getting there.

and jordan played birds celtics and a pistons team that literally detailed how they would beat the shit out of jordan every time he thought about scoring

you can argue the 80s vs modern day NBA all you want, but if lebron played in that era none of this super start garbage would happen for him, he wouldn't get a foul when he went to the rim, he'd get fouled going to the rim and get up after every play, if even jordan didn't get those super star calls back then than fucking lebron wouldn't.

meanwhile I haven't seen a single play where lebron doesn't bitch at the refs, the dude is a fucking ref babby

You take Pippen or Phil Jackson away and Jordan loses at least twice in the finals.

>lebronfags so desperate to compare him to MJ
>wasn't even in the top 3 most dominant players during the time he played

???

>and jordan played birds celtics and a pistons team that literally detailed how they would beat the shit out of jordan every time he thought about scoring
And literally no other good teams

And you know this because...?

>couldn't even win a championship until Kobe started mailing it in

Phil Jackson has never won a title without huge talent

Neither has Jordan

Because of Jordan's career before Pip and Phil.

Not the point, he was critical to Jordan's success.

Sure, but what did the "talent" do when he left? How many titles?

>lebron's awful finals record is somehow seen as a positive
>MJ's finals record is seen as a negative

holy fuck millenial lebronfags are delusional

Either Phil Jackson is a fraud or Jordan isn't the GOAT. I'm going to pick the first option because I hate Phil more than Jordan.

Sure, but what did the "talent" do when he left? How many titles?

They changed the hand checking rule for Jordan though and by the end of his carreer you couldn't sneeze at him without getting a foul.

His first two seasons in the league? Fucking moron lmao

Reminder that 40 year old Jordan took the Wizards to 19 more wins that the did the previous season, 2 years in a row. When Durant left OKC the lost only 8 more

Remember when Stern had to protect Jordan's legacy by refballing Scottie against the Knicks when he was gonna lead the Bulls back to the Finals?

The wizards are a playoff team now and they had 20 wins 3 years ago. Looks like Paul George is a goat

It is only ok to rest players when the game isn't nationally televised, obviously

What does George have to do with the Wizards?

Rodman was relevant long before he teamed up with Jordan. He was the one beating Jordan on those Pistons teams and won 2 rings, along with 2 defensive player of the year awards and 2 all star appearances.

what good teams in the East does Lebron have to face? Bad boy Pistons were literally one of the best teams in the history of NBA and no East team today could beat Bird's Celtics either.

Underrated fucking post!!!!

Ronaldo = Lebron >>>> Messi = MJ

>when you're a complete stud but nobody talks about you because you happened to land on a team with the literal GOAT

I wish he didn't get refballed out of that series against the knicks in 94. Could have at least made the finals and got the respect he deserves.

What if the Sonics never traded Pippen to the Bulls?

How is that even an argument if they've never even met in the Finals?

>>lebron's awful finals record is somehow seen as a positive
>3-4
>awful

>>MJ's finals record is seen as a negative
Whom are you quoting?

And then he dragged down a talented San Antonio Spurs because he was a undisciplined mut who put himself before the team and relied on his one-dimensional speciality to get by,only to get exposed afterwards.

>Is he a Pippen baby

No. But the Bulls were hopelessly dependent on Jordan before Pippen. Look at Jordan's playoff stats in the 1980s, in some series he would average 45ppg on 55% shooting and they would still lose in 5 or 6. He had 0 help, very similar to Lebron's first run in Cleveland. Pippen really changed the game and helped gave him a team.

The Bulls had a decent front office and great coaching staff. The Heat had a great front office and mediocre staff. The Cavs had a terrible FO/staff. It's not fair to give Jordan or Lebron credit or blame for this. Jordan was lucky that the Bulls got Pippen. Lebron was lucky that the stars aligned for him in Miami, and then in Cleveland.

Name a team that has.

Inb4 Warriors.

>The Bulls had a decent front office and great coaching staff. The Heat had a great front office and mediocre staff. The Cavs had a terrible FO/staff. It's not fair to give Jordan or Lebron credit or blame for this. Jordan was lucky that the Bulls got Pippen. Lebron was lucky that the stars aligned for him in Miami, and then in Cleveland.
I don't see variations of this posted nearly enough in these arguments. Good stuff, m8.

'03–'04 Pistons?

>watch Jordan Wizard highlights
>played somewhat well
>even schooled guys like Garnett, Pierce, McGrady, Kobe in their prime

why do people think MJ wouldn't have been great if he played in the current era in his prime?

He was great defensively but offensively he was so much inferior to Jordan

MJ was great but there's no coming back from being so stupid as to consider him GOAT. People like Bird and Duncan single-handedly made their teams contenders from day one.

Want to call him the GOAT shooting guard, fine. But it's just pathetic to go beyond that.

>muh muh 6 rings!!!!

People forget how much of a league babby Jordan truly was. He was the NBA income juggernaut and as such was always babied. Even breathing on him would get him to the FT line. He was never ejected when he would start shit but the other player would be.

Of course, Pippen wouldn't have won without Jordan. Imagine the discussions and damage it would have to Jordan's career (and the NBA) if Pippen won a ring without him?

The Jordan dicksucking needs to end. Now.