List one good thing about living in USA

List one good thing about living in USA

Pro tip: nothing good

Other urls found in this thread:

therealcuba.com/?page_id=77
nydailynews.com/news/national/fbi-admits-ignoring-tip-florida-high-school-shooter-article-1.3825007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when you want to kill with guns and become a hero for the nra are you in the right country.

It's not an African Country

We literally set the trends and culture for the whole world.
>inb4 no you don't
If you've ever watched an American film, drank Coca-Cola, listened to American music, etc. You're wrong

muh extra $10 a paycheck for muh tax breaks

typical american to compare yourself with the bottom tier. it's the only way you can feel good about yourself because the top tier is so crazily better than shithole usa.

i dont think youre wrong but thats a pretty shitty way of backing it up lol

We have arguably the best colleges in the world.

I'll never have to kill my own kid. If I wanted him dead I just have to send him to school that day.

Feel free to leave. Just as how many foreigners would love to come to America, many foreign countries love to take in Americans. Our relatively high level of education and industriousness makes us desirable. 'Course I'm not sure that applies to you, but they don't know that.

We aren't controlled cradle to grave, our personal tax rate isnt 60%, our poorest are better off than some of your richest, best medicine in the world, strongest military ever

Can't leave if i don't live there.

I live in Australia with the drop bears cunt. Much better than the yanks

Australia?? Have fun with your worse than nigger abos, highly restrictive speech laws and even more out of control SJWs then. Good luck criticizing the US.

At least this ain't a Ciara thread

>i made this shit up without researching my claims
>mfw i actually studied abroad with loads of americans, and as a norwegian, i was the richest motherfucker of everyone

fast food

Who has the most medals? Who has the most powerful military?

>When you have to build a damn wall to keep out people trying get in

Best private (businesses) colleges and public schools too shitty to fill them with anything but janitorial staff. Be proud.

>nothing good
get out then
there are thousands of people who would gladly take your place

>List one good thing about living in USA
We don't live in your 3rd world shithole

>amerifat detected

The only shitty ones are filled with minorities which is to be expected. Try again.

>best

stop lying pls i cannot laugh more

Our lowest class of citizens would be middle class in Europe.

Stop, I'm an American but that is just flat out wrong unless you're talking about slavs which are barely white in the first place.

user: the US sucks
anon2: which country are you from?
anon2: which stupid faggot country are you from

>caucasians are "barely white"
KECKS

>best medicine in the world
Too bad no one can afford it
>strongest military ever
Oh man, that benefits me so much as a citizen that we waste incredible amounts of money on the military, mostly in black hole projects that only benefit private contractors.

>things americans post to feel better about their plummet into civil war

Nationalism is pride. Everyone thinks their country is the best.

What kind of person are you, if you aren't proud of where you live?

>We don't live in your 3rd world shithole
sure you don't

Traps

I live in America and even I don't care as much for my country than you do. Fucking foreigners

>Aren't controlled cradle to grave
CIA, FBI, NSA, Prism, etc.
>Best medicine in the world
You get prescriptions for everything, without fail from a doctor. Even a fucking cold.

HOWEVER: I met this girl from New Jersey and she was insanely cute. I fucked it up by doing cocaine with her cousin in a toilet, then ate said cousin's ass. I think she was from Arizona.

You know what? As I type, I can't really think of anything original that I could have an issue with when it comes to the US.

You did miss out that your whole country has shit in it that faggots like me in Britbong land have to travel abroad for. I guess your equivalent of my abroad is a different state or two.

Aw :(

that's obvious.

American bread isn't very nice.

a liberal thats the number one requirement

A few things:

-All climates exist, and especially heat. Love that part.
-You can buy anything, pretty much.
-if you got money, you got everything. Best healthcare, all of it.
-the opportunity to live away from the citites and not being taxed the fuck out of you for -owning a car and going somewhere.
-no sandniggs (well 2.4 mil but not as much as in europe)

Why do i think these things? Because everything is exactly the opposite where I live. Maybe the grass is greener on the other side, maybe not. But if you have money the US is the place to be.

The only bad thing about the US is you disguisting worthless fuckers. Europeans tend to be so much better than you people.

//swedefag

Tack så mycket!

Don't forget thoughts and prayers.

>The only bad thing about the US is you disguisting worthless fuckers. Europeans tend to be so much better than you people.
It so funny because we think the same thing about you European scumbags

I hear a lot of shit talking from other countries. When a natural disaster hits who's always the first to lend a helping hand? We give so much aid and support to these assholes and they respond by spitting in our faces. I say fuck em cut them off an let them starve.

billions.

The best thing about murica is I can get together with friends and suck everyone's dick about how goddamn great murica is. we're all cock-suckers here friends.

You can live a life as a criminal.

>They don't want us in their country
>We don't want to be there
I've been trying to vote in people who will end foreign aid and bring our military home.

I can name not only one, but a few good things about living in the US.
>Free speech
>Right to bear arms
>First world country
>Good education
>Glorious Democracy
Who wouldn’t want to live here?

>Who wouldn’t want to live here?
Jealous foreign faggots who have no idea what this country is really like except for what they see on bullshit websites and state run tv

Not that many niggers. Managable numbers.
Great farms and farm markets.
No open sewers
Clean air

Yeah, but niggas are trying

Exactly, I pity those poor souls, they don’t know the true luxuries of living in the US.

>two of nearly the exact same thread up at the same time in a sea of threads discussing the exact same thing

anyone else bored by this? it's been fucking days already

Shithole!

>taking pride in something you didn't do
the location you live is not really an achievement unless you put in great effort to get there. being farted out by your obese mom isn't an achievement. that's why all forms of nationalism is dumb as fuck.

The road to hell, is paved with good intentions.

>anyone else bored by this?
Yes, but it's a fun time killer to fuck with these paid shills

We get to be pedos and can almost make it into the senate

When you live in the basement, the only difference between countries that matter are handouts. And Europe has far more benefits for neet then anywhere else.

> best medicine in the world

Cuba would like a word with u.

>whites are responsible for all ills whites created but not responsible for all good they created

Remember, you're responsible for slavery but also you didn't invent that someone else did!

Just sayin'

HOLY SHIT THIS

Underrated

>Cuba would like a word with u.
Yes thank god. The "best" medicine so you can line in their communist shithole longer. kek

39 cents closer to heart disease

Like all the same cuck threads? All the pro Trump thread? All the trap threads? All the same loli threads?

Are you fucking new here?

therealcuba.com/?page_id=77

let me just send your samples off to the lab real quick

She believed it was better.
SYKE!

Not anymore now a days your constantly fucking up your relationship s worth them

a realist

Kek

A Demacrat

>-All climates exist, and especially heat. Love that part.
also in India
>-You can buy anything, pretty much.
also in India
>-if you got money, you got everything. Best healthcare, all of it.
also in India
>-the opportunity to live away from the citites and not being taxed the fuck out of you for -owning a car and going somewhere.
also in India
>-no sandniggs (well 2.4 mil but not as much as in europe)
also in India

gone to moon and done what ? jump?

we didnt even got to moon and discovered water there ..guess which country

What if don’t want to shit in the street?

Hey our FBI was busy with engineering a coup d'état. They can't be everywhere!

Why the hell do 99% of Indians look like inbred sex offenders? Not all of them, but a huge majority. Jesus christ, they're ugly as a dog's ass, they speak like goddamned retards, their food tastes like a freshly shat cowpie, their bodies are stankedy-dank like urine and fucking potpourri mixed together... it's almost like every wierd and creepy thing on Earth decided to have an orgy and 9 months later *sploosh* an Indian was born

> therealcuba
> an american website

Ok there Alex Jones

u can't

Lies your military is ass you just have more ppl that it your health care is actual shit ur poorest are the actual poorest in any 1st world country and then there's ur ideologies witch are retarded no one gives two shits about free speech and don't see why you fags can't just change your constitution or how every single one of your federal stystems are broken and why you have more tax loop hole for the rich than any other 1st world country stfu your not free it's just that your government doesn't care about you

indians are some of the ugliest and nastiest people on the planet. And they hate whites out of sheer jealousy because most indians are short, scrawny ugly manlets who are cowards. Hindus have no religious canonical guidance like other major religions, and they are essentially pagans who pray to rocks, trees etc. Combine that with the fact that most are uneducated and illiterate and superstitious you get the most fucked up place in the world --far worse then Africa, the Middle East, South America, and Russia
If you love shitting in the streets, love raping kids, could give two shits about any sort of civil decency, dont mind living poor, would like to own slaves, like the idea of easily getting away with murder...go live in india.

My sides

> that tight tinfoil

passable

whoa

nydailynews.com/news/national/fbi-admits-ignoring-tip-florida-high-school-shooter-article-1.3825007

I hear Alabama was best for raping kids

disposable income, something you Euros know nothing about. government takes everything

The world is our vassal.

>>best medicine in the world
>Too bad no one can afford it

Why would I care about that? Why would you? Are you poor?